Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) (6324 Views)

Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Ambode Leading Officers To Arrest Traffic Offenders In Ijora (Photos) / U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by nagoma(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
christopher123:

That is a new one
These abokis wont stop been funny
Liberator of ss
Now liberate yourself
I laugh in apple eating prostitute killed general
Lol

Trying hard to recover your composure.
Please call a sensible elder in your clan and ask the story of your liberation from Biafra.
About liberating ourselves;
The mumu president is in the way now with his amateur soldiers.but as soon he returns it otueke.
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Look at this phool suffering from almajiri infrastructure, VVF, polio, menangities, Lassa Fever , leprosy, otangari, will come here to talk about Biafra

nagoma:

Trying hard to recover your composure.
Please call a sensible elder in your clan and ask the story of your liberation from Biafra.
About liberating ourselves;
The mumu president is in the way now with his amateur soldiers.but as soon he returns it otueke.
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by nagoma(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
BuddahMonk:
Look at this phool suffering from almajiri infrastructure, VVF, polio, menangities, Lassa Fever , leprosy, otangari, will come here to talk about Biafra

So you are unable to discuss further , how the real soldiers (not Minimah) came to liberate you from the igbos.
I bet your family has benefitted from the abandoned properties at Aggrey Rd and Borokiri.
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by nduchucks: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
As usual the loudmouths and muscle flexers including the OP and one SamIkenna are living and hiding out in diaspora. I'm pretty sure they have ready arguments to support the notion that they are not cowards. Methinks not.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by cheruv: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
shineeye:
We from SS can never i repeat we from SS will never ever ally ourselves with parasite north they will destroy what we have with bombs at list you can find ibos in rivers and delta states and they are part of niger delta we have been living with ibos for centuries.We can never risk our freedom by having anything to do with north
the SS is a myriad of nations of which the Igbo is the largest. apart from the Igboid tribes there,every other group there should be allowed to live in dignity and freedom. the Igboid tribes in the SS would be incorporated into the SE to form a neo-Biafran Igbo state which would become a nation within Nigeria just as Québec is within Canada but unlike Québec, this state would've an army in addition to other trappings of state power.
Viva regnum eterna!!

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by paulemi(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
grin grin
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by RareDiamonds: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
nagoma:

So you are unable to discuss further , how the real soldiers (not Minimah) came to liberate you from the igbos.
I bet your family has benefitted from the abandoned properties at Aggrey Rd and Borokiri.

THE SOONER YOU REIN IN ON YOUR TRIBAL BIGOTED, ISLAMIC FANATICAL TERRORISTS AND BROTHERS UP NORTH, THE BETTER FOR US ALL. SOUTHERNERS WOULD NOT ATTACK NORTHERNERS BUT SOUTH WOULD NEVER EVER ALLOW THE NORTH TO BRING THEIR SENSELESS, ANIMALISTIC AND BARBARIC KILLINGS DOWN SOUTH. THE AIMS OF THE MEETINGS ARE NOT TO BREAK UP NIGERIA BUT TO ACT AS CHECKS AND BALANCES TO THE EVIL PLANS OF BIGOTS AND TERRORIST UP NORTH. AS LONG AS SOUTH IS NOT ATTACKED THERE WON'T BE COUNTER MEASURES.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by tit(f): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
I can supply you people with 2000 shilkas and 20 million rounds, for a start.
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by nagoma(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
RareDiamonds:

THE SOONER YOU REIN IN ON YOUR TRIBAL BIGOTED, ISLAMIC FANATICAL TERRORISTS AND BROTHERS UP NORTH, THE BETTER FOR US ALL. SOUTHERNERS WOULD NOT ATTACK NORTHERNERS BUT SOUTH WOULD NEVER EVER ALLOW THE NORTH TO BRING THEIR SENSELESS, ANIMALISTIC AND BARBARIC KILLINGS DOWN SOUTH. THE AIMS OF THE MEETINGS ARE NOT TO BREAK UP NIGERIA BUT TO ACT AS CHECKS AND BALANCES TO THE EVIL PLANS OF BIGOTS AND TERRORIST UP NORTH. AS LONG AS SOUTH IS NOT ATTACKED THERE WON'T BE COUNTER MEASURES.

Why do you have to copy this senseless message all the time.can't you write a relevant response? Please go to school.
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by nagoma(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
cheruv:

the SS is a myriad of nations of which the Igbo is the largest. apart from the Igboid tribes there,every other group there should be allowed to live in dignity and freedom. the Igboid tribes in the SS would be incorporated into the SE to form a neo-Biafran Igbo state which would become a nation within Nigeria just as Québec is within Canada but unlike Québec, this state would've an army in addition to other trappings of state power.
Viva regnum eterna!!

"Come into my little palour, the spider said to the fly" any sensible Ijaw man will never forget the spirit and gallantry of Isaac Boro and will never trust the Igboman for one minute.
Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by Oment5: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
nagoma:

"Come into my little palour, the spider said to the fly" any sensible Ijaw man will never forget the spirit and gallantry of Isaac Boro and will never try the Igbo for one minute.
And who is this gworo muching abokina?
You have came here with your foolish and almajiri assertion. Who told you that we have anything to do with ijaw people who spent the most of their lives consuming kai kai?
Abeg carry your wahala go front before you sent your kinsmen to release their trademark on nairalandgrin

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) by cheruv: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
nagoma:

"Come into my little palour, the spider said to the fly" any sensible Ijaw man will never forget the spirit and gallantry of Isaac Boro and will never try the Igbo for one minute.
of course no sensible Igbo would want to be associated with a land that's cursed by black gold and one whose people do nothing more than eat fish and drink alcohol.
adaka on the other hand,was a brave witless guy who was executed by adekunle kos he was too noisy and wanted to steal the show on the southern front from the akpi ojii himself... anyway I'd ve done the same to him if I were Benj grin .in Igbo, adaka means baboon no wonder Boro couldn't figure out where his increasing popularity was leading him. cheesy cheesy
bless you while you support the Igbos as they march to freedom smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List / Has Democracy Done Us More Harm Than Good? / See How Police Dealt With Nigerians Under GEJ & Buhari- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.