Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools (2965 Views)

‘money Jonathan Gave Metuh Was Not From Gov’t Coffers’ – Witness / The Gift Jonathan Gave Obama In 2014 / Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 13, 2016
Nigerians has criticized metuh for not opening up on his involvement in the Dasukigate scandal. Now the man has decided to open up but in the view of all Nigerians in an open court. But what do we do? We criticize him and call him name.

This shows we have already made up our mind on this case. We have already pronounced metuh guilty before he have opportunity to appear before a court. We are celebrating a terminal sickness that will kill this nation soon.

Many of us have never been interrogated by Nigerian arm forces. Once the arm force; police set their mind in a pattern nothing a victim can say that will change their mind. Go to Nigerian prison nationwide and see Nigerians who have done nothing lanquishing in prison.

This convict mindset should be fought to a stand still by Nigerians. You don't know when it will be your turn to face the law unjustly. You may die without help because of the mindset of the police from already gotten testimony against you. Let's take things serious in this country.

They should take metuh to court let him tell Nigerian the kind of job that could cost the nation 400 million naira to execute.

Please let's stop taking side. Election is over, if this nation prosper it is for our benefit. If it fails it is our collective lose not that of any other nation.

#EFCCTAKEMETUHTOCOURT#

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by oyindare(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2016
soulpeppersoup:
Nigerians has criticized metuh for not opening up on his involvement in the Dasukigate scandal. Now the man has decided to open up but in the view of all Nigerians in an open court. But what do we do? We criticize him and call him name.

This shows we have already made up our mind on this case. We have already pronounced metuh guilty before he have opportunity to appear before a court. We are celebrating a terminal sickness that will kill this nation soon.

Many of us have never been interrogated by Nigerian arm forces. Once the arm force; police set their mind in a pattern nothing a victim can say that will change their mind. Go to Nigerian prison nationwide and see Nigerians who have done nothing lanquishing in prison.

This convict mindset should be fought to a stand still by Nigerians. You don't know when it will be your turn to face the law unjustly. You may die without help because of the mindset of the police from already gotten testimony against you. Let's take things serious in this country.

They should take metuh to court let him tell Nigerian the kind of job that could cost the nation 400 million naira to execute.

Please let's stop taking side. Election is over, if this nation prosper it is for our benefit. If it fails it is our collective lose not that of any other nation.

#EFCCTAKEMETUHTOCOURT#
I can see that u are a big fool.._ need to check ur brainbox undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 13, 2016
oyindare:

Any day police arrest you on false alarm you will remember me, not today.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by bettercreature(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2016
Our justice system is very corrupt! EFCC must continue to make them pay atleast part of the money before they release them

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by Penssuwa(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2016
What do you expect, when the Government at the central cares less about citizen's fundamental rights. When it acts as the prosecutor, judge and executor at the same time by determining someone's guilt even before going to court, and deciding to incarcerate suspects/accused ad infinitum against the provisions of the law.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by oyindare(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2016
soulpeppersoup:
lol false alarm abi?check my dp na my pic b that

Any day police arrest you on false alarm you will remember me, not today.
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=oyindare post=41926609][/quote]

I use to make noise like you until I wrote a statement in police custody.

My friend slept in police custody for more than 3 days no one knew his way about because he was mistakenly arrested for walking pass an area people smoke marijuana openly.

Relax, everyone time always come.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by oyindare(m): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2016
What is this one saying now? Show me ur friend and I will tell u who u are
soulpeppersoup:

I use to make noise like you until I wrote a statement in police custody.

My friend slept in police custody for more than 3 days no one knew his way about because he was mistakenly arrested for walking pass an area people smoke marijuana openly.

