Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Was God Trying To Pass A Message??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was God Trying To Pass A Message??? (818 Views)

Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was God Trying To Pass A Message??? by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 08, 2015
I have been bedridden since my operation but I'm recovering.On Friday while I was trying to catch some sleep around past 1 in d afternoon, a voice told me to read from the Bible.I just waved it off but the voice kept coming,I then picked up d Bible.I wanted to use the Bible plan to read but d voice told me he will direct me on where to read.immediately,I landed in Isaiah 59:1-2.After reading that verse,I almost cried butt I resolved to praying.Thereafter I slept peacefully but wen I woke up I later found tract in my mom's Bible and Isaiah 59 vs 2 was d main passage.Believers please what do u think?
Re: Was God Trying To Pass A Message??? by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 08, 2015
Na which sin u commit??
Re: Was God Trying To Pass A Message??? by Mattpopson101: 12:46am On Mar 08, 2015
New International Version
But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear.

New Living Translation
It's your sins that have cut you off from God. Because of your sins, he has turned away and will not listen anymore.

English Standard Version
but your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear.

New American Standard Bible
But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, And your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear.

King James Bible
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
Re: Was God Trying To Pass A Message??? by dajoaneke(m): 1:08am On Mar 08, 2015
The holy spirit at work. You re-need Jesus, fasting, communion, atonement, renunciation & confession to have redemption.
I get messages like that too when I ho through the valley of the shadow of death. Thank God for his grace in my life.
Re: Was God Trying To Pass A Message??? by elantraceey(f): 1:13am On Mar 08, 2015
My dear , God speaks to us and warns us in different ways , I'm not going to emphasize on what you could have done or be doing now but I'm going to tell you what I think he wants you to do .

There are various interpretation to that verse but my heart is only leading to one.

Revelation 3:20 (NIV)
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

I know that God always speaks but most times we're too busy and our minds are too clustered to hear him that why sometimes he makes use of those few silent moment I our hearts to pass his message hoping we'll listen . Now he has told you this what next ? He has knocked on the door of your heart are you going to open or you're gonna keep telling your self am open? What do I mean by this? , Many a time we think we are born again because we now attend one church or the other or we now read a bible and feel we love God but actually that's not what being born again entail. Being born again as Jesus said in the only place the word born again is mentioned in the bible -john 3 , which is being born of the water and the holy spirit and it might interest you that the water talked about here is not physical water but actual the water of the word which is in its entirety Romans 10:9.

Now to cut the long story short God is waiting for you to come back to him because he wants to hear you and turn his face back to you , you know why he can't do that now ? Because he can't behold sin , remember he turned his back on his own son when he took the sins of the world so that now when one is in Christ and Christ is in him , He no longer see him as he is instead he see him through the blood of his son blameless and spotless , forgetting all he has ever done because he's now a new creature .

So my dear I feel God wants you to know why you think some of your prayers haven't been answered , there could be something yoI've been asking him for or you might have even prayed for this ailment but it didn't leave , its not because his hands are too short or he can't hear but he has told you his reason .

So now sweet I'll impore you to trace your ways back to him because his waiting for you and he wants to talk to you, dine with you , gist with you and in fact he's interested in every area of your life .

Sorry for the long epistle smiley

2 Likes

Re: Was God Trying To Pass A Message??? by fromnigeria(m): 2:14am On Mar 08, 2015
You just got spoken to by God. This what i think.
Re: Was God Trying To Pass A Message??? by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:
My dear , God speaks to us and warns us in different ways , I'm not going to emphasize on what you could have done or be doing now but I'm going to tell you what I think he wants you to do .

There are various interpretation to that verse but my heart is only leading to one.

Revelation 3:20 (NIV)
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

I know that God always speaks but most times we're too busy and our minds are too clustered to hear him that why sometimes he makes use of those few silent moment I our hearts to pass his message hoping we'll listen . Now he has told you this what next ? He has knocked on the door of your heart are you going to open or you're gonna keep telling your self am open? What do I mean by this? , Many a time we think we are born again because we now attend one church or the other or we now read a bible and feel we love God but actually that's not what being born again entail. Being born again as Jesus said in the only place the word born again is mentioned in the bible -john 3 , which is being born of the water and the holy spirit and it might interest you that the water talked about here is not physical water but actual the water of the word which is in its entirety Romans 10:9.

Now to cut the long story short God is waiting for you to come back to him because he wants to hear you and turn his face back to you , you know why he can't do that now ? Because he can't behold sin , remember he turned his back on his own son when he took the sins of the world so that now when one is in Christ and Christ is in him , He no longer see him as he is instead he see him through the blood of his son blameless and spotless , forgetting all he has ever done because he's now a new creature .

So my dear I feel God wants you to know why you think some of your prayers haven't been answered , there could be something yoI've been asking him for or you might have even prayed for this ailment but it didn't leave , its not because his hands are too short or he can't hear but he has told you his reason .

So now sweet I'll impore you to trace your ways back to him because his waiting for you and he wants to talk to you, dine with you , gist with you and in fact he's interested in every area of your life .

Sorry for the long epistle smiley

yes,there is something I have been asking for but the answer is not forth coming
Re: Was God Trying To Pass A Message??? by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 08, 2015
dajoaneke:
The holy spirit at work. You re-need Jesus, fasting, communion, atonement, renunciation & confession to have redemption.
I get messages like that too when I ho through the valley of the shadow of death. Thank God for his grace in my life.

Am praying about it
Re: Was God Trying To Pass A Message??? by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2015
fromnigeria:
You just got spoken to by God. This what i think.

The title of the tract I read is "A friendly warning"
Re: Was God Trying To Pass A Message??? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2015
Go and sin no more.
Re: Was God Trying To Pass A Message??? by Lianaluv(f): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2015
Please reconcile back to God. He is waiting with an outstretched hand to embrace u. Don't hesitate.
Re: Was God Trying To Pass A Message??? by elantraceey(f): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
reminiscing:

yes,there is something I have been asking for but the answer is not forth coming

Now you know why and what to do.
Re: Was God Trying To Pass A Message??? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
vfactor:
Na which sin u commit??

Plain question.

(1) (Reply)

End Time!! Pastor Charge N3000 To Check If Members Names Are In The Book Of Life / Will We Ever Have One Government For The Whole World? / Is It Godly To Use Fighting-Rams For Sallah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.