Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) (6334 Views)

Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Ambode Leading Officers To Arrest Traffic Offenders In Ijora (Photos) / U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by christopher123(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
cheruv:

good smiley
we shouldn't engage ourselves in mutual defense pacts with no one except ourselves. during the war,most of the Biafran officer corps came from Anioma.. so a defense pact involving Igbos from Abia,Anioma, Anambra, Enugwu, Ebonyi and Imo is perfectly in line.
let BH activate the pact by bombing our land,then we swing into action.whatever the northerners are doing with BH isn't my problem neither is it a Nigerian problem tongue
YHWH should bless our land and protect its people,the Igbos cool

Your perfectly in order...but let us not forget the cross river people..they had been with us also...we fought togeda

Dont forget col effiong

But no defense pack with South West and their itshekiri peeps...no benin but anything from agbor is okay

We can vouch for these

Let the game begin

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by christopher123(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
UyiIredia:
There's no way you guys can do that without putting Edo in it if the Biafra war is anything to learn from. Between Ekiti and Edo you guys can still find yourselves in a precarious position if it comes down to these monsters attacking the east.

Nice analysis but pls explain

There are elements of islam in edo and we dont want it

So tell me
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Yeske2(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
I'm foreseeing a break up, so sad

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by nagoma(m): 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
chukwudi44:

ode go and bomb onitsha and see what will happen!!!Not just the east but just try and bomb any bomb any where in the south and watch the reaction that will follow.You better keep your madness in the your region

If You have a very low IQ you may not understand my question. Ihejirika was Nigeria's Chief of Army Staff and not Onitsha COAS.
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Balkan(m): 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
The time has come comrades! We have to defend ourselves now. Good news, The people of middle belt have been used over and over again and dumped by the northerners. Its a lesson to them. when I hear about some of my people from SS, SW thinking of bringing a Jihadist like Buhari to power, i only laugh at their stupidity. The northerners will overrun the SW with no resistance, its just a fact. I pity the Christians in SW. remember no one will come to your aid. Middle belt, SS south east will have a formidable army that will protect this regions borders with an Igbo commander in chief.

Igbos will definitely defend Middle belt and SS. We have known this long ago and we have been preparing for this eventuality. Igbos in diaspora have been meeting and we have the finances to annihilate this Northerners. Ojukwu fourht with his fathers wealth, now Igbos will fight with evry igbo mans wealth and idea.

8 Likes

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by nagoma(m): 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
christopher123:

Dont confuse ijaw with igbo..he might have igbo blood but he is still ijaw& our neighbour
We have traded and intermarried centuries ago

Ebele Azikiwe is your son and you support him despite all his blunders, cluelessness and incompetence . In the spirit of "monkey wowo no be small, but im mama like am".

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by ibedun: 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
Balkan:
The time has come comrades! We have to defend ourselves now. Good news, The people of middle belt have been used over and over again and dumped by the northerners. Its a lesson to them. when I hear about some of my people from SS, SW thinking of bringing a Jihadist like Buhari to power, i only laugh at their stupidity. The northerners will overrun the SW with no resistance, its just a fact. I pity the Christians in SW. remember no one will come to your aid. Middle belt, SS south east will have a formidable army that will protect this regions borders with an Igbo commander in chief.
Igbos will definitely defend Middle belt and SS. We have known this long ago and we have been preparing for this eventuality. Igbos in diaspora have been meeting and we have the finances to annihilate this Northerners. Ojukwu fourht with his fathers wealth, now Igbos will fight with evry igbo mans wealth and idea.

Na today? Keep deceiving yourself while soaking yourself in empty pride.

We heard more when MASSOB started, yet nothing happened.

Your people will be hiding in Yo-loba land when the shit start.
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 11, 2014
christopher123:

I am just too impressed....this is why i am just too igbotic

Thank lord i am igbo

You should be ashamed you are Igbo why?

These are your same elders pushing gej till 2019 but are not letting the slowpoke do his job. Is this not supposed to be the job of the C-IN-C, protecting every region of the country, even you igbo people? so if your elders are now taking taekwando, kungfu classes against boko haram because of the incompetence of gej and then turn around to support his incompetence, isnt that a very smelly shame? you should be ashamed woefully!

