Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company (4649 Views)

Food Processing Company Job Recruitment In Abuja / Vacancy In A Food Processing Company @ Mowe, Ogun State. / Food Processing Company Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by hopey0007: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
AACE Food Processing & Distribution Ltd. (AACE Foods) is an indigenous Nigerian company which was established in November 2009 and located in Sango Ota, Ogun State. The company processes, packages and distributes nutritious and tasty food made from the best of West Africa's vegetables, herbs and Cereals. Its product line consists of spices, spreads and complementary food that excite and satisfy individuals and families. Aace Foods Processing and Distribution Company is expanding and hiring for the following positions.

1. Quality Control Associate, Experienced
2. Supply Chain Associate, Entry Level (Please only Agricultural related courses due to the Farmer relationship)
3. Sales and Marketing Associate, Entry Level
4. Accounting Assistant, Entry level

Please send your resume to temi@aacefoods.com and state the position you are applying for in the Subject line. We will be interviewing shortlisted applicants on Thursday and Friday November 14th and 15th.
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by Fizix: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
thanks for the info. can port harcourt residence apply??
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by bigbravo: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
Afta Cv's has been sent should we be xpecting interview messages before Thursday & Friday.
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by Beckybeky(f): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
hopey0007:
AACE Food Processing & Distribution Ltd. (AACE Foods) is an indigenous Nigerian company which was established in November 2009 and located in Sango Ota, Ogun State. The company processes, packages and distributes nutritious and tasty food made from the best of West Africa's vegetables, herbs and Cereals. Its product line consists of spices, spreads and complementary food that excite and satisfy individuals and families. Aace Foods Processing and Distribution Company is expanding and hiring for the following positions.

2. Supply Chain Associate, Entry Level

Please send your resume to temi@aacefoods.com and state the position you are applying for in the Subject line. We will be interviewing shortlisted applicants on Thursday and Friday November 14th and 15th.

No requirements?
Can a Lagos resident apply?
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by bigbravo: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
@honey we're dd u get ds info from coz I chk deir site unda Careers and they'r presently recruiting for Sales and Marketing Personnel and deyr to send deir CV n Cover Letter to info@aacefoods.com.So I need mor clarificatn/beta stil we need more clarificatn on dis.Thanks
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by jasper83: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nice
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by abeyluve: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
bigbravo:
@honey we're dd u get ds info from coz I chk deir site unda Careers and they'r presently recruiting for Sales and Marketing Personnel and deyr to send deir CV n Cover Letter to info@aacefoods.com.So I need mor clarificatn/beta stil we need more clarificatn on dis.Thanks
I received a mail for interview 2moro for sales and marketing meanwhile i did not apply for marketing.
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by bigbravo: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
@Abey wat dd u apply for and whc add dd u send ur credentials to
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by abeyluve: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
bigbravo:
@Abey wat dd u apply for and whc add dd u send ur credentials to
the add as stated above and i applied for supply chain associate
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by chyna4luv: 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
abeyluve:
the add as stated above and i applied for supply chain associate

Supply chain is also related to marketing because most of your duties will be in the field. Check out their team for someone who plays the role and you will get to know what I'm talking about.
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by roughdiamond(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2014
pls my friend is a graduate of microbiology but has not served.can she apply?
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by Atoks25: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2014
I applied for the post of quality control associate but i haven't gotten any reply.
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by bigbravo: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2014
@Abey dd u go for the interview,any update watsoever
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by abeyluve: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2014
bigbravo:
@Abey dd u go for the interview,any update watsoever
Yes, i was there and it was ok anyway but dont really know there criteria. I applied 4 supplied chain but when d lady saw my cv and experience, she asked me 2 write for accountant position which i did. u will write test on the system 4 45mins followed by oral interview. They said they would get back 2 me yesterday but i didnt hear from them o.
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by bigbravo: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
I also went for d test and interview bt av not heard anytn from dem too
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by Slickbishop(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
@abeyluv.how far kingsley. the same guy u came to the interview with. i Remember vicidly ur case. how the go dey go. how much was their stated pay package? i rejected their50k offer. how was urs like
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by bigbravo: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
@bishop wat post dd u apply for,for dem to av offerd u 50k,was it@d interview stage u we're told.
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by adeyinkaadebayo: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2014
Pls.house ℓ̊ ǎ̜̣̍Ƨ̲̣̥ invited Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡o̶̲̥̅̊r interview on 12 øƒ Nov.but ℓ̊ could not make Ȋ̝̊̅† to Ogun State A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ another thing ℓ̊​​§ ℓ̊ submitted ♏Ɣ Resume on 11th Ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇я̩̥̊n̶̲̥̅̊ĩη A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ǎ̜̣̍Ƨ̲̣̥ invited evening to come 4 interview on 12th bt ℓ̊ couldn't make Ȋ̝̊̅†,pls.what should ℓ̊ do?
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by bigbravo: 7:35am On Nov 14, 2014
@adeyinka,I tink deyr thru wc d interview bt sinz u cldnt make it u shld av cal d no dt send d msg to u for a reschedule/smtn,u can give it a try by calln.
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by adeyinkaadebayo: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2014
ℓ̊ call Ŧђε̲̣̣̣♍ Ooº°˚˚˚°ºo but N̶̲̥̅̊o body pick D̶̲̥̅̊ call but ℓ̊ will still try A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ if G(♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨͡D said ℓ̊ will work with D̶̲̥̅̊ Company D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will call ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ back »̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ a lot Ooº°˚˚˚°ºo
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by bigbravo: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2014
Ure wlcm@yinka.@abey have u bn cntactd.
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by Shegz4god(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2014
hopey0007:

2. Supply Chain Associate, Entry Level (Please only Agricultural related courses due to the Farmer relationship)

can someone with ssce apply.
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by Slickbishop(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2014
bigbravo:
@bishop wat post dd u apply for,for dem to av offerd u 50k,was it@d interview stage u we're told.
yeah right after the interview.
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by adeyinkaadebayo: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
ℓ̊ av nt been call 4 interview again since ℓ̊ miss D̶̲̥̅̊ first call G(♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨͡D will do another one Ooº°˚˚˚°ºo @Bishop ℓ̊​​§ Ȋ̝̊̅† @ interview γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ were offer #50,000 or when,A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ to all house as many D̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅†̥ went Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡o̶̲̥̅̊r interview how much D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ gave γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ as Ūя̲̅ transport fee.
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by bigbravo: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
@yinka transport fee wasn't given oo,dunno abt odas,@bishop wat positn dd u apply for
Re: Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company by bigbravo: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2014
bigbravo:
@yinka transport fee wasn't given oo,dunno abt odas,@bishop wat positn dd u apply for
. Has anyone bn contactd.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Axa Mansard / Job Openings For Sept 2016 / First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.