Relax, everyone time always come.
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2016
bettercreature:
Our justice system is very corrupt! EFCC must continue to make them pay atleast part of the money before they release them

No one is against that. Listen to what metuh said. He want an open court jury where you and I will hear what he used the money for and equate the judgement of the court with his offense. Not a hidden court where we are feed with any news the government think will appeal to our sense of judgement. Understand this guy. Country like south Africa now try celebrities on the full blast of the camera for all to see. Can't Nigeria do that? This is a national issue not private and we are in a democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 13, 2016
oyindare:
What is this one saying now? Show me ur friend and I will tell u who u are

Your sense of judgement is fixed and makes you ineligible for any leadership position. A leader must not take side no matter the interest he may have in the case. That is leadership, but you are abysmally distant from that.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by oyindare(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2016
Omo u no well at all oooo what are u saying now...
soulpeppersoup:

Your sense of judgement is fixed and makes you ineligible for any leadership position. A leader must not take side no matter the interest he may have in the case. That is leadership, but you are abysmally distant from that.
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by drss(m): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2016
APC military govt under buari dullard has dragged d country back to d dreaded days of 1984.
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by bettercreature(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

No one is against that. Listen to what metuh said. He want an open court jury where you and I will hear what he used the money for and equate the judgement of the court with his offense. Not a hidden court where we are feed with any news the government think will appeal to our sense of judgement. Understand this guy. Country like south Africa now try celebrities on the full blast of the camera for all to see. Can't Nigeria do that? This is a national issue not private and we are in a democracy.
It's confirmed he recieved money from Dasuki so he doesnt have any excuse to take the matter to court and delay the refund in the process,it's just like a situation where you catch a thief in your own house and he is telling you he has an explanation
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by bettercreature(m): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2016
drss:
APC military govt under buari dullard has dragged d country back to d dreaded days of 1984.
It would have been great if that is the really the case because Nigeria in 1984 is far better than Nigeria of 2016

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by tuniski: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2016
bettercreature:
It would have been great if that is the really the case because Nigeria in 1984 is far better than Nigeria of 2016
are u for real? Smh

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by Sibrah: 9:41am On Jan 13, 2016
Stop speaking to Nigerians like that and speak for those you know; Father, Mother and relations you know closely.
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by drss(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2016
bettercreature:
yes d good old days when nigerians que up to buy rice, bread n sugar. when nigerians were flocked like sheeps n made to do frog jumps on d streets. when freedom of speech does not exist thanks to decree 4. when nigerians were executed for crimes dat never had dead sentence at d time it was commited. a time where d ends justify d means.
truely 1984 was very much better than 2016.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by AtlanticBreeze: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2016
op the plot is to blackmail metuh and force him to accept a phantom 400 million and therefore lose his credibility making him unfit to be the opposition spokesperson. APC have already groomed their mole who is currently the deputy publicity secretary of the pdp to take over from metuh

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2016
bettercreature:
It's confirmed he recieved money from Dasuki so he doesnt have any excuse to take the matter to court and delay the refund in the process,it's just like a situation where you catch a thief in your own house and he is telling you he has an explanation

If he received the money from Dasuki as you said to render a service and he rendered that service. If you tell him to return the money, will Dasuki still return the service rendered?

This is what SDP was saying. Are we talking of shared money paid for service.

Let them come and tells us the service they rendered so we can nail them. What we are doing now will affect the next generation badly.

The judiciary and the presidency always take a clue from the past. In most cases will add something to it. Let this people be prosecuted through the right process.
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by bettercreature(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

If he received the money from Dasuki as you said to render a service and he rendered that service. If you tell him to return the money, will Dasuki still return the service rendered?

This is what SDP was saying. Are we talking of shared money paid for service.

Let them come and tells us the service they rendered so we can nail them. What we are doing now will affect the next generation badly.

The judiciary and the presidency always take a clue from the past. In most cases will add something to it. Let this people be prosecuted through the right process.
He doesn't have any services to render Dasuki,the money was meant for ARMS and Metuh is not arm dealer
GEJ is the major culprit here but since GEJ is untouchable,they must refund all the money we must stop parabulating,i was reading few minutes ago chinese ex-vice prime minister has been sentenced to 15yrs in prision while his partners in crime were sent to life imprisionment,Nigeria is not like that,justice is up for sale in Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by manuelzz(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2016
oyindare:

Why not counter his views intelligently instead of abusing him?...OP you sef why u go call the whole nation 'fools'? SMH. This country sef.
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2016
bettercreature:
He doesn't have any services to render Dasuki,the money was meant for ARMS and Metuh is not arm dealer
GEJ is the major culprit here but since GEJ is untouchable,they must refund all the money we must stop parabulating,i was reading few minutes ago chinese ex-vice prime minister has been sentenced to 15yrs in prision while his partners in crime were sent to life imprisionment,Nigeria is not like that,justice is up for sale in Nigeria

Did Dasuki tell him to buy arms?