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by christopher123(m): 2:09am On Nov 11, 2014
diluminati:

These are your same elders pushing gej till 2019 but are not letting the slowpoke do his job. Is this not supposed to be the job of the C-IN-C, protecting every region of the country, even you igbo people? so if your elders are now taking taekwando, kungfu classes against boko haram because of the incompetence of gej and then turn around to support his incompetence, isnt that a very smelly shame? you should be ashamed woefully!

Y are we mis understood especially by bufons and idiotss like u...

U dont get it....we igbos dont depend on govt. Like u people

We cant be sitting ducks like u

Our destinies and protection in our hands not govt

Now u can go and die

3 Likes

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by christopher123(m): 2:12am On Nov 11, 2014
ibedun:

Na today? Keep deceiving yourself while soaking yourself in empty pride.

We heard more when MASSOB started, yet nothing happened.

Your people will be hiding in Yo-loba land when the shit start.

They troll in doves

The sons of fallen demon cometh again
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by christopher123(m): 2:15am On Nov 11, 2014
nagoma:

Ebele Azikiwe is your son and you support him despite all his blunders, cluelessness and incompetence . In the spirit of "monkey wowo no be small, but im mama like am".

Oh u want us to support a bigot....i know he will win..gej will win..the north will go on rampage the bh will upgrade

Then that will be the begining of an end of this arrangement....

So now u can get the picture

The puzzle is finally setting in together

U know we hate this union

Now sit back relax and watch
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Balkan(m): 2:15am On Nov 11, 2014
diluminati:

GEJ will come to your house to protect you. keep bombing and killing people so that you will have justification to say GEJ is clueless. grin grin grin
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by christopher123(m): 2:17am On Nov 11, 2014
Yeske2:
I'm foreseeing a break up, so sad

Thats the thing envisaged by us(a)
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by christopher123(m): 2:18am On Nov 11, 2014
Balkan:
GEJ will come to your house to protect you. keep dreaming.

Are u minding those cowardice runs in their genes

They are notorious about it
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by christopher123(m): 2:24am On Nov 11, 2014
nagoma:

If You have a very low IQ you may not understand my question. Ihejirika was Nigeria's Chief of Army Staff and not Onitsha COAS.

When he was annihilating them they shouted biafran vendetta...they removed him...his services are now valuable to igbos

Look at where his removal landed nigeria...nigeria is losing territories

Lol
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by nagoma(m): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2014
christopher123:

When he was annihilating them they shouted biafran vendetta...they removed him...his services are now valuable to igbos
Look at where his removal landed nigeria...nigeria is losing territorie
Lol

They looking for the ihejirika in International Court for supplying Boko Haram with Weapons and for extrajudicial killing of innocent civilians.

"International Criminal Court Considering Action Against Modu Sheriff And Ihejirika For Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship
According the letter, the office of the ICC prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda, would treat the issues raised in the petition within its mandate. "This communication has been duly entered in the communications register of the office," the letter read. "We will give consideration to this communication, as appropriate, in accordance with the Provisions of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court."

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/09/international-criminal-court-considering-action-against-modu-sheriff-and-ihejirika#.VGGjDt2JVoo.mailto
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by christopher123(m): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2014
nagoma:

They looking for the ihejirika in International Court for supplying Boko Haram with Weapons and for extrajudicial killing of innocent civilians.

International Criminal Court Considering Action Against Modu Sheriff And Ihejirika For Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship
According the letter, the office of the ICC prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda, would treat the issues raised in the petition within its mandate. "This communication has been duly entered in the communications register of the office," the letter read. "We will give consideration to this communication, as appropriate, in accordance with the Provisions of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court."

BY SAHARA REPORTERSNOV 09, 2014

They are looking for him...lol is he hidding

Funny

So he gave north weapons to use it on themselves

Now my admiration for ihejirika has hit all time high

He turned the enemies against themselves

Wise man from east

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by papaejima1: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2014
Any alliance excluding cross river will fail. BH can sweep down from adamawa into obudu or cut an arc into cameroun and emerge lower down cross river territory thus effectively pinning the state in a pincer hold and decimating it.

