Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] (11705 Views)

Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! / Cute! May D And His Sweden Girlfriend Are Drunk In Love..check On It / Felebration Of Love! Check Out Olamide And His Boo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2014
pretydiva:
Chai dis guy is fugly. Gues he used charm on her
The gurl aint any better fa tongue
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Dreyl(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2014
niverah:
awwww....he must really treat her nice...anybody can be good looking but a good personality is rare
on point
btw where have you been? smiley
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by kajoula(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2014
[size=15pt]OMG....Typical Black/White[/size]
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Lordlexyy: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
luvlyqueen:
i dont believe dis
You don't believe what? Is the dude not handsome enough or what? More reasons why most folks prefer white babes. They think straight. They go for what suits them without unnecessary conditions or hypocrisy. Their relationship is bounded on love and trust, not the rustic, pretentious, hypocritical love display by some Nigerian girls who are confused over exactly what they want, always attaching unbelievable conditions to relationship. Girls who are insatiable with what they have, wishing for reasons to jump around, that's what most of you are. This is pure, undiluted love and I am loving this.
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Lordlexyy: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
pretydiva:
Chai dis guy is fugly. Gues he used charm on her
You want them tall and black, why the complain?
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Bellezar: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
Demon n angel
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
shocked okay don't mind her jare grin
iceberylin:

Its a girl oooooo...
Funny right grin

Me cant believe it either
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by iceberylin(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
PinkObsession:
shocked okay don't mind her jare grin
Yes Ma kiss
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by niverah(f): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=Dreyl post=27880538]on point
btw where have you been? smiley
been around oh...exam stress was toh bad...but I'm back sha
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Dreyl(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=niverah post=27887799][/quote]ok you are welcome wink
i hope u wrote your exam successfully?
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
You don see as oyibo like their pets? E.G Hamster, dog, pig etc. This is just another pet.
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by deanoffaculty: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
hmmmmm.........TIME BASED LOVE OR CONTRACT LOVE! In fact, na JUJU LOVE........I trust black guys......JUJU @ work.
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by luvlyqueen(f): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lordlexyy:
You don't believe what? Is the dude not handsome enough or what? More reasons why most folks prefer white babes. They think straight. They go for what suits them without unnecessary conditions or hypocrisy. Their relationship is bounded on love and trust, not the rustic, pretentious, hypocritical love display by some Nigerian girls who are confused over exactly what they want, always attaching unbelievable conditions to relationship. Girls who are insatiable with what they have, wishing for reasons to jump around, that's what most of you are. This is pure, undiluted love and I am loving this.
sooo of all d comments u saw here,na my own u go quote abi
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by luvlyqueen(f): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ariani:

Y ain't u bliving it?
haaaaa hmmmmmm
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Ariani: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
luvlyqueen:

haaaaa hmmmmmm

ansa me lol....
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by luvlyqueen(f): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ariani:

ansa me lol....
answer wat,we both knw dat guy is using orishirishiri or dont you tink so
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Ariani: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
luvlyqueen:

answer wat,we both knw dat guy is using orishirishiri or dont you tink so
wich 1 still be orishirishiri again? Lol.... Might be true tho
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
chaiii the person wey help this nigga to do jazz intact na first class jazz maker.charm is working on this lady#gbam!!!!
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Pasdeprix: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
It's no Jazz abroad white gehs like our black bros cos dey r well "en...wed" shocked shocked as D'bang take talk am!
The white gehs r cheap just say hi n buy 'em coffee dts all. wink
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
I was about saying,she can never kiss him

Until I saw em kissin embarassed embarassed sad
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Mcbussy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
niverah:
awwww....he must really treat her nice...anybody can be good looking but a good personality is rare

He can also have a 17 inch willy....I heard white chics love dat wink
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by okon11: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Lordlexyy: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
luvlyqueen:

sooo of all d comments u saw here,na my own u go quote abi
your own take style vex me small. U no try 4 d guy.
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
its not juju... neither is it money... oyibo women just love 2 fall inlove with weird looking guys. its only in oyibo land, the fearfully made will definitely have a dotting wife around him, whether black or white.. cheesy
As a guy, if you've lost hope in women in d African continent....simply travel to the white man's land, u will marry a princess, as long as your romantic and good in bed...simple!
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Dollabommie(m): 2:34am On Nov 11, 2014
Ok
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by luvlyqueen(f): 6:29am On Nov 11, 2014
Lordlexyy:
your own take style vex me small. U no try 4 d guy.
hmmmmmmmmm i see
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Natifa(f): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2016
This is just too much. I no fit reason anytin again. Infact, ayam speechless!
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by yedidiah(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2016
The guy is from South Sudan. The lady is an international aid worker. You know all these oyinbos dey craze somehow. The guy can't even believe his luck. E dey fear sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet / South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / N3B Nollywood Largesse: How President Jonathan’s Cash Gift Is Being Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.