Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut (6365 Views)

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar / TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies / Funny Cartoons - No Sacred Cows Here . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Scorpio(f): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2005
now dat's a good one cheesy
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by layi(m): 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2005
I no longer trust this Religion. how can the spiritual grandmaster, prophet forsake his followers.
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Seun(m): 12:00am On Oct 27, 2005
I have heard the voice of the Coconut. He said unto me, "I have not forsaken you. These trials and temptation are for a time, times, and half a time after which I will reveal my temple to all people. Do not say, 'Prophet Ka has forsaken us', for he is my annointed, and he shall speak to you in due time. Repent!"
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by nferyn(m): 12:06am On Oct 27, 2005
layi:

I no longer trust this Religion. how can the spiritual grandmaster, prophet forsake his followers.

He has not forsaken any. He will surely come back[i] in our lifetime[/i] to take the chosen faithfull to paradise.

Mind you, this lifetime can take more than 2000 years, so don't take it too literally
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Seun(m): 12:07am On Oct 27, 2005
Yes, and that too!
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Oracle(m): 3:09am On Oct 27, 2005
THIS SOUNDS CRAZY
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by WesleyanA(f): 3:20am On Oct 27, 2005
Seun:

The sacred stone of the temple says that if we drink the milk of the holy coconut the wounds of our hearts will be healed. The past few days have been very bad for our country. Holy Prophet Ka, Ka, Ka, why have you forsaken your disciples? cry

nferyn:

He has not forsaken any. He will surely come back[i] in our lifetime[/i] to take the chosen faithfull to paradise.

Mind you, this lifetime can take more than 2000 years, so don't take it too literally

this made me laugh cheesy.
this temple is fun!

<snip>
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by hotangel2(f): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by whiteshark(m): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2005
Greetings all, Evangelist Cheif Dr. Whitehsark here...

I have just recieved divine direction and information from above. I have been intructed to inform all members that from immediate effect, We have to begin a expansion drive to fill the purse of the sacred and only place of which I am the honourable keeper of funds. I have been tasked to enjoin all of you to take this develpoement very seriously as it is more important than your work, school, food, parents, partner,sex and holidays. I am now in the process of opening a secured offshore bank account more preferably in Switzerland where I and a selected few will be signatories so that all monies recovered can be safely deposited there to be spent according to MY dictates. I do hope the message is clear enough for you all to understand. If there be anyone who still needs further clarifications, please email me at www whiteshark at nairaland dot kpom or call me on not nine not eleven dozen dozen dozen (090 11121212).

Than you very much and may the faith that has brought us here never let us stray....
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Scorpio(f): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by goodguy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2005
...And the temple was forsaken cry

(It's been 1 month and 25 days) embarassed
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by nferyn(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2005
As long as you carry the cocnut in your heart, it remains for eternity
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Scorpio(f): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2005
Nferyn, u're worse than i thot cheesy cheesy
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by nferyn(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2005
Oh, why's that... you're not doubting the cocnut, I hope. If you do, you'll be turned into coconut carpet for eternity with dirty feet all over you .... the horror .... lipsrsealed
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Scorpio(f): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2005
My lord, i'm so sawry and i plead for mercy. i can't afford that right now espcially as we're in the Coconut season grin
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Seun(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2005
I shudder whenever I try to imagine what our eternal fates would have been if Prophet Ka had failed to join Nairaland. GLory be to the sacred coconut, who reveals the truth to those he pleases and destroys and tortures those who just don't interest him.
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by nferyn(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2005
Seun, you know this only applies to the non-chosen peoples. By choosing the life and virtue of the coconut you will be saved, regardless of your behaviour on this earth.

Glory be to the Nutcases of this earth
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by ijebuman(m): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2005
Followers of the Sacred Coconut
This can't be a true Religion!!!! where are your predictions about the end of the world
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by nferyn(m): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2005
ijebuman:

Followers of the Sacred Coconut
This can't be a true Religion!!!! where are your predictions about the end of the world

Heretic!
The world has ended already. Everything we perceive here today is but an elaborate dream of the sacred coconut. We are here only because the brain of the sacred coconut is in a REM phase. Let's just hope the coconut almighty doesn't wake up. Now go and stay dead.
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by ijebuman(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2005
Everything is so clear now, how could i have any doubts i feel truly born again..... wink
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by whiteshark(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2005
thank u thank u thank u.... I see we are making good progress. If an Idol worsahiper like Ijebu man can repent from his attrocities and become a member then we have all cause to give thanks to the god of the coconut.

