Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

How Real Is Internet Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Real Is Internet Business? (571 Views)

Is Internet Business Real? / How Real Is Internet Money? / How Safe Is Internet Banking In Nigeria And Which Bank(s) Will You Recommend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is Internet Business? by newslife: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
I have been hearing about this internet business for a very long time now, so i want to ask how legitmate and real is it?
Re: How Real Is Internet Business? by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 09, 2014
Internet business has a bad rap here because of yahoo boys but as a means of income has potential.
I believe you have to realize a need solvable via the internet or create one. E.g. I have a plan to create an online trading site similar to jumia and konga, if that comes out well would fetch me alot of return in a short time.

Internet businesses also do not limit you to a geographical location because your "solution" is easily accessible to anyone with an internet connection. Using this example I can transport products to "war torn" Northern states without leaving my home.
You can also link existing physical businesses to the internet to draw more clients.

The future of business is the internet, learn to harness it.

Typing that gave me an idea; since I'm proficient in typing I'd help university undergraduates convert written scanned project ideas into word documents. That is business wink.

The ones you see always posted here on nairaland are petty jobs you can use to make disposable income e.g. crowd-sourcing, running a blog and affiliate marketing. I have no idea how affiliate marketing works so I can't explain.
Re: How Real Is Internet Business? by arbitrage: 12:40am On Nov 09, 2014
newslife:
I have been hearing about this internet business for a very long time now, so i want to ask how legitmate and real is it?

"If your business is not on the internet, you are not in business" yet. - Bill Gates.
Re: How Real Is Internet Business? by bedfordng(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2014
it is very real
Re: How Real Is Internet Business? by josiah74(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2014
I HAVE A FREE INFO FOR YOU GUYS DROP YOUR WHAT SAP CONTACT OR WHAT SAP ME AT 08053213307

(1) (Reply)

YOUWIN Batch 2014 / Corporate Gifts / CBN And The Nigerian Economy: A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.