Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Gej,'the Man Who Has No Respect For The Law' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej,'the Man Who Has No Respect For The Law' (449 Views)

Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody / World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom / {photos} Second Niger Bridge Completed . GEJ The Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gej,'the Man Who Has No Respect For The Law' by kubumilano(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
I read today in most of the national dailies that gej has ordered the return of the emir of kano passport,the one he frustrated all because he expose his financial misappropriations,my stand is what is his roles in the seizure of the passport,he orderes the passport seizure on no order from the law court,so he has become a judge,Nigeria Which Way,Tanoids wetin una wan say this one be again.Chai Deris God OOO
Re: Gej,'the Man Who Has No Respect For The Law' by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
Na true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej,'the Man Who Has No Respect For The Law' by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
We have to secure our votes in Kano my brother. Cry wolves if you like, but this is politics, not church.

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2014: Association Of Beggars And Disables Celebrates Aregbesola’s Re-elect / Transformation Agenda: Failed Promise By The President / Shell Accepts Responsibility For Bodo Spill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.