On a more serious note. I have not recieved any donations (cash of kind) to the development of the temple and its message and I seriously frown at this...... I hereby task all member to send thier yearly dues to my office as soon as possible. I need not remind you of the consequncies that will befall defaulters oh so let us all act now to save ourselves from enternal destruction from an angry God. A word is enuff 4 even the foolish sef.
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by nferyn(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2005
whiteshark:

thank u thank u thank u.... I see we are making good progress. If an Idol worsahiper like Ijebu man can repent from his attrocities and become a member then we have all cause to give thanks to the god of the coconut.

On a more serious note. I have not recieved any donations (cash of kind) to the development of the temple and its message and I seriously frown at this...... I hereby task all member to send their yearly dues to my office as soon as possible. I need not remind you of the consequncies that will befall defaulters oh so let us all act now to save ourselves from enternal destruction from an angry God. A word is enough 4 even the foolish sef.
You bloody heretic. Destroyer of the faith. Most wicked of them all. How dare you deny the truth of the coconut by proclaiming that there is a god more high than the sacred coconut?
The coconut is all and all is the coconut. By denying this very truth, you have shown yourself unworthy of embodying any of the cocnut offices. Our coconut is not angry, it is you, in your wicked ways that project your own anger on the coconut. You are unworthy. Repent by planting more coconut trees and spreading the good news for all humanity
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by whiteshark(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2005
Blasphemy!!!!

I never acknowledged any other god outside the sacred coconut and you know it!! I frown very deeply at your accusations and I will definately take this one up in the next councle meeting. I have always worked for the general good and progress of the temple and you cannot deny me of that!!! I will see you there and make sure you have facts to back up your utterances of straight to coconut hell u go!!

Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by nferyn(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2005
whiteshark:

Blasphemy!!!!
I am not the one calling the coconut with another name than His, you are. In your wicked tongue, you proclaim the god of the coconut instead of the coconut. there is no god but the coconut, certainly not a god of the coconut.

whiteshark:

I never acknowledged any other god outside the sacred coconut and you know it!!
You are denying your own words. [i]Peter [/i]whiteshark it is, isn't it? Anyway what an example to follow.

whiteshark:

I frown very deeply at your accusations and I will definately take this one up in the next councle meeting.
The truth stands on it's own and does not need your frowning. You have spoken profanely about the name of the coconut and shouldn't enter any council meeting prior to the moment all tress you've planted bear fruit.

whiteshark:

I have always worked for the general good and progress of the temple and you cannot deny me of that!!! I will see you there and make sure you have facts to back up your utterances of straight to coconut hell u go!!
You have not done any such thing. The coconut has given you everything and all you do is drink it's juice. You are sapping the lifeblood of the coconut and I can definitely deny you of that. It is my duty to defend the coconut against false prophets.
If you would truly understand the doctrine of the coconut you should understand that there is no such thing as coconut hell. You've been brainwashed by non-coconut churches and you want to insert their wicked messages into the good news of the coconut. You are truly a heretic. Planting more coconut trees will bring you to your senses.
Now go and plant....
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by ijebuman(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2005
This must truly be the end times, coconut members turning on each other and you nferyn insulting the Most Holy Evangelist...

I'm sure you know what the consequences of your actions are
From time to time, anyone who has grievously wronged a member of the Temple shall be woken from his sleep of death, given six strokes of the cane, and then sent back to death again.
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by whiteshark(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2005
she u hear.... now repent from you sinful ways or get crush by the ultimate force of the coconut.
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Seun(m): 7:42pm On May 09, 2006

Thus saith the coconut,
"unless you eat my white and drink my milk, you shall have no part in my sumptous breakfast".
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Seun(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2006
Place your mouse on the X below and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, Coconut is there! O
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by ono(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2006
Na wa for una!

I have been laughing, this one's hilarious.

Erm, but, erm, make una take am easy sha.
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by whiteshark(m): 2:39pm On May 11, 2006
yes yes yes,

I c that the sheep has deserted the sherpard and something has to be done about this. I am right now in serious consultations with the coconut and I will let u all kno what is to be done in other to save ourselces from this impending doom ,
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by IDINRETE: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2007
wow, seun obatalalapipi or whatever accolade you bear, you KA and all other cohorts are 3 much Can I be the minister for Justice of our GREAT TEMPLE OF THE SACRED COCONUT, anyway im for the Temple grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by sisimose(f): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2007
utter nonsense, show of ignorance and extreme self delusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GRACE: Destiny vs Freewill: Brethren, Let Us Break Bread / VIDEO; Live Snake Crawls Out Of Woman's Private Part During Prayers / Ogbanje/abiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.