Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody (8764 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / Okorocha Embarrassed In London By Pro-Biafran At Chatham House: Video / Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by Fadekebisola(f): 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
who thinks so as well....i have painstakingly watched the video and can say that there is no king in igboland....
lgbos are too stubborn to my liking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by basisop(m): 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fadeka face your front.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by mile12crises: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Where was your king when Hausas whiped your sorry ass at mile12

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by kutchs: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Yes Igbo worship no Okorocha, no Tinubu and no farking idiot.
Igbo only respect you but you must earn the respect.

83 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by Demslayerz: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
mile12crises:
Where was your king when Hausas whiped your sorry ass at mile12

You mean when 19 iboes were slaughtered in Biafra HQ- Enugu.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community-kill-two-19-missing/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by TheBiafran(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
kingship is one thing we learned in igbo land.
we will abolish it once we get what we are asking for
we got respect, real respect not the type you got in SW fake respect back biting yet smiling and greeting
when an igbo man say hi or good morning you are sure its from the heart, not the pretense obtainable in SW
we dont bow before anyone, okorawusa must have learned his lesson by now. be you who, if IPOB wants to deal with you, they will do just that....
this is proof, next may be buhari, just watch

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by Flexherbal(m): 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
There are still some good Igbo guys out there.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by TheBiafran(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
slowly, the courage is showing
by the time many nigerian leaders wont be able to travel abroad and be safe there, referendum will become a must.

that guy just gave many people the morale to confront nigerian leaders
ha ha ha from online ranting, now its going physical. IPOB is badass
we dont joke
have you heard yet?
the political phase of the movement has been kickstarted
headed by people like Alex Ekwueme and co'referendum is loading
just watch

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by shameseun: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
That is a typical Igbo man. He is always a goal getter. You earn the respect of an Igbo man if you deserve it.

Okoromalam rejected his brothers in Nigeria, and got the reward in the diaspora.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Flexherbal:

Every Igbo is good so just keep quiet...we don't respect rascals, who would respect Okorocha. what you guys don't understand is that we don't worship charlatans and hooligans,Apart from not supporting IPOb which I myself do not support. Okorocha does not deserve an atom of respect from any sensible Igbo man, go to Imo state you'll know why, he has turned governance to jamboree. In igboland we don't suffer and smile. Okorocha is a failure and should be treated as such.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Flexherbal:

Every Igbo is good so just keep quiet...we don't respect rascals, who would respect Okorocha. what you guys don't understand is that we don't worship charlatans and hooligans,Apart from not supporting IPOb which I myself do not support. Okorocha does not deserve an atom of respect from any sensible Igbo man, go to Imo state you'll know why, he has turned governance to jamboree. In igboland we don't suffer and smile. Okorocha is a failure and should be treated as such.

As for op I have nothing to tell you rather than say we are Igbos we don't need you to like us and just know that the feeling is mutual.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by bettercreature(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fadekebisola:
who thinks so as well....i have painstakingly watched the video and can say that there is no king in igboland....
Seriously i dont like their attitude this days,if you see their comment on aljazeera blog towards Buhari,you will weep for them,they are shameless people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by TruthisGOD: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
bettercreature:
Seriously i dont like their attitude this days,if you see their comment on aljazeera blog towards Buhari,you will weep for them,they are shameless people
They are shameless because they didn't support the killings of their brothers which Buhari upheld.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by Promantwo(m): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
TheBiafran:
kingship is one thing we learned in igbo land.
we will abolish it once we get what we are asking for
we got respect, real respect not the type you got in SW fake respect back biting yet smiling and greeting
when an igbo man say hi or good morning you are sure its from the heart, not the pretense obtainable in SW
we dont bow before anyone, okorawusa must have learned his lesson by now. be you who, if IPOB wants to deal with you, they will do just that....
this is proof, next may be buhari, just watch
you have say it all. may God bless you for that comment.

