Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? (78206 Views)

Do Cars Shock During Dry Season? / Toyota Malfunction Indicator Lamp / Why Do Cars Drive With Their Fog Lights On - Rear And Back - In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by kenex4ever(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol no problem, will edit mine too
tnx again
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by Surely001(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
I WILL COMMENT WHEN I TRY IT OUT...
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by phemocheee(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
My car was stolen few weeks after the act
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by victorazy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
obaede:
Sometimes, I wonder how some topic made it to the Nairaland's front page.

I wonder why u dey always at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by folaked(f): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
jeffizy:
grin Sitting with friends over some few bottles of pilsner at the mess.
The topics shifted from work related issues to family and general talk.....Not until the bottles kicked into overdrive . grin

A mate (naija) said in low voice and I quote "do you guys know there's a myth about having intercourse in a car?"

Everyone was amused , but I wasn't because I've heard it before , although I find it ambiguous.

There's a belief in some parts if naija that having sexual intercourse in your car will put your car in jeopardy as it will start developing faults which will be unexplained despite regular maintenance.

I trouble shut the discussion due to the environment , but I wish to find out more. cheesy
yes its kinda true most expecially if d lady or d guy has lots of wtches following them fm dia village.then,the car will receive arrow of Malfunctioning
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by DaBullIT(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
Its all in your head lol

Why on earth would anyone have sex in a car anyways ? Too tight
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by icemann(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
BruzMoney:

Guy ur english language get comma! So una no sabi dwindling?? I smh 4 u! Product of GEJ kindof education

since you don't understand sarcasm 8 would take it as a compliment.
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by egoldman(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
senseless , i blame the person that put this on front page .
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by moscobabs(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
The guy is very right....

This is my experience last 2 years, it was on sunday evening, I find myself in a bar due to boredom, as I was drinking,just saw this charming lady coming from the pool side of the bar. I called her and she responded. That's how the thing stated ooo. to cut the long story . I demanded for sex and she accepted but I av no enough cash on me to take her to a hotel then I told her my car is outside and at the corner side of the bar and is a space bus that has enough space if she needs comfort. We had the sex in the car. When it's time to go home she asked if I could give her a lift to her house junction and I accept to help.
We were chating on hw to meet next in a nearly filling station when another car was flashing me to park well so he can enter the filling station as I change my gear to reverse instead of the car to reverse na front the car was going.I was matching my brake so I would not hit the car in front but the brake was stiff but I was able to control my steering I climb covet by the side I wanted to off the car but the car refused to off the lady wanted to jump down from the car but I told her not to.then I force the car to hit the middle convet(tall) and the stopped but my trafigator light broke. I start the car and it stated working well since that day.
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by iluvtotodie(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
I once had sex in my car.......Walahi, the Air-conditioner that has refused to work for almost a year and half started working immediately as soon as i shot my load. The AC blow us sotey the sweat dry, i come dey think say na my bedroom i dey. The moment i dropped the babe off at her house and started driving to my house with my Windows up, the AC stopped working till today. Isn't that mysterious ?

2 Likes

Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by UjSizzle(f): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Akuko uwa grin
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by rman: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
iluvtotodie:
I once had sex in my car.......Walahi, the Air-conditioner that has refused to work for almost a year and half started working immediately as soon as i shot my load. The AC blow us sotey the sweat dry, i come dey think say na my bedroom i dey. The moment i dropped the babe off at her house and started driving to my house with my Windows up, the AC stopped working till today. Isn't that mysterious ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by chelseabmw(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nosyke:

Aha, what happened to the good 'ol bed?.....spoilt? grin

My girlfriend was around then... and I can't go lodge in a hotel cos we don't want the chic's guy to catch us cheesy
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by nairaman66(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
I have done it a lot ooo! The assertion dosnt hold any water jwo.. I am still using my car.. Apart from oil change and break pads etc. I am yet to see anything! cheesy
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Beer Talk...powered by alcohol

1 Like

Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by frodobee: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
about 96% of these Tokunbo cars you see everywhere where once witnesses. If only they could talk. Its a fallacy or mind-trick.

1 Like

Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by rutin: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
well, i have not experienced it at any point, but that is not true.
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by SirdeKay: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
It's very, very true..
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by ggrin(f): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
AndyBoomba:

grin grin Story For The
angry
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by iaatmguy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
What kind of dumb topic is this ? And this made FP?
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by j4sure(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Why should you do it inside d motor in d first place? but to me dats not true. If its true then it should be applicable to plane,train,ship as well.
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
ggrin:
Yes yes yesgrin
I remember vividly when I did mine early this year,the fuel pump got spoilt gringringrin
E no funny @ ll,cos me and my guy travelled for a wedding at benin,we got there around 10pm on friday,we couldn't locate the bride aos so we decide to sleep over at hotel,we got to 5 diff hotelsshockedshocked, benin ppl I hail ogringrin,so we have no choice than to sleep inside car
U no nawink cold con catch uswink conji too na bastadgringrinangry
So the next day(sat) no so we start am,hin no gree startshocked So he called of his friend,na that one carry us go wedding ogrin
It is not good to start believing anything. But it has happened to me too. I didn't want to believe it. But I cannot forget bad experiences that were associated to conji inside the car.
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
iluvtotodie:

Na. Wow. For. Your. Name.
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by peeparty(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
U guys we're really high that mrning
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by seangy4konji: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
Obloshi.

Toto juice deh cast any thing unless na Jamaica toto juice. Nigeria toto juice is bad luck self unless na dat dat dangote pikin juice.

Hmm.
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by Islie: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
hum

so guys still dey drill those oily rigs inside their car

how una dey do am self
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by jerryice(m): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
Its true... had an experience with the car jerking, changed the fuel pump and nosule still having the same issue.

sold d car that way grin
Re: Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? by mrofficial(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
But your house doesn't collapse when you have sex in it What about the hotels?

Bullsheet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This N81m Danfo Bus Limousine Is The Best You’ve Ever Seen (photos) / Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down / 7 Steps To Buy Your Car From USA And Ship To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.