To counter such a move we need to shore up the CRS front with massive firepower. Akwa Ibom too because we need patrol vessels to buffer the mainland and rain hell on any idiot foolish enough to consider coming in via cameroun or bakassi.

The Edo axis is more dicey. Truth is if edo or the southern part does not join in then delta state will be under constant harrassment.
Although I believe that when the chips are down the bini man will not want to bow to any man from the north intent on wiping him and his family out. The binis will remember their fearless history and arise. My only fear is that they may want to form their own force outside the alliance and this may work against them.

As for the south south, forces are ready, youths are willing and rearing to go. The ogoni man will fight behind the Igbo if not beside him. Ogoni will remember the mistakes of the past and the prize they paid in the nigerian project.

The riverines will see n opporrunity to break free and control their resources. The igbo nation will shield them from the bulk ofthe carnage, the creeks will work in their favour and they will raise a formidable army and navy. For the igbo nation to be victorious it needs an understanding with the intrepid ijaws etc. They will need a wide coastline to bring in supplies from akwa ibom to delta state.

These are my opinion and I think it is a good analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by christopher123(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2014
nagoma:

"International Criminal Court Considering Action Against Modu Sheriff And Ihejirika For Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/09/international-criminal-court-considering-action-against-modu-sheriff-and-ihejirika#.VGGjDt2JVoo.mailto
Nigeria' s biggest problem is its obsession with the Igbo and it is killing the country. Most times I feel sorry for a country that prefers to disconnect its locomotive and yet expects the train to move to its destination in double quick time. That is the real trouble with NIGERIA. Some groups have skills and talents that move countries in different directions and Nigeria's inability to move into the comity of developed nations after 5 decades of Independence and over $1 trillion oil revenues is the result of its inability to exploit the strengths of it's component groups, of which the Igbo is undoubtably the most development- oriented in the modern sense.

There is no revanchist motive involved in the Igbo support for the Government of Goodluck Jonathan, only reciprocated affection. Jonathan is the first Nigerian President to regard the Igbo with positive neutrality, just like his feeling for all other ethnicities. For a people traumatised by years of political and economic marginalisation , as a punishment for fighting to save themselves from the tendency that is now tearing Nigeria apart, Jonathan is a breath of fresh air, and a sign that perhaps the Igbo could be free to apply thier unbridled development talents to finally make something out of this contraption of a country. Other Nigerian ethnicities are also gifted in different ways, especially the Yoruba, who unfortunately have this tendency to blow hot and cold with respect to the idea of true Federalism and resource control, which will finally unleash the developemt potentials of all of Nigeria's ethnic nationalities.

Africa needs a strong Nigeria or failing that, a strong string of Phoenix nations erupting from the ashes of a dead Nigeria. Let the journey begin now. Perhaps Goodluck Jonathan, the hitherto shoeless son of the Otuoke canoe carver, is the Gorbachev or De Klerk of Nigeria. Let the Games Begin and may the Igbo and other groups finally be free to compete with their peers in the global race for development. Then it will be Goodluck to us all.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by christopher123(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2014
papaejima1:
Any alliance excluding cross river will fail. BH can sweep down from adamawa into obudu or cut an arc into cameroun and emerge lower down cross river territory thus effectively pinning the state in a pincer hold and decimating it.

To counter such a move we need to shore up the CRS front with massive firepower. Akwa Ibom too because we need patrol vessels to buffer the mainland and rain hell on any idiot foolish enough to consider coming in via cameroun or bakassi.

The Edo axis is more dicey. Truth is if edo or the southern part does not join in then delta state will be under constant harrassment.
Although I believe that when the chips are down the bini man will not want to bow to any man from the north intent on wiping him and his family out. The binis will remember their fearless history and arise. My only fear is that they may want to form their own force outside the alliance and this may work against them.

As for the south south, forces are ready, youths are willing and rearing to go. The ogoni man will fight behind the Igbo if not beside him. Ogoni will remember the mistakes of the past and the prize they paid in the nigerian project.

