Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise (3090 Views)

Toyota Avalon 2011 And Camry 2011 Which One Should I Go For? / Toyota Camry 2000 Pls Help / I Need Advise On Baby Boi And Camry 2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise by salinson: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2014
which of this two cars HONDA BABY BOY AND TOYOTA CAMRY 2000 has the best :
1 fuel economy
2 A/C
3 interior &
4 maintenance, please a details explanation is needed thanks.
Re: Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise by linnyx: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2014
No time for explanation.
In ur order:
1 fuel economy - camry
2 A/C: baby boy but I think it depends on usage and type ie factory fitted or not but I'll give it to baby boy.
3 interior - still depends on usage but I'll go for baby boy also.&
4 maintenance - without mincing words CAMRY!. way cheaper to maintain.
Re: Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise by cmoney22222: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2014
EOD... Confirm

linnyx:
No time for explanation.

In ur order:
1 fuel economy - camry
2 A/C: baby boy but I think it depends on usage and type ie factory fitted or not but I'll give it to baby boy.
Re: Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise by nurey(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2014
linnyx:
No time for explanation.
In ur order:
1 fuel economy - camry

Haba this your answer dey fear pasin o, so you are telling me a 3.0L V6 camry is more fuel efficient than a I4 2.0L honda oga o

You should first ask what engine size he is looking at and to chip in the difference in all his requirement for both cars is very very negligible.
Re: Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise by chucky234(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Get yourself a 2002 Accord (babyboy) if you want a car that guarantee fuel efficiency,reliability,durability, cheap maintenance and above all luxury.
If you want a car that guarantee fuel efficiency,reliability,durability and cheap maintenance with souless interior that will make your driving experience boring and unsatisfactory then get the Camry.

1 Like

Re: Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise by salinson: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
nurey:

Haba this your answer dey fear pasin o, so you are telling me a 3.0L V6 camry is more fuel efficient than a I4 2.0L honda oga o
You should first ask what engine size he is looking at and to chip in the difference in all his requirement for both cars is very very negligible.

even Honda baby boy too has its v6 engine 3.0 like the camry v6 3.0
here am talking about the normal 4plug engine.
pls whats the difference of the maintenance.
Re: Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise by AutosBay(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
Toyota Car brands remains the number 1 car in Nigeria due to its high fuel economy and great reliability Honda comes next.

1 Like

Re: Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise by chucky234(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
AutosBay:
Toyota Car brands remains the number 1 car in Nigeria due to its high fuel economy and great reliability Honda comes next.
Naija mentality in full play mode.
Re: Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise by nurey(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2014
salinson:

even Honda baby boy too has its v6 engine 3.0 like the camry v6 3.0
here am talking about the normal 4plug engine.
pls whats the difference of the maintenance.

Like I told you the difference between the two rides with same engine capacity is quite negligible both cars are good but are not equal, If I am in your shoes I would choose the camry over the accord because the camry takes or endures abuse compared to Honda accord.
The difference in luxury between the two I can't say
Re: Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise by Export1: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hi to everyone!

Found such information:

"The Accord has a heavier emphasis on sportiness, handling, while sacrificing quietness, comfort. The Camry is designed to max out comfort, refinement, smoothness, at the price of sportiness.
Accord is for those are looking for the practicality of a mid-size sedan, yet enjoys driving, and is willing to give up some comfort and quietness for it. Camry is for those who don't care much about driving fun, and would rather opt for the quietness, refinement, smoothness. "
Re: Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise by baaliyah(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
That Camry is just a lil better than same year civic. Dont compare it with accord, I had 98 camry v6, later 01 camry along side 98 civic.
Re: Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise by linnyx: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2014
nurey:

Bros, no time to go into all of than naa
Re: Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise by RazaqMB(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2014
Hello all.. I need advise.. I want to buy a 2002 honda accord(babyboy) and i need advise on the maintenance cost, fuel consumption and availability of parts.

Also i wud like to knw how to prevent the leg breaking issue. Advises pls. Thanks
Re: Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise by AutosBay(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2014
Would suggest you go for the Toyota Camry 2000 because parts and service is cheaper.

Follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/988049/need-advise-baby-boi-camry similar topic has been treated.
Re: Honda Baby Boy And Camry 2000 Pls Advise by RazaqMB(m): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dashboard Lights Malfunction On 2006 Honda Pilot / Quick Sale: Volkswagen Jetta 2008 / Pics From 2019 Volvo Enthusiasts Forum Meeting/get Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.