Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months (1452 Views)

Heart Breaks In Naija High School. / Guys, 7 Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks From Ladies. / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 10, 2014
TWO HEARTBREAKS IN A YEAR. Well, that's what it really was, no kidding, I'm not gonna pretend its a story about someone in particular, cos its about me, yes MOI. It started without me ever wanting it. It started with Hauwa, I never really liked her but I jokingly told a course mate that she was an admirable girl and he went ahead to do all the work for me, she started coming closer and closer to me in class. At first I was cautious but later on I started liking her, when the likeness became stronger she told me that I should put my emotions in check that she can only be friends and nothing more. I was already in too deep to just be 'friends' I left her though, infact I avoided her totally. She again came and said I shouldn't avoid her like that I tried once more again to see if I could make progress with her but she started insinuating again and saying hurtful things, when I try to complain she said I'm not her boyfriend. She said her boyfriend was in final year same faculty. Sometimes she even said she slept in her BF's friends place just to hurt me, saying she likes the way I get angry. I finally left her.
I used the pain of her rejection to make the best result in the department thanks to God.

I got over her finally but barely 3 months again Sandra my course rep came on the line. I swear I was on my own this time minding my own business. Inshort I started developing a phobia for girls. She came with an idea of wanting to be study mates with me. I said okay, later on due to the closeness I started developing feelings for her and I told her I wanted to date her, she also said 'friends only' too like Hauwa, I tried unsuccessfully to make her understand that in the long run friendship would be lost. She was too hardhearted, I told her that since I can't see her in the light in which she sees me I can't go on with the study arrangement as it would affect me a lot. I wanted to end it at the onset when it hadn't gotten strong but she pleaded that I shouldn't go. I agreed and tried to stay because deep down I believed that she really likes me a lot but something was holding her back. Each time I ask she declined and I told her let's end it, I even agreed to get her another study partner but she refused, later on we kept on like that. Along the line we started doing things friends shouldn't do but we never took off our clothes though, I was begining to think we were cool. We even managed to write our exams, I tried my best to teach her in her weak subjects I wanted her to succeed so much because at that point I was soo into her and my goal was for her to be happy. During the holidays I started having feelings that since she didn't commit to anything she might feel free to leave. Then I joked with her last night about greeting my 'mum-in-law'-her mum, she then dropped the bombshell this time saying her parents wouldn't want her to date or marry a muslim but we can be friends yet again. I was already too hurt to argue so I told her to do me the favour of ending everytin before we resume, she still insisted on friendship, I told her I'm not her enemy neither am I her friend anymore. She said all manner of things but at this point I was too hurt to care. To cut it all short, I believe it has ended, and if u get to read up to this point pls try to understand that all I ever wanted was to be loved at least once in my life since I've never been, but I guess love is not for everyone. I know I may sound pathetic to some people but the truth is some men really have a tender heart, I'm not afraid of loving again never, but incase someone out there shares my pain... Well I dunno. Good nite
Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by oluwadanie1(m): 12:41am On Nov 10, 2014
Chai, eleyi gidi gan.

Don't worry bro.
A gal is out there dying to be yours.
All you need to do is to discover her.

But b4 then, take heart.

1 Like

Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by wharlzywee(m): 1:32am On Nov 10, 2014
same here bro.,,, i knw hw u feel. life hasn't been fair, d ones we love are never near. kip searching

1 Like

Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by Myluv1: 1:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Mr poster, you better man up... no carry dis your chicken heart enter the real world, see as dem lagos babes go take their stilletos crush dat your heart. You gaz toughen up meehn. Say No to friendzoning dude

You are warned

2 Likes

Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by solomonbrown64: 5:51am On Nov 10, 2014
..been there bro, you just have to put those disappointments aside and move on.....sum chicks aint just the worry...

