Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding (42428 Views)

Dominic Mudabai's Traditional And White Wedding (Photos) / Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? / Actor O.C Ukeje Set To Wed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by lalasticlala(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
cne010:
What's with the kcee Limpopo colored inspired suit

Lol
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by lalasticlala(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
battery:

Na d same tin wey I ask o!, maybe na nollywood wey dey for international undecided

Lol

Una no go kill person with funny comments.

Anyway, he's an actor who has featured in some high profile Nollywood movies. Though I haven't watched any of his films.
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
What a beautiful bride
She looks so happy
It looks like people named Ibukun are usually pretty
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by location(m): 12:25am On Nov 09, 2014
Please Abimbola Michael needs 2million Naira. First Bank of Nigeria Account Number: 2014945171. Thanks for helping out
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by oseo1(m): 1:14am On Nov 09, 2014
babyosisi:
What a beautiful bride
She looks so happy
It looks like people named Ibukun are usually pretty

Is your name Ibukun?? wink
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by hugobuzz(m): 3:33am On Nov 09, 2014
what happened to all the fine ibo babes? why this.......awwww
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by mamagee3(f): 4:11am On Nov 09, 2014
Beautiful!!!
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by nomabeeee(f): 4:39am On Nov 09, 2014
BruzMoney:
Them try! Na make dia divorce news no make FP in the nxt three months remain!!
they won't ever divorce.am so confident abt it..hml to u.
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by nomabeeee(f): 4:42am On Nov 09, 2014
hugobuzz:
my dear pls ask him oo..was there crushing on the guy(covers face) grin anyways d lady is pretty.
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by Faun(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2014
Ugly b..i.tch
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by honeybun(f): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2014
Why is the guy in the 7th pic looking at the bride like that, only God knows what's on his mind. @ the topic HML

1 Like

Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by MhisIjay(f): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2014
HML, God bless ur home.
Runz girls beware lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by Babygal4eva(f): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
lalasticlala:

Lol

Una no go kill person with funny comments.

Anyway, he's an actor who has featured in some high profile Nollywood movies. Though I haven't watched any of his films.

the whole tinsel cast was there and some other actresses and denrele too. Don't ask me how I know.
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by Nazcoj(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
quite cool
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by blessedqueen(f): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
johnshagb:
Fine couple. She has a changing face or is it my eyes.

Noticed it too
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by teiluj(f): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
GentleMimi:
Beautiful couple. God bless their home.
Why is Kemi Akindoju attaching herself to the groom? undecided
was about to ask the same question
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 10, 2014
One thing that struck me are their extremely happy faces...shows conviction that they were meant to be, may God bless their marriage...amen
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by koko12(m): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
GentleMimi:
Beautiful couple. God bless their home.
Why is Kemi Akindoju attaching herself to the groom? undecided

she's one of his "guys". prolly from way back in unilag
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by Tonetonz(f): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
that was how my crush got married
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2014
May God av mercy. Can't U pple ever wish someone well? Even if artistes marriages keep crashing down, Y wish it for others? U don't need to makes such statements here. Just wish dem well so dat God will bless U more.

I reject divorce for dem. They shall live happily ever after. Even if dia are ups and downs, d grace of God will shield dem, d profitable wisdom of God will overwhelm dem. And above all, d peace if God DAT suppasseth all understanding will be dia guide and guard.

Happy married life, O C U!
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by londoner: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
ChristyG:
for ur mind,it is d other way round,no be d man dey pursue woman

Yes, men pursue, but only women choose to accept one an put of many. A man can never marry a woman uness she accept, not matter how much he pursues or asks her.
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by londoner: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
hugobuzz:

What happened to all the handsome yoruba guys? why this.....awwww
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by londoner: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
The most important thing is that they look happy. We really should not be tribalising this.

Nigeria needs more of this if you ask me.

When two people from different tribes marry, they are BOTH choosing someone from outside their tribe, so this should not make anybody deveop a big head or hurt feelings.
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by SenatorJames(m): 2:55am On Nov 12, 2014
lalasticlala:
The traditional wedding ceremony between actor OC Ukeje and Ibukun Togonu took place today in Lagos.

Pix from :
http://lindaikeji..com/2014/11/white-wedding-photos-oc-ukeje-and.html?m=1
Happy married life. even though thou knoweth them not.
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by daveP(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
HML O.C! smiley
Re: Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding by bluejean(f): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
I jez love ds guy prolly cos of d 1st movie I saw him in. That's black waters. He acted d part 'Melvin'.

Hml 2 u n yr wife. All d best. I no wan hear sey u divorce 2mao cos he go pain m. No join bad gang abeg. Love ya kiss wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far / Annie Idibia Shades Pero For Not Letting 2face See His Kids. / Timi Dakolo Crashes Abuja Wedding, Gives A Free Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.