Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,323 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! (4351 Views)

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / I Think I Like Eroticangelina / A Poem For Eroticangelina...beauty In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Confession14(f): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
TheWisest:

And yeah I ll give it to you: you have a good sample picx too smiley
hehheehehe the newest on board..personology? Abeg Wisest PERSONOLOGIZE my own jahray....
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
*Pukes*....a nice way to get some attention....Face reading my foot!!
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Confession14:
hehheehehe the newest on board..personology? Abeg Wisest PERSONOLOGIZE my own jahray....

Creating that thread soon sweetheart! cheesy
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
heefeholuwah:
*Pukes*....a nice way to get some attention....Face reading my foot!!

Oh no. Have you taken that malaria med I bought for you? sad
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Confession14(f): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
TheWisest:

Creating that thread soon sweetheart! cheesy
ok buh am need mine here oooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by KingTom(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
TheWisest abeg she get nyash?
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by 1one: 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
TheWisest:

Let me bother explaining. Face reading is not magic. As all psychologists know, mental behaviors are linked to corresponding biological processes. The face is like a plastic material, it adopts the manifested dorminant mental xteristics of a person mimicking them into physical features Havent you ever noticed that couples deeply in love begin to resemble eachother? Lol. Amazing right? Well, there you are. EroticAngelina just uploaded a good sample picture and it was good. Oh, and I'm a Psychology major just incase smiley

This sounds very brilliant.

I just learnt something new

Thank you.
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by mirexxx(f): 12:27am On Nov 24, 2014
TheWisest:

Lol. Guy u go pay o. Anyways freestyle. Wont like to give you a full face reading on someone else's thread but you see that line that runs vertical inbetween your eyes like a lil crease shows you re a very calculative person. You ve experienced sth bad in your life that has made you so much wiser esp in dealings with people, so you re always suspicious. It helps too, it s hard for a girl to deceive you smiley
read mine too wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Matttthew(m): 1:12am On Nov 24, 2014
TheWisest:

Lols. One love bro!

Check mine brother...... Lemme c what my face ☺ is made of.
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Matttthew(m): 1:13am On Nov 24, 2014
mirexxx:
read mine too wink
We dey same boat... Lol
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by mirexxx(f): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2014
Matttthew:

We dey same boat... Lol
yes o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. / What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? / What Pet Name Do U Call Your Gf/bf/ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.