16 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by dunkem21(m): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Upload the video make I watch, jare grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by Alawe(m): 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Demslayerz:

You mean when 19 iboes were slaughtered in Biafra HQ- Enugu.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community-kill-two-19-missing/
Did they (the herdsmen) fight openly with the community people? they fought you openly in your supposed land and disgraced you for days you are here posting trash.
see what happened when they killed an igbo man in their own land of abuja
https://www.naij.com/747454-okada-rider-stabs-igbo-trader-death-abuja.html
cowards always looking for ways to defend their cowardice

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by nzeobi(m): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ojorocha is an evil conman who does not deserve a single respect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
bettercreature:

who cares?? and you are who by the way?? abeg shif jhor

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by Deltagiant: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fadekebisola:

People like you are the reason why black Africa is still a dumb continent because you don't know the essence of your own being.

World leaders greater than the thief of Imo state have one time or the other been humiliated in the public by their people for one political issue or the other important to them. It is acceptable.

Former Chancellor of Germany, Helmut Kohl, pelted with eggs by angry Germans.

Former US president receives a pair of shoe thrown at him

Buhari faced the same fate on February at the Kensington Hotel lounge in London. IPOB youths were quietly led out of the hotel by the British police.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by Ofodirinwa: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fadekebisola:

we don't like you either

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by bobbiekrantz: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2016
A typical case of taking panadol on top another person headache.. grin

May ah juhz pass dey go...no time to beef anybody ahbeg!

I rep Anambra! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by Demslayerz: 12:06am On Mar 10, 2016
[s]
Alawe:
Did they (the herdsmen) fight openly with the community people? they fought you openly in your supposed land and disgraced you for days you are here posting trash.
see what happened when they killed an igbo man in their own land of abuja
https://www.naij.com/747454-okada-rider-stabs-igbo-trader-death-abuja.html
cowards always looking for ways to defend their cowardice
[/s]

Shut up the gutter you call a mouth. When did Hausa traders in Lagos turn herdsmen, you are deluded and ignorant. Some cowards burn peoples house in the middle of the night and you disgracing yourself here. Fulani raped your women and killed your parent but you are online making noise, you truly have no shame. No wonder you all see the abidjan tourist cum pedophile coward called ojukwu as a brave man. Below are your parents protesting and crying for help:

The angry women, who stormed the State House of Assembly in their number, said the herdsmen were engaging in serial rape of women.

They carried placards, which read: “Fulani herdsmen are killing our men with AK 47′; ‘All we are saying is, Fulani, leave our farmlands’ ‘They butchered two men at Eke’ ‘Stop robbing us at the high ways’ ‘Stop raping our women.”

Fulani herdsmen raping, killing our people – Enugu women

They killed another chief but you are online disgracing your kinsmen:

Fulani herdsmen, yesterday, killed Tamgbo Ogueji, a member of the traditional rulers’ cabinet at Eke community in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. The deceased, aged 85, was allegedly shot in his house in the early hours over an undisclosed issue Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by Babatundetinubu: 12:13am On Mar 10, 2016
iPod membership should be declared illegal...and membership should attract an automatic death sentence... angry grin angry.....miscreants can no longer be tolerated...,deluded fo0ls.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by VANHELLSING: 12:15am On Mar 10, 2016
Fadekebisola:

The great Igbo people are not sheeps that requires a shepherd,nor slaves that require a master., we are democrat.

Now u can shove ur liking down your bleached cu.nt

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by lolzzzz: 12:20am On Mar 10, 2016
Okoroawusa will get more humiliation

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 10, 2016
i got no respect for any man or woman that have no respect for his or her selves, i respect u when u respect yourself so just love us the way we re but if u can not u can also hate because we don't begg for ur love nd we don't also take shit from anybody in the name of high levelness

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by VANHELLSING: 12:41am On Mar 10, 2016
Demslayerz:
[s][/s]

Shut up the gutter you call a mouth. When did Hausa traders in Lagos turn herdsmen, you are deluded and ignorant. Some cowards burn peoples house in the middle of the night and you disgracing yourself here. Fulani raped your women and killed your parent but you are online making noise, you truly have no shame. No wonder you all see the abidjan tourist cum pedophile coward called ojukwu as a brave man. Below are your parents protesting and crying for help:

The angry women, who stormed the State House of Assembly in their number, said the herdsmen were engaging in serial rape of women.