Do you know the source of the salary paid to you monthly if you work for someone?

There is difference between shared money and money used to pay for a service
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by bettercreature(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Did Dasuki tell him to buy arms?

Do you know the source of the salary paid to you monthly if you work for someone?

There is difference between shared money and money used to pay for a service
Thiefs will always find excuses,let him refund the money first then go to court to challenge the refund
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by comos: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2016
bettercreature:

What is the function of the Judiciary?
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by bettercreature(m): 10:19am On Jan 13, 2016
comos:

What is the function of the Judiciary?
This issue has to do with NATIONAL SECURITY,judiciary have no say when it comes to issue of national security go and ask america how its done
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 13, 2016
bettercreature:
Thiefs will always find excuses,let him refund the money first then go to court to challenge the refund

What happens to the service he rendered for the money.

If your told all your last year salary is part of the said money. Will you return it?
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by 9jatriot(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2016
Metuh keep making reference to a so called assignment by GEJ that his is refusing to tell us, I have a feeling, his using that blackmail to subtly ask GEJ to work towards his release before he spills the beans. If it was a legal duty, he would have simply mentioned what it was.

soulpeppersoup:

#EFCCTAKEMETUHTOCOURT#
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2016
The Nigerian court will let him enjoy the loot via bail. So EFCC is on the right path.
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by fistonati(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2016
I don't even know what to type
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2016
9jatriot:
Metuh keep making reference to a so called assignment by GEJ that his is refusing to tell us, I have a feeling, his using that blackmail to subtly ask GEJ to work towards his release before he spills the beans. If it was a legal duty, he would have simply mentioned what it was.

If the government is afraid of letting us hear metuh in an open court then know something is wrong somewhere.

Let them allow him to come open since this government has taken that direction. That is what am saying. Take him to court, if he refuse to talk in court then we can nail him. If he talk finish, then we still give him our account number for our money. But let him exercise his freedom, it is very important for the survival of our young democracy.
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by 9jatriot(m): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2016
Politicians don't go to court to defend themselves, rather they invoke one form of technicality or the other (Saraki's case is a recent example), but if you can find a way to make them go to court from a police detention (legally of course) you will find out that the lawyers will be less inclined to push for unnecessary adjournments knowing that for every adjournment will prolong the time their clients will be remanded.

what EFCC has simply done in this administration is to play the same game SAN used to play against the prosecutor in the "business as usual" era by turning the table against them. Most of them did not see this coming, that was why initially, Dansuki came with a newspaper to the courtroom believing that as soon as his team of SAN lawyers got him a small window of opportunity, he would be out of the country as soon as possible. As for Metuh, he will have his day in court, EFCC only had 7 days which will expire before this week runs out.

soulpeppersoup:

If the government is afraid of letting us hear metuh in an open court then know something is wrong somewhere.

Let them allow him to come open since this government has taken that direction. That is what am saying. Take him to court, if he refuse to talk in court then we can nail him. If he talk finish, then we still give him our account number for our money. But let him exercise his freedom, it is very important for the survival of our young democracy.
Re: Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 13, 2016
9jatriot:
Politicians don't go to court to defend themselves, rather they invoke one form of technicality or the other (Saraki's case is a recent example), but if you can find a way to make them go to court from a police detention (legally of course) you will find out that the lawyers will be less inclined to push for unnecessary adjournments knowing that for every adjournment will prolong the time their clients will be remanded.

what EFCC has simply done in this administration is to play the same game SAN used to play against the prosecutor in the "business as usual" era by turning the table against them. Most of them did not see this coming, that was why initially, Dansuki came with a newspaper to the courtroom believing that as soon as his team of SAN lawyers got him a small window of opportunity, he would be out of the country as soon as possible. As for Metuh, he will have his day in court, EFCC only had 7 days which will expire before this week runs out.

I agree with you, what am saying. Take him to court to spill the bean and return him in detention. This man is show fear that his statement can be tampered with. Once is fear is sustained and it spread it has killed our law enforcement agency no matter how we see it.

Take for instance the case of some arm robbery suspect who denied a statement produced by the police on the ground they were forced to make such.

When confidence in a system is eroded nothing can bring it back

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me / Watch The Welcome Back Of President Buhari & His Immediate Departure To Aso Vlla / PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.