Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE (3312 Views)

Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta / Obiano Launches “ Operation Wipe-Out Mosquitoes ” In Anambra - Photos / Military Launches Intense Airstrikes On Bama With Full Force Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by Elose11(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
The Nigerian military whose pride has been deeply hurt by the recent reversals at the hands of Boko Haram terrorists, especially with the loss of Mubi and Vimtim, the hometown of the Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh, has launched "Operation No Mercy" to deal with the marauding terrorists.

The military, findings show, will be more decisive and unsparing in their approach to dealing with the Boko Haram menace and restore the country's territorial integrity.

According to an intelligence source, the military will launch an all out operation against the insurgents, and other criminal elements including those aiding and abetting them.

The source explained that the constant intervention from the political class as well as the barrage of criticisms from Amnesty International and other human rights groups affected military operations, citing how the former Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Lt-Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika was maligned for his aggressive approach, which was effective.

Source: thisdaylive.com
About time, boys! Flush them out real quick. To meet their virgins in hell. They are destroying my Maiduguri!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by Danfoditee(m): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
now U r acting, cruch them all. U shall b Victorious Insha Allah(Amin). FTC in case it make FP
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
How do I launch an operation "no mercy" against an enemy I'm scared of? Nigeria in chaos.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by supernigga(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hmm
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Make una yeye no near my cave o!
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by Rikidony(m): 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
LETS WAIT AND SEE HW THIS PLAYS OUT GOD HELP THE MILITARY
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by Zaikon(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
u will soon hear another story from NA "Mubi town was not captured by B.H"
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by godsamist: 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Have one ever ask why the military has suffered such fate in recent time since the history of the military and till now no one amongst the heads has any explanation to why the military seems to be loosing the battle.
To me the leaders of this country are trading and making real profits with the citizens of this dear nation...With time history will tell.
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by BlackTechnology: 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hmmmm

Take no prisoner kill all traitors
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by Descartes: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
God bless Lt. General Ihejirika

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by karlmax2: 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
laykorn:
How do I launch an operation "no mercy" against an enemy I'm scared of? Nigeria in chaos.
Ayamlaykorn
nigeria is in chaos but ur seen on nairaland everyday trolling . If nigeria is in chaos like u and the rest of your simpleton claim would you be here typing Jagoons on nairaland on a daily bases?your fathers house may be in chaos not my dear country Nigeria. The North East is just a tiny portion of Nigeria even at that not all state in the north east are facing boko haram challenges.

So tell your parent to fix you chaotic household. And stop deluding yourself

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by theSpark(m): 12:04am On Nov 09, 2014
God be with them

Indeed the time of the carrot is over. It is the age of the stick- the big stick. Stick to your words NA and show them no mercy. Recover your wounded pride
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by tuborme: 2:42am On Nov 09, 2014
Now they know how effective Ihejirika was!

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by Redhot111(m): 4:25am On Nov 09, 2014
Operation no mercy to those at large while they jst released another set of those they have earlier arrest. Hw can one reconcile dat?
I used to bliv d army bt latest happenings really got me thinking dat d top brass in d army with some politicians knws exactly y the boko boys are having upper hands. I ot feel for the low rank soldiers n civilians that are killed almost on daily basis.
Bt one tin is sure, God will one day destroy those vampires dat are presently feeding fat on d blood of Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by lonelydora: 4:30am On Nov 09, 2014
Descartes:
I miss my Biafran brother dearly.

Back to the story,
Kudos to our gallant men.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by fr3do(m): 4:41am On Nov 09, 2014
Descartes:

And God bless the Army that made serious progress under him.

No mercy at all!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by fr3do(m): 4:44am On Nov 09, 2014
Redhot111:
Operation no mercy to those at large [b]while they jst released another set of those they have earlier arrest[/b[. Hw can one reconcile dat?
I used to bliv d army bt latest happenings really got me thinking dat d top brass in d army with some politicians knws exactly y the boko boys are having upper hands. I ot feel for the low rank soldiers n civilians that are killed almost on daily basis.
Bt one tin is sure, God will one day destroy those vampires dat are presently feeding fat on d blood of Nigerians.

Should they have held on to people they think are not boko haram?!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by MrTeymee(m): 4:48am On Nov 09, 2014
So they ve been launching Operation mercy since abi.. Same old shii just a different name...
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by edo3(m): 4:55am On Nov 09, 2014
Na now dey break for them? But wait,why CDS go evacuate only him family N allowed others 2 their fate?
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 09, 2014
karlmax2:
nigeria is in chaos but I am seen on nairaland everyday trolling . If nigeria is in chaos like me and the rest of my simpleton don't claim wouldn't i be here typing Jagoons on nairaland on a daily basis?my fathers house may be in chaos not my dear country Nigeria. The North East is just a tiny portion of Nigeria even at that not all state in the north east are facing boko haram challenges.

So tell my parents to fix my chaotic household. And stop deluding myself
I'm sorry! I tried correcting your spelling mistakes too. I advise you to activate text auto edit.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by ayukdaboss(m): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2014
MrTeymee:
So they ve been launching Operation mercy since abi.. Same old shii just a different name...
My thoughts exactly.
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 09, 2014
Is time we Nigerians start praying seriously for our country and the armed forces.
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by Descartes: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2014
NE shall be liberated by God grace smiley

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by omenka(m): 7:01am On Nov 09, 2014
Descartes:
God should really bless him oo!! Dude's about to be put out of business!! gringrin
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by omenka(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2014
MrTeymee:
Dem go soon say you be Boko Haram supporter. grin
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by otokx(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2014
Hope it does not end up in another tactical maneuvre?
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by harrysterol(m): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2014
mke I book space I d go church go comment latter
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by Descartes: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2014
omenka:
God should really bless him oo!! Dude's about to be put out of business!! gringrin

Which business if I may ask? undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by phlemzy: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2014
And I wonder if it is the same set of soldiers that have been scapering for safety to neighbouring countries that will operate under this name. I think it will make a good suggestion that those set of soldiers that recently showed a height of lawlessness in Lagos be moved to the NE.
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by uwandukahuna(m): 7:39am On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Boko Haram: Military Launches 'operation No Mercy' To Rescue NE by omenka(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2014
Descartes:

Which business if I may ask? undecided
Ask Steven Davis.

Let me guess, your next line would be; "who is Steven Davis?" grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia PDP Governor Primaries / Top 20 Corruption Cases And Scandals In Nigeria. 2011-2015 / Lagos 'competes' With New York City (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.