Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants (16607 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Boys Dat Are More Handsome Dan All Mr Nairaland Contestants. / weLL IF I Am, ITZ NON OF YA BIZZ / It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by DonaldGenes(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2014
ireneony:
shut up, u don take ur medicine. I can see y u are pained is cos I refuse to reply ur pm u sent my several times.

wow am now a celebrity...pls keep checking my blog
Let me hazard a guess dear. To end this fight between you and your fellow Ladies,upload your Cute pix to prove then wrong... Is that okay by you

And please, I think Y'll should have mercy On Op, enough of the verbal Bashing
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2014
ireneony:
are u blind?, some brought her name to my thread
No sweetheart, how can I be blind when I can tell how foolish you are. Please enjoy your little moment of fame.
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
karmaleon:

Temper! Temper!!
C'mon barbie... U look quite peaceful to be dis pugnacious... Somethings aren't just worth the stress... Abeg no vex!

Yesso...I have very hot temper
Sincerely I just wan find that OP trouble - if he took his time to read till my last post...he would have seen that...but im sha wan play judge.
I hate when people bring up issues I am over. I done forget that issue sef b4 I got that his mention neither do I have any problem with the OP ...what she said is right (these are things we would work on in future if given the right suggestions/support)
__ I suppose defend my contestants na tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Iyabodeh grin grin

come and see grin grin
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
kirikiristars:

So we have to cancel the contest just because the beautiful ones refused to contest?

No, bro. My comment that you quoted was directed at some fellow who thinks he knows a lot about the subject, 'Criticism'
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Khalessi:

So from a couple of pictures you came to the conclusion that they have no style and etiquette? From your profile picture you ain't got style either. You're dressed like you stepped out from a 1922 fashion catalogue and you look like brain from pinky and the brain cartoon look it up.
ouch! Chisos! **looks at d profile picture indicated** lipsrsealed
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by humilitypays(m): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
@op, where u made a mistake is calling them classless...it hurts cos not all can afford designer wears to appear like kim k, so apologise to them pls.

On the other hand, u are right- there r prettier ladies on nairaland who didn't contest, and that's applicable to all beauty contests; the contestants and winners aren't the most beautiful.

Lastly, this miss nairaland beauty contest is more of most popular females on nairaland romance/family sections contest, not really a beauty contest.

But ireneony, u are really bold o to face this crowdcheesy

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
assfreak:

No, bro. My comment that you quoted was directed at some fellow who thinks he knows a lot about the subject, 'Criticism'
Okay.
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by karmaleon: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Yesso...I have very hot temper
Sincerely I just wan find that OP trouble - if he took his time to read till my last post...he would have seen that...but im sha wan play judge.
I hate when people bring up issues I am over. I done forget that issue sef b4 I got that his mention neither do I have any problem with the OP ...what she said is right (these are things we would work on in future if given the right suggestions/support)
__ I suppose defend my contestants na tongue

I'm sure he meant no harm...
*hands ha a cup of cappuccino
No fex!
Sometimes playing the advocate can be demeaning. Your contestants can equally defend demselves.
Abi u na "lorya"?? I'm in need of one! grin grin
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ireneony(f): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
humilitypays:
@op, where u made a mistake is calling them classless...it hurts cos not all can afford designer wears to appear like kim k, so apologise to them pls.

On the other hand, u are right- there r prettier ladies on nairaland who didn't contest, and that's applicable to all beauty contests; the contestants and winners aren't the most beautiful.

Lastly, this miss nairaland beauty contest is more of most popular females on nairaland romance/family sections contest, not really a beauty contest.