1 Like

Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 10, 2014
Good for you

1 Like

Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by honeyad(m): 6:01am On Nov 10, 2014
Truth u'vent discovered... We can't date all ladies that comes our way... Some are meant to be friends, some friends with benefit, and few are meant to be loved... Focus on your studies nd see ladies chase after u later wink

1 Like

Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by Sunkyphil(m): 6:43am On Nov 10, 2014
friendzoning aye grin
Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by ibkonekt(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2014
U should have lashed Both of them. Simple
Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by Myluv1: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
ibkonekt:
U should have lashed Both of them. Simple

They used the poor guy. Smart behinds
Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
I am sorry for your pain but it gets better with time.
Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by Elibornjohn(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
TWO HEARTBREAKS IN A YEAR. Well, that's what it really was, no kidding, I'm not gonna pretend its a story about someone in particular,cos its about me,yes MOI.It started without me ever wanting it.It started with mita,I never really liked her but I jokingly told a frnd of mine that she was an admirable girl and he went ahead to do all the work for me, she started coming closer and closer to me.At first I was cautious but later on I started liking her,when the likeness became stronger she told me that I should put my emotions in check that she can only be friends and nothing more. I was already in too deep to just be 'friends' I left her though, infact I avoided her totally.She again came and said I shouldn't avoid her like that I tried once more again to see if I could make progress with her but she started insinuating again and saying hurtful things,when I try to complain she said I'm not her boyfriend.She said her boyfriend was in final year same faculty. Sometimes she even said she slept in her BF's friends place just to hurt me,saying she likes the way I get angry.I finally left her.
I used the pain of her rejection to make the best result in the department thanks to God.
I got over her finally but barely 3 months again hope came on the line.I swear I was on my own this time minding my own business. Inshort I started developing a phobia for girls.She came with an idea of wanting to be study mates with me. I said okay, later on due to the closeness I started developing feelings for her and I told her I wanted to date her,she also said 'friends only' too like mita,I tried unsuccessfully to make her understand that in the long run friendship would be lost.She was too hardhearted, I told her that since I can't see her in the light in which she sees me I can't go on with being just frnds as it would affect me a lot.I wanted to end it at the onset when it hadn't gotten strong but she pleaded that I shouldn't go.I agreed and tried to stay because deep down I believed that she really likes me a lot but something was holding her back.Each time I ask she declined and I told her let's end it, I even agreed to get her guy who will makes ha more happier than i do but she refused, later on we kept on like that. Along the line we started doing things friends shouldn't do,I was begining to think we were cool.We even managed to pretend, I tried my best to assist in any way I wanted her to succeed so much because at that point I was soo into her and my goal was for her to be happy.NOW During diz holidays I started having feelings that since she didn't commit to anything she might feel free to leave.Then I joked with her last night.
With a text:babe na its over'she then dropped the bombshell this time saying her she wouldn't want her to date an EGGON guy but we can be friends yet again,I was already too hurt to argue so I told her to do me the favour of ending everytin before it become more complicated, she still insisted on friendship,I told her I'm not her enemy neither am I her friend anymore.She said all manner of things but at this point I was too hurt to care.To cut it all short,I believe it has ended,and if u get to read up to this point pls try to understand that all I ever wanted was to be loved at least once in my life since I've never been,but I guess love is not for everyone.I know I may sound pathetic to some people but the truth is some men really have a tender heart,I'm not afraid of loving,meanwhile i hav shima
on my mind but incase someone out there shares my pain...Well can u suggest pls i wanna be Good to everyone especially my ex[]

Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by Fkhalifa(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
op take heart,have been there to,i understand how you feel,small time you ill start fearing loving and relating close to girls again....
or you may end up being a tough hearted guy that's only after scattering the pathway

don't give up dude.
Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by saladeenstz(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
enelma:
TWO HEARTBREAKS IN A YEAR. Well, that's what it really was, no kidding, I'm not gonna pretend its a story about someone in particular, cos its about me, yes MOI. It started without me ever wanting it. It started with Hauwa, I never really liked her but I jokingly told a course mate that she was an admirable girl and he went ahead to do all the work for me, she started coming closer and closer to me in class. At first I was cautious but later on I started liking her, when the likeness became stronger she told me that I should put my emotions in check that she can only be friends and nothing more. I was already in too deep to just be 'friends' I left her though, infact I avoided her totally. She again came and said I shouldn't avoid her like that I tried once more again to see if I could make progress with her but she started insinuating again and saying hurtful things, when I try to complain she said I'm not her boyfriend. She said her boyfriend was in final year same faculty. Sometimes she even said she slept in her BF's friends place just to hurt me, saying she likes the way I get angry. I finally left her.