They carried placards, which read: “Fulani herdsmen are killing our men with AK 47′; ‘All we are saying is, Fulani, leave our farmlands’ ‘They butchered two men at Eke’ ‘Stop robbing us at the high ways’ ‘Stop raping our women.”

Fulani herdsmen, yesterday, killed Tamgbo Ogueji, a member of the traditional rulers’ cabinet at Eke community in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. The deceased, aged 85, was allegedly shot in his house in the early hours over an undisclosed issue Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

Coward, while the women are bold and courageous enough to protest, but ur own women, men and ur oba ran to oshogbo while ordinary sticks wielding ab0ki miscriant molest, kill, burn and destroy ur city in broad day light. From mile 12 to ikorodu to orile. Shameless and pathetic tribe of cowards. A tribe of more than 40m with no one bold enough to look the ab0kis in the eye to condemn them nor speak out against such a desterdly act by ur tenants.
Your cowardice and fear fear oba akiolu was so afraid that in his press release, he forgot that lagos belong to the yorubas as he alluded during his infamous LAGOON THREAT, instead he used the word "melting point to all nigerians".

I was expecting to see this type of protest below from u guys after such humiliation from ur ab0ki tenants .........;(.

32 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by kettykin: 12:45am On Mar 10, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Igbos fear nobody

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by LMFashions: 1:05am On Mar 10, 2016
dunkem21:

Upload the video make I watch, jare grin

Just type "okorocha chatham youtube" in google and you'll get it. Very interesting. The guy should have given okoroawusa a knock in the head. Lolzzzz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsFaFk1KTek

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by Alawe(m): 1:23am On Mar 10, 2016
Demslayerz:
[s][/s]

They carried placards, which read: “Fulani herdsmen are killing our men with AK 47′; ‘All we are saying is, Fulani, leave our farmlands’ ‘They butchered two men at Eke’ ‘Stop robbing us at the high ways’ ‘Stop raping our women.”[/b]I know i cant compete with you in ranting because that's only what you people have got and is your trademark, but while you rant and exhibit your shamelessness let me remind you that just few days after lagos they are in matogun, ogun state, threatening to kill any one of you in sight.

[b]Fulani herdsmen, yesterday, killed Tamgbo Ogueji, a member of the traditional rulers’ cabinet at Eke community in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State
. The deceased, aged 85, was allegedly shot in his house in the early hours over an undisclosed issue Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/ I know i cant compete with you in ranting because that's only what you people have got and is your trademark but while you rant and exhibit your shamelessness and search all nonsense to defend cowardice let me remind that just few days after lagos, they are in matogun, ogun state, threatening to kill anyone of you in sight.

Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by Deltagiant: 1:32am On Mar 10, 2016
LMFashions:

Just type "okorocha chatham youtube" in google and you'll get it. Very interesting. The guy should have given okoroawusa a knock in the head. Lolzzzz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsFaFk1KTek

Here is the part of the clip which is not in yours where Okorocha asked asked the protester in Igbo - 'do u know who I am' and the man fired back, 'who are you' and then quickly added- 'yes, I know u...you're a murderer!'

Click and scroll down on the link below
[url]https://m.facebook.com/radiobiafra [/url]
Re: Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody by VANHELLSING: 1:58am On Mar 10, 2016
Deltagiant:

Here is the part of the clip which is not in yours where Okorocha asked asked the protester in Igbo - 'do u know who I am' and the man fired back, 'who are you' and then quickly added- 'yes, I know u...you're a murderer!'

Click and scroll down on the link below
[url]https://m.facebook.com/radiobiafra [/url]
That's epic from the guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outages: FG Plans Sanctions For Non-performing Discos / Army Commander Punished Over Boko Haram Suspects Escape / Boko Haram Plan To Attack Ojukwu Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.