Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus (1484 Views)

Israelites Are Murderers / Photos: Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea / Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus by papaejima1: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Egyptian political scientist Ammar Ali Hassan demands that the Jews who left Egypt during the Exodus return the gold and treasures that they “stole.”

In a vicious anti-Semitic diatribe against Jews in general throughout history, Egyptian political scientist Ammar Ali Hassan claims that a rebellious group of Jews strayed from the teachings of Moses and stole a great deal of money and treasure from the land of Egypt. In addition, he claims that the Jews were negligent in interest payments and must return that money as well!

http://unitedwithisrael.org/more-than-3000-years-later-egyptians-accuse-israelites-of-stealing/
Re: 3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus by Lurcky(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
Make them forget the money, e don go
Re: 3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
For more jokes,what should I send to 3000?

2 Likes

Re: 3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
grin what about the wages of Jews used as slaves in Egypt?

3 Likes

Re: 3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus by Imoy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
samflexx:
For more jokes,what should I send to 3000?

Lol
Re: 3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus by bigtt76(f): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Them wan start again shei? The last time it was 'rod' God used ....this time, the 'Moses' he will call upon nor go lenient o! grin

3 Likes

Re: 3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus by Tallesty1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Matters arising
Re: 3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus by emmysoftyou: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
i cant wait to see those israelites perform another miracls by opening the middle of a sea..
too many sins dis days..

bak to topic...
those who stole the things yu accused the new generation of israelites are dead.
were you born by then?how did yu know they stole?
our bible didnt record such.
yu must be looking for a cheap popularity like the man who sue romans for crucifying the innocent jesus christ our lord.
Re: 3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus by panafrican(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
So the Jews stole from the pharaohs? Sounds like Robin Hood stealing from the rich ! Viva la revolucion grin
Re: 3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus by SalC: 12:31am On Nov 10, 2014
Lol I couldn't stop laughing the first day I read this, whereas the Egyptian(s) demand for the return of the gold taken by the Israelis during their exodus, Israelis are demanding for a full pay of the wages Egypt owe their ancestors for 430 years of hard labour grin

2 Likes

Re: 3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus by papaejima1: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2014
very hilarious I must say.
The new moses will not use rod this time. Drones and hell fire missiles will not fail to impress.

1 Like

Re: 3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus by cirmuell(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
Seriously? undecided after some said exodus never happened? Confused people.
Re: 3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus by preselect(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
papaejima1:
Egyptian political scientist Ammar Ali Hassan demands that the Jews who left Egypt during the Exodus return the gold and treasures that they “stole.”

In a vicious anti-Semitic diatribe against Jews in general throughout history, Egyptian political scientist Ammar Ali Hassan claims that a rebellious group of Jews strayed from the teachings of Moses and stole a great deal of money and treasure from the land of Egypt. In addition, he claims that the Jews were negligent in interest payments and must return that money as well!

http://unitedwithisrael.org/more-than-3000-years-later-egyptians-accuse-israelites-of-stealing/

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 11, 2014
Haha...

The Jews and Arabs deserve each other; it's a match made in heaven. In fact, it's so overwhelmingly complimentary I think I have a tear in my eye.

*SNIFF*

2 Likes

Re: 3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus by leofab(f): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Na wah oh

(1) (Reply)

Nuclear Convoy Departs Royal Airforce Brize Norton, United Kingdom / The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, / Yemen Court Sentences President Trump, Saudi King, And Crown Prince To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.