Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Is She Using Him To Buy Time Until She Sees The Perfect One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using Him To Buy Time Until She Sees The Perfect One (595 Views)

For The Guys, 8 Codes No Girl Can Ever Resist [makes You The Perfect One] / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is She Using Him To Buy Time Until She Sees The Perfect One by Safecozzy: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2014
This is a story about my cuzin yeah

Yesterday we spoke for a long period and he said a lot about his life to me,
He's father a billionaire, he gets every thing he wants in this life except this particular girl since 2010. He met her when he was in 200 lvl & her father rich too.She was serving during that period. Since then they never dated, although they been splitting and making up for some stupid reasons which are irrelevant. During the period the split occurred, was in 2011, so they went their separate ways and dated other people,their relationship with the other people failed & when he thought he gotten over her she pinged him out of nowhere checking up on him, another split occurred during 2013 to beginning of 2014, she contacted him again. She never asked him for money but always crack silly jokes she dosen't have shit and she drives a venza. Both of them are presently working in different organisations but the matter is that she no wan free him and when my guy wan pull out she starts chatting and both getting so close again. Now he loves her so much to the extent he can sell his family house to put a smile on her face(just kidding sha) but he loves her. She keeps emphazing that she older than him by 4 years and dat y it can't work, dat she would look older & ugly in his eyes in the nearest future but she got respect for him even though she older than him. He's feeling that she might be using him to buy time until she sees the perfect one.

Please Help a Brother Out
Re: Is She Using Him To Buy Time Until She Sees The Perfect One by iceberylin(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2014
Aga na number jareh undecided

(1) (Reply)

“i’ve Got 28 Years Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman” / Signs Your Relationship Is Going To Fail! / How To Get A Girlfriend When You Feel Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.