The riverines will see n opporrunity to break free and control their resources. The igbo nation will shield them from the bulk ofthe carnage, the creeks will work in their favour and they will raise a formidable army and navy. For the igbo nation to be victorious it needs an understanding with the intrepid ijaws etc. They will need a wide coastline to bring in supplies from akwa ibom to delta state.

These are my opinion and I think it is a good analysis.

Nice analysis, I must say that I am impressed but the truth must be told, the analysis you made is more of a break away region but what we are now looking at is defense pack incase these idiots strike, but which might lead to break away. You made a wonderful analysis and we know the terrain very well.

We have traditional allies which is the Cross rivers and the delta igbos we have never fought side by side with the benue neither are we intending but we are using middle belt as a buffer incase these islamist come from north which I know that they will come, from our western flank we have our traditional allies in the delta igbos and they are our brothers also, we have never aligned with the edos, so they might align with their yorubas and itshekiri people, edo and Yoruba are very vulnerable, they encroachment will either come via Ilorin, offa, lokoja then oyo and ekiti the edo axis will they come from auch and itsako igarra zone. That is their war to fight.

Now our western flank, the agbors will look at that, our brothers in opbo and ndoni with the bonny will oversee our waterways, we might not need ijaws nut if they make themselves useful, we need them if they don’t, after the war we will revisit them and know how to classify them, maybe collateral damage will do, but considering their tiny population they will not be able to stand 45 million strong igbo nation.
Now as of the northern flank the benue kogi south east will be a buffer via aguleri and outoch then north we look at nsuka down to obeleafor as the main security zone anything from there to oturkpo is a buffer where the war will be fought, NEVER AGAIN ON IGBO TERRITORY. I do hope you understand this.

I never pray that this get to it, I never pray that there will be bomb in south east and south south but one has to be ready in ever changing world.

Agha akpara akpa adighi eri ngworo

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by christopher123(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2014
cheruv:

good smiley
we shouldn't engage ourselves in mutual defense pacts with no one except ourselves. during the war,most of the Biafran officer corps came from Anioma.. so a defense pact involving Igbos from Abia,Anioma, Anambra, Enugwu, Ebonyi and Imo is perfectly in line.
let BH activate the pact by bombing our land,then we swing into action.whatever the northerners are doing with BH isn't my problem neither is it a Nigerian problem tongue
YHWH should bless our land and protect its people,the Igbos cool

SAME HERE, BUT WHAT OF THE CROSS PEOPLE IN CALABAR AND AKWA IBOM, THEY FOUGHT ALSO BY OUR SIDE
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by cheruv: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
christopher123:

SAME HERE, BUT WHAT OF THE CROSS PEOPLE IN CALABAR AND AKWA IBOM, THEY FOUGHT ALSO BY OUR SIDE
yep..I quite agree with you smiley
I've nothing against the mgbokos..infact my dads maternal side is mgboko(efiks of calabar city) but their population is quite small,not up to 8M for the two states so I'd not expect much from them.maybe formation of a defensive arc with the tivs would be OK.with this defensive arc in place(AKS,CRS &Benue) greater responsibilities can be placed on them but as Igbos, we should never depend on any other group but ourselves.
though I expect flexibility in our operations, this is what I would like to see
1]unification of the 6 states of Abia,Anambra, Anioma, Enugwu, Ebonyi & Imo into a defense pact which would've the ability to call for volunteers and raise an army
2]since the Urobos and Jekris have always been under Bini influence, their territories would be attached to Edo state and be under the nominal rule of the oba of Bini.this area would serve as our western flank
3]the ijos in delta would be reunited with their kith in bayelsa state..also rivers state would cede to bayelsa all areas west of the bonny river that's present rivers west senatorial zone excluding ONELGA,bonny and ahoada east and west LGs.their land is creeky in nature which is excellent for smuggling in case of an arms embargo against us.they can also sell us their crude which we would refine and put to us for the war effort
4]the mgbokos,ekois/ejaghams,tivs and all other tribes inhabiting the AKS,CRS & Benue areas would form a defensive arc.we would support them if need be militarily but make sure they can stand on their own kos they're our eastern flank.
5]the idomas would be joined with the igalas in kogi..I'd recommend naturally the Atta' as the nominal leader. this group would defend themselves by guarding the approaches to the banks of the Benue and confluence areas

the remaining parts of rivers state(consisting of the Igboid,ogoni & andoni parts) after the frakas would be offered two options
I)remain as a state
II)accede to the 5+1 alliance to the north
these rivers people have identity crisis,so those options would be OK for them