But ireneony, u are really bold o to face this crowdcheesy
I didnt say they are classes just that non of them wowed me
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by karmaleon: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Can we please have a Maiden Edition of MBGN - Most Beautiful Girl in Nairaland... Make this detractor n ha likes be silenced. And fellas like me be thrilled and overwhelmed by the beauties housed by this faceless forum... grin grin grin

cc:
Dygeasy
Karchisbarbie
MizMyColi
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by humilitypays(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
ireneony:
I didnt say they are classes just that non of them wowed me
I understand u dear, but u shouldn't expect much from such online contest. Its just a mere online photo contest; they might look prettier or uglier in real life because not everyone is photogenic.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sarcasm?

stripez:
OP should have contested. She's gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
karmaleon:

I'm sure he meant no harm...
*hands ha a cup of cappuccino
No fex!
Sometimes playing the advocate can be demeaning. Your contestants can equally defend demselves.
Abi u na "lorya"?? I'm in need of one! grin grin

he meant harm the moment he told me 'I talk too much'...I only switched on my dual personality to defend my contestants...inshort I only talk much when I'm happy (I was happy yesterday grin ).

...I don't mind doing it for them o... whether it's demeaning/not. I am not lawyer, but for the fact that I'm a judge - I think I owe it to them to defend their interest.
They tried to contest :it isn't easy...they entertained us.

We suppose appreciate them for contesting first - then come up with the criticism naa

*gulps down the cappuccino wink *

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by johnjon: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by karmaleon: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

he meant harm the moment he told me 'I talk too much'...I only switched on my dual personality to defend my contestants...inshort I only talk much when I'm happy (I was happy yesterday grin ).

...I don't mind doing it for them o... whether it's demeaning/not. I am not lawyer, but for the fact that I'm a judge - I think I owe it to them to defend their interest.
They tried to contest :it isn't easy...they entertained us.

We suppose appreciate them for contesting first - then come up with the criticism naa

*gulps down the cappuccino wink *

Olwite I share your view. Calling you garrulous was unnecessary and out of place. I didn't know were amongst the judges earlier. You are in line!
*hands a serviette, you've got a little drop of cappuccino on ur lower lips* grin
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
karmaleon:

Olwite I share your view. Calling you garrulous was unnecessary and out of place. I didn't know were amongst the judges earlier. You are in line!
*hands a serviette, you've got a little drop of cappuccino on ur lower lips* grin

naso my mouth dey leak o

Thanks for the serviette

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by karmaleon: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

naso my mouth dey leak o

Thanks for the serviette

Lmao... grin grin grin grin
Dat was funny
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

naso my mouth dey leak o

Thanks for the serviette
damn! grin
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by kingphilip(m): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
y una de stress una self nw?
shebi she said ' I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland
Contestants'.. meaning she like dem nw
she just make mistake for ha post
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
kingphilip:
y una de stress una self nw?
shebi she said ' I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland
Contestants'.. meaning she like dem nw
she just make mistake for ha post
Hahahhahahahah na now I reason the topic oooooo.
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lagunna:
Iyabodeh grin grin

come and see grin grin

grin grin kiss it is sweeting my belle. I been wan pity the OP but then, common sense is uncommon. People are allowed to display their uncommon sense.
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by adepiero: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
why is everyone complaining about the contest?

It was free for all but only few opted in and now that a winner emerged then you start hating angry

If you are so beautiful and confident, why didn't you girls contest! instead of leaving the floor to the so-called ugly girls?

So many beautiful ladies voted for these so-called ugly girls you speak of. they didn't contest for reasons best known to them but they didn't spite the contestants either.

All these far cry should stop! if you have a grudge against the contest, swerve to other sections or delete your account and disappear from this site angry

Come next year, another chance would be open and I suggest you all better get verified or STFU!

FYI, this message is directed to all the haters undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ireneony(f): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
adepiero:
why is everyone complaining about the contest?

It was free for all but only few opted in and now that a winner emerged then you start hating angry

If you are so beautiful and confident, why didn't you girls contest! instead of leaving the floor to the so-called ugly girls?

So many beautiful ladies voted for these so-called ugly girls you speak of. they didn't contest for reasons best known to them but they didn't spite the contestants either.