I got over her finally but barely 3 months again Sandra my course rep came on the line. I swear I was on my own this time minding my own business. Inshort I started developing a phobia for girls. She came with an idea of wanting to be study mates with me. I said okay, later on due to the closeness I started developing feelings for her and I told her I wanted to date her, she also said 'friends only' too like Hauwa, I tried unsuccessfully to make her understand that in the long run friendship would be lost. She was too hardhearted, I told her that since I can't see her in the light in which she sees me I can't go on with the study arrangement as it would affect me a lot. I wanted to end it at the onset when it hadn't gotten strong but she pleaded that I shouldn't go. I agreed and tried to stay because deep down I believed that she really likes me a lot but something was holding her back. Each time I ask she declined and I told her let's end it, I even agreed to get her another study partner but she refused, later on we kept on like that. Along the line we started doing things friends shouldn't do but we never took off our clothes though, I was begining to think we were cool. We even managed to write our exams, I tried my best to teach her in her weak subjects I wanted her to succeed so much because at that point I was soo into her and my goal was for her to be happy. During the holidays I started having feelings that since she didn't commit to anything she might feel free to leave. Then I joked with her last night about greeting my 'mum-in-law'-her mum, she then dropped the bombshell this time saying her parents wouldn't want her to date or marry a muslim but we can be friends yet again. I was already too hurt to argue so I told her to do me the favour of ending everytin before we resume, she still insisted on friendship, I told her I'm not her enemy neither am I her friend anymore. She said all manner of things but at this point I was too hurt to care. To cut it all short, I believe it has ended, and if u get to read up to this point pls try to understand that all I ever wanted was to be loved at least once in my life since I've never been, but I guess love is not for everyone. I know I may sound pathetic to some people but the truth is some men really have a tender heart, I'm not afraid of loving again never, but incase someone out there shares my pain... Well I dunno. Good nite
story for thor
Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by cybug: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
So...

Any girl wey just come close to you...

You go just fall in love, fiam!
Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by numericalguy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
OP, I think the girls really liked you initially but on getting close to you, they latter found out that you are too soft as a man.

Try and man up.

1 Like

Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by holusormi(m): 2:34am On Nov 11, 2014
Lolz ,, stop asking the girls out ,, stop it ,, just stop it , you give them a chance to say no to you ,,, talk, charm, explain , spend , scope, lie , deceive, fight your way into her pants the next time she comes around and pls stop talking shii about dating and love.,,, fvucking learner
Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by stinggy(m): 4:43am On Nov 11, 2014
andromida:
I am sorry for your pain but it gets better with time.
Andro I sent u a PM...
Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by passionate88: 5:21am On Nov 11, 2014
oluwadanie1:
Chai, eleyi gidi gan.

Don't worry bro.

But b4 then, take heart.
My brother, no girl is out there dying to be his o... There is nothing to discover. @op, just forget about babes, these girls just dey confuse guys like say dm b NAP sellers... Avoid them (girls), if you can't, don't form a close relationship with them.
Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2014
Thanks for all the advice, encouragement and all the other shit. Now I know the truth of it all and I have learnt what has to be learnt. Yeah and also thanks for the fikpa also
Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2014
stinggy:

Andro I sent u a PM...

Just seeing it Stinggy will do the needful later. Hope you good.

1 Like

Re: Two Heart Breaks Within 7 Months by Cholls(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2014
oluwadanie1:
Chai, eleyi gidi gan.

Don't worry bro.

But b4 then, take heart.
my brother it should be before then make money wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Approach An Attractive Woman / Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest / Men Spend More Time Gossiping Than Women – Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.