Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why Is Christianity Diminishing In Europe And America? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Christianity Diminishing In Europe And America? (5498 Views)

Is Christianity True? The Greatest Conspiracy Ever / Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? / Why Is Christianity So Hated And Persecuted Is It Because It's "conversion Theory" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Christianity Diminishing In Europe And America? by macof(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
malvisguy212:
the I AM THAT I AM, the ONE that exist outside time were cause and effect are not real, the ONE that created all things.

There are many verse that indicated that God is outside time.

Evil happen because the world is notperfect.

Verses Who needs verses when verses also say Zeus created you and I
Verses also say Allah would roast u for calling Jesus God

Verses mean absolutely nothing
Re: Why Is Christianity Diminishing In Europe And America? by macof(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
malvisguy212:
God did not created man to be religeous,God created a being that wuld express love for each other,and to worship him,christians is like a nickname giving to someone that behave as christ.God did not mention the name christian in his mouth,it is the people ,when they saw the good behaviour of the disciple,it remind them of jesus christ, so they nickname the disciples christians. God just want a relationship with us that why he created man. Christianity is not a religion.in all religieon,salvation is attain by human effort, but in christianity,it is the free gift of God"it is finish" the work has been done, your own is to believe and be saved.

stop saying God, jst say Jehovah so we know what God you talking about clearly
Re: Why Is Christianity Diminishing In Europe And America? by malvisguy212: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
macof:

stop saying God, jst say Jehovah so we know what God you talking about clearly
when i say God,you know who am talking,the fact that you advice me to say jehovah, prove deeply in your heart that God is jehovah.
Re: Why Is Christianity Diminishing In Europe And America? by macof(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
malvisguy212:
when i say God,you know who am talking,the fact that you advice me to say jehovah, prove deeply in your heart that God is jehovah.

U are a Christian it's only proper to call ur God by it's name
Stop concluding on wat I never implied

Jehovah is fraud, created by the Romans unless u can tell us how he is true and Brahma isn't

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. / Why Do Some People Suspect The Current Israel Nationals Are Imposters? / Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.