All these far cry should stop! if you have a grudge against the contest, swerve to other sections or deleted your account and disappear from this site angry

Come next year, another chance would be open and I suggest you all better get verified or STFU!

FYI, this message is directed to all the haters undecided
get the bleep out of here. read my post again. I don't have any grudges against any contestants. am just disappointment at the elimination list, I don't know them. u are so quickly to type without reading my post. mtxheww tatafo, aproko

ugly tin. look out who is calling someone hater I think u see through the back of ur neck. na ur papa get this site.
I ve been looking for who to deal with, but u are the scape goat from those hatersangry now go and play outsidegrin when ur elder talk don't talk grin
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by goldtooth: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
2sexi:
pained for what. How many PMs? I sent u one cos u stay in Benin and i am not deny it. I thought had something up stairs. I send PMs when I find something interesting about people. I get to meet them if I wish. either boy or girl. I had met 190. Was planning to meet those who are based in Benin...

Girl, get some brains which you apparently don't have. What's the big deal in the PM. Did I say I want to fvck you?

Make Thunder fire you there.

Oga 2sexi u are planning to meet nairalanders in benin? That would be nice. I stay in benin and would love to meet u o for mentoring cos I am reading the domaining thread. I need your guidance.
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by adepiero: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
ireneony:
get the bleep out of here. read my post again. I don't have any grudges against any contestants. am just disappointment at the elimination list, I don't know them. u are so quickly to type without reading my post. mtxheww tatafo, aproko

ugly tin. look out who is calling someone hater I think u see through the back of ur neck. na ur papa get this site.
I ve been looking for who to deal with, but u are the scape goat from those hatersangry now go and play outsidegrin when ur elder talk don't talk grin

ireneony:
if this are the beautiful ladies we have on nairaland that means we Africans are not beautiful. I ve seen more beautiful ladies on nairaland that are very pretty. am so disappointed in this selection.

I won't insult you coz if I do! your ancestors will weep for you.

I read your post and I gave my comment accordingly.

@-- bolded, You said you don't have grudges, yet you posted this! and you completed it by saying you are disappointed with the section! writing this alone without contesting is a disappointment on your part and am sure you didn't vote either and you end up complaining like an abused wife.

FYI, there was nothing in ur post about elimination process.

To make matters worse you called me ugly but you are still single! am sure you are scared to look at the mirror talk less of dreaming about yourself to avoid nightmares.
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by mizcalvina(f): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Thunder with pimples should fire that your mouth anuofia.Where were you when others were nominating themselves.
that's too harsh na,, u could talk her without insult u knw
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
goldtooth:

Oga 2sexi u are planning to meet nairalanders in benin? That would be nice. I stay in benin and would love to meet u o for mentoring cos I am reading the domaining thread. I need your guidance.
wow... I never knew. I stay in Benin and I just came back from Lag a 3 days ago.

How e go be na. I fit invite you come my house sha if you go fit leg am.

Let me know.
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by mirexxx(f): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
zicoraads:
Why are we trying to sugar-coat what doesn't need sugar-coating. And the fact that the young lady has criticised the contestants doesn't mean she has to be preetier than them.

Truth be told, most of them won't even get to the first stage of any beauty contest. They are not beautiful. This was somewhat of a popularity contest.

Let us call a spade, a spade.
true!dey no too fine n deir pics b lyk d 60s
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by mirexxx(f): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
ireneony:
nigggah pls grin rozay that look like someone that have given birth
lolz
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by mirexxx(f): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
kirikiristars:

You received insults because you opened a thread, did rozzay insult you too or you have a personal beef with her?
Seriously I doubt if you are really a female.
rozzay worshippers
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
mirexxx:
rozzay worshippers
No I am not rozzay's worshipper, Just that it's totally wrong to insult a fellow girl because she has given birth.
Should we cancel the contest simply because the beautiful, classy and elegant babes decline to contest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

S£X WITH MY NAUGHTY STEP MUM … (21+) / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE / Promiscuity Among Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.