I think this defensive posture would be cool for us Igbos and the nations surrounding us.nobody would complain about us dragging them into what they don't want kos their destiny and safety would now be in their hands. grin grin cool
anyway, we as Igbos should always be prepared!!

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by onyeokwu: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
smallJagaban:

DO YOU KNOW THE NUMBER OF IBO THAT DIED IN NYAYA CAR PARK?

WHAT ABOUT SELF DEFENSE FOR THE IBO OUTSIDE South East?

FEW IBO LIVES IN South East

we can only defend igboland and ibibioland
we dont want the lazy mofos from s waste and their lazy follows to accuse us once again of landgrab and their treacherous antecedents
No never again was stated in the write up boldly
no never again would we leave to defend our land to liberate others
The people of Igala idoma can come with us if they wish the rest can go to hell for all we care
but if they dare to open their land for the enemy to use to launch attack on us then we can assure them that we will obliterate them and the enemy and delete the from world map and only history canl remember them cool cool cool cool cool

From commander
Field Marshal Agunkwo cool cool cool cool
aka al baghdadi of Biafra Zionist federation (BZF) shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by nagoma(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
onyeokwu:

we can only defend igboland and ibibioland
we dont want the lazy mofos from s waste and their lazy follows to accuse us once again of landgrab and their treacherous antecedents
No never again was stated in the write up boldly
no never again would we leave to defend our land to liberate others
The people of Igala idoma can come with us if they wish the rest can go to hell for all we care
but if they dare to open their land for the enemy to use to launch attack on us then we can assure them that we will obliterate them and the enemy and delete the from world map and only history canl remember them cool cool cool cool cool

From commander
Field Marshal Agunkwo cool cool cool cool
aka al baghdadi of Biafra Zionist federation (BZF) shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

"Empty threats !!" ( in Gowon's voice)
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by christopher123(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
cheruv:

yep..I quite agree with you smiley
I've nothing against the mgbokos..infact my dads maternal side is mgboko(efiks of calabar city) but their population is quite small,not up to 8M for the two states so I'd not expect much from them.maybe formation of a defensive arc with the tivs would be OK.with this defensive arc in place(AKS,CRS &Benue) greater responsibilities can be placed on them but as Igbos, we should never depend on any other group but ourselves.
though I expect flexibility in our operations, this is what I would like to see
1]unification of the 6 states of Abia,Anambra, Anioma, Enugwu, Ebonyi & Imo into a defense pact which would've the ability to call for volunteers and raise an army
2]since the Urobos and Jekris have always been under Bini influence, their territories would be attached to Edo state and be under the nominal rule of the oba of Bini.this area would serve as our western flank
3]the ijos in delta would be reunited with their kith in bayelsa state..also rivers state would cede to bayelsa all areas west of the bonny river that's present rivers west senatorial zone excluding ONELGA,bonny and ahoada east and west LGs.their land is creeky in nature which is excellent for smuggling in case of an arms embargo against us.they can also sell us their crude which we would refine and put to us for the war effort
4]the mgbokos,ekois/ejaghams,tivs and all other tribes inhabiting the AKS,CRS & Benue areas would form a defensive arc.we would support them if need be militarily but make sure they can stand on their own kos they're our eastern flank.
5]the idomas would be joined with the igalas in kogi..I'd recommend naturally the Atta' as the nominal leader. this group would defend themselves by guarding the approaches to the banks of the Benue and confluence areas

the remaining parts of rivers state(consisting of the Igboid,ogoni & andoni parts) after the frakas would be offered two options
I)remain as a state
II)accede to the 5+1 alliance to the north
these rivers people have identity crisis,so those options would be OK for them

I think this defensive posture would be cool for us Igbos and the nations surrounding us.nobody would complain about us dragging them into what they don't want kos their destiny and safety would now be in their hands. grin grin cool
anyway, we as Igbos should always be prepared!!

