Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. (6682 Views)

TAN Leader, Ifeanyi Ubah, Weeps Over Jonathan's Loss / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry / Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
Just for the records, I am apolitical and I hate lies when iSee Øne. I saw this pix on Twitter and was like "Did Our President really say that?

......" That He will only run for Øne term", I know that statement isn't absolutely but my grouse is; Why are all this pix coming out of the closet all of sudden?

Lastly, Cc that Pix of Yakubu Gowon Int'l Airport Arrival, so shameful that we still have such Dirty airport despite all the mouth that our Govt is making about Revamping all the Airports

. Why can't TAN help us advertised that Airport so we can renovate it? Why can't we do the right thing for crying out loud?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by saaedlee: 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Everyone has the right to change his mind.

9 Likes

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Billyonaire:
I understand that but this should save as deterrent for other politicians to stop making knee-jerk Statement and turn around to say another thing....
And now, APC is making a jest of this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I understand that but this should save as deterrent for other politicians to stop making knee-jerk Statement and turn around to say another thing....
And now, APC is making a jest of this
Its politics my dear. Not some religious proselytizing. You people should learn to understand what politicking means. There is no morality in politics, just constitutional maneuvering, as far as its not against any constitutional clause.

1 Like

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
Billyonaire:

14 Likes

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
Billyonaire:
yes, that's the other defence you fall with when, 'a man of his words is a man indeed' failed u...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
yes, that's the other defence you fall with when, 'a man of his words is a man indeed' failed u...
But why are you so afraid that the Messiah is contesting the election, why not just field a candidate against him and let the politics begin ? You and I know that Jonathan can decimate Buhari in polls with eyes closed. A sleeping GEJ can defeat 12 wakeful Buharis

8 Likes

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
dahell happened to ur leash,dahell let u out?
Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Billyonaire:
But why are you so afraid that the Messiah is contesting the election, why not just field a candidate against him and let the politics begin ? You and I know that Jonathan can decimate Buhari in polls with eyes closed. A sleeping GEJ can defeat 12 wakeful Buharis
u're off point, but I'll honour u with a reply.

100 jonathan can't defeat half buhari in a free and fair election this year...

20 Likes

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
u're off point, but I'll honour u with a reply.

100 jonathan can't defeat half buhari in a free and fair election this year...
Billyonaire:

Dunno when they carried away OUT this Poll but iMust say,GEJ should buckle up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Dunno when they carried away OUT this Poll but iMust say,GEJ should buckle up
The poll ? Jesu Christu, dont you know I alone can use Reseller root access VPS to vote more than 100 times on that poll ? Election will be conducted offline, not online.

6 Likes

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
.........And PDP responded in a NOT_so emphatic style. BTW, I expected Mr.President to beat Buhari hands down but.......

I guess, Renokiri must have seen this on Twitter apparently

2 Likes

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Billyonaire:
The poll ? Jesu Christu, dont you know I alone can use Reseller root access VPN to vote more than 100 times on that poll ? Election will be conducted offline, not online.
Just saying, GEJ should work harder.....Even some of our people, my friends almost all says they can't even vote GEJ , even my Grandma......I mean in Akwa Ibom...

10 Likes

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Just saying, GEJ should work harder.....Even some of our people, my friends almost all says they can't even vote GEJ , even my Grandma......I mean in Akwa Ibom...
My whole family, and village love GEJ. There is no alternative to GEJ at the moment. Will we rather vote a Boko Haram mentor ?

6 Likes

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:01am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:
My whole family, and village love GEJ. There is no alternative to GEJ at the moment. Will we rather vote a Boko Haram mentor ?

Personally, I wouldn't wanna believe that a person like Buhari will wanna support BH, He doesn't strike me as such plus I think why many people tends to like him is this issue of Fighting Corruption....

From what iCan see, the man is too clean to be
corrupt

Wait a min, is Sahara Reporters an offshoot of APC, cc this pix below

13 Likes

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Personally, I wouldn't wanna believe that a person like Bihari will wanna support BH, Not a man of such Political status plus I think why many people tends to like him is this issue of Fighting Corruption....