Superb analysis i must say

But the snag are the ogonis....they are docile..can they witjstand

Forget the western flank..its done now what of the buffers in benue..there is muslim local peeps there..so how do we handle that aspect
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by RareDiamonds: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
nagoma:

"Empty threats !!" ( in Gowon's voice)

THE SOONER YOU REIN IN ON YOUR TRIBAL BIGOTED, ISLAMIC FANATICAL TERRORISTS AND BROTHERS UP NORTH, THE BETTER FOR US ALL. SOUTHERNERS WOULD NOT ATTACK NORTHERNERS BUT SOUTH WOULD NEVER EVER ALLOW THE NORTH TO BRING THEIR SENSELESS, ANIMALISTIC AND BARBARIC KILLINGS DOWN SOUTH. THE AIMS OF THE MEETINGS ARE NOT TO BREAK UP NIGERIA BUT TO ACT AS CHECKS AND BALANCES TO THE EVIL PLANS OF BIGOTS AND TERRORIST UP NORTH. AS LONG AS SOUTH IS NOT ATTACKED THERE WON'T BE COUNTER MEASURES.

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by christopher123(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
RareDiamonds:

THE SOONER YOU REIN IN ON YOUR TRIBAL BIGOTED, ISLAMIC FANATICAL TERRORISTS AND BROTHERS UP NORTH, THE BETTER FOR US ALL. SOUTHERNERS WOULD NOT ATTACK NORTHERNERS BUT SOUTH WOULD NEVER EVER ALLOW THE NORTH TO BRING THERE SENSELESS, ANIMALISTIC AND BARBARIC KILLINGS DOWN SOUTH. THE AIMS OF THE MEETINGS ARE NOT TO BREAK UP NIGERIA BUT TO ACT AS CHECKS AND BALANCES TO THE EVIL PLANS OF BIGOTS AND TERRORIST UP NORTH AS LONG AS SOUTH IS NOT ATTACKED THERE WONT BE COUNTER MEASURES.

Gbam
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by nagoma(m): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2014
christopher123:

Dont confuse ijaw with igbo..he might have igbo blood but he is still ijaw& our neighbour

We have traded and intermarried centuries ago

You must be a child. Go and ask your elders. Your SS was a beliguered community under occupation by the Igbos. It was the northern soldiers that went and freed you from the Biafran shackles of domination as a defeated population. Hundreds of your young men and women were brought to shelter in the North and to study in ABU at expense of the north.
These are facts, go and check before you continue professing your new found love for your hostile neighbors.
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by shineeye: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2014
We from SS can never i repeat we from SS will never ever ally ourselves with parasite north they will destroy what we have with bombs at list you can find ibos in rivers and delta states and they are part of niger delta we have been living with ibos for centuries.We can never risk our freedom by having anything to do with north

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by christopher123(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
nagoma:

You must be a child. Go and ask your elders. Your SS was a beliguered community under occupation by the Igbos. It was the northern soldiers that went and freed you from the Biaeran shackles of domination as a defeated population. Hundreds of your young men and women were brought to shelter in the North and to study in ABU at expense of the north. These are facts, go and check before you continue professing your new found love for your hostile neighbors.

WHO IS THIS ABOKI?
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by christopher123(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
nagoma:

You must be a child. Go and ask your elders. Your SS was a beliguered community under occupation by the Igbos. It was the northern soldiers that went and freed you from the Biafran shackles of domination as a defeated population. Hundreds of your young men and women were brought to shelter in the North and to study in ABU at expense of the north.
These are facts, go and check before you continue professing your new found love for your hostile neighbors.

That is a new one

These abokis wont stop been funny

Liberator of ss

Now liberate yourself

I laugh in apple eating prostitute killed general

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Where were these gallant noisemakers when osisikanu was sacking the east?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(photo) Deputy Minority Leader Jumping Fence At National Assembly / The World Changes On Monday, December 29, 2014! / FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.