From what iCan see, the man is too clean to be corrupt
He is not clean my brother. Why do you think Tunde Idiagbon was killed ? Tunde was the arrowhead of Anti-Corruption not Buhari, Tunde was making foray back into politics and people become scared, cos he is the real deal. Buhari is just a figure head incapable of leading Nigeria into Economic Prosperity which is what we need. Buhari will never be President of Nigeria because he is a role model of all terrorists in the NE. He also make careless statements like Muslims should vote for people that will defend their faiths.

We should never allow a coupist, extremist and a desperate man access to Aso Rock. Infact, I prefer Fashola at Aso Rock to Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:
He is not clean my brother. Why do you think Tunde Idiagbon was killed ? Tunde was the arrowhead of Anti-Corruption not Buhari, Tunde was making foray back into politics and people become scared, cos he is the real deal. Buhari is just a figure head incapable of leading Nigeria into Economic Prosperity which is what we need. Buhari will never be President of Nigeria because he is a role model of all terrorists in the NE. He also make careless statements like Muslims should vote for people that will defend their faiths.

We should never allow a coupist, extremist and a desperate man access to Aso Rock. Infact, I prefer Fashola at Aso Rock to Buhari.

Wow, haven't heard that before, iMean some of those startling revelations......

Fashola would make a Good President if allowed,
Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Wow, haven't heard that before, iMean some of those startling revelations......

Fashola would make a Good PPresiden.
I hope more people get to know Buhari, so they dont make the mistake of voting a coupist into power, it will be disastrous. He will wipe whole villages and chase out investors in a guise of anti-corruption. Make man see small dey chop oh.

4 Likes

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by automaticcars: 12:17am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:

grin grin Liar! Same old discredited lies that people stopped believing three years ago.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 09, 2014
automaticcars:

grin grin Liar! Same old discredited lies that people stopped believing three years ago.
Whats the lie there, that Buhari is a coupist ? That he is role model to boko haram terrorists ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by automaticcars: 12:22am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:
Whats the lie there, that Buhari is a coupist ? That he is role model to boko haram terrorists ?

Your parents know you to be an expert in manufacturing fiction.

14 Likes

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 09, 2014
automaticcars:

Your parents know you to be an expert in manufacturing fiction.
My parents ?

2 Likes

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by samento: 12:32am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:
Your village cannot win the election for GEJ. So go and continue drinking your kaikai.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by citizenY(m): 12:33am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:

If the man never sleep we dey for dis wahala....... 2015 onwards....... hmnnnnnn?

2 Likes

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 09, 2014
samento:
Your village cannot win the election for GEJ. So go and continue drinking your kaikai.

Learn to debate without insulting your elders.

3 Likes

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by samento: 12:37am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:
I hope more people get to know Buhari, so they dont make the mistake of voting a coupist into power, it will be disastrous. He will wipe whole villages and chase out investors in a guise of anti-corruption. Make man see small dey chop oh.
Stomach infrastructure desciple. FFO : For Food Only. Alai ni laakaye.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 09, 2014
samento:
Stomach infrastructure desciple. FFO : For Food Only. Alai ni laakaye.
Na stomach sure pass oh, my brother.

1 Like

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by karmaleon: 12:55am On Nov 09, 2014
PDP... APC... Both bunch of lousy thieves!!!

I love my country!
I hate my government!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by omenka(m): 6:19am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:
And Buhari doesn't have that right, yeah?

Hopeless hypocrite. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. by omenka(m): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2014
Ibnsultan:
It will make a lot of sense if you created a thread dedicated to this picture sir. grin

Let people see who the real Boko Haram supporter is!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aba Riots: A Wrong Move BY The Igbos / Faces Of APC Governors After Supreme Court Adjourned Naira Suit Sitting / How Do We Curb Internet Scam<yahoo Boys>?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.