Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (18758 Views)

Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Zikdik(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2014
Rest on, O Deceased!
This doG can't even protect his worshippers. It's a crying shame.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2014
It's confirmed... That's a terrible way for such a man to die
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2014
Dis is such a bad news to hear dis early morning. Na wa oh!

So sad! ;(
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by 2prexios: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2014
Oh what a loss! God. I dont know what to say: how are the mighty fallen.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Mintayo(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2014
He is one of the pastors or preachers that I respect so much...how ii wish its not true.
Sleep on sir. If only it was one of them,why him and his wife, so sad.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by 2prexios: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2014
Zikdik:
Rest on, O Deceased!
This doG can't even protect his worshippers. It's a crying shame.
I think you are more tyranical than dog or god if you have to insult the belief and comiserate with the dead at the same time. We always resemble our worst enemy, because we will be worst if we are in their stead.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Deefuray(f): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2014
OMG. This is shocking. RIP to the dead
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Zikdik(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2014
2prexios:
I think you are more tyrannical than dog or god if you have to insult the belief and commiserate with the dead at the same time. We always resemble our worst enemy, because we will be worst if we are in their stead.
No need for the philosophical discourse. I wasn't insulting anyone or anything. I simply was commenting on the inability of this god to protect it's worshippers.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Ukutsgp(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2014
why is this not on front page now? i feel like shedding tears. rip to him.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by 2prexios: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Zikdik:

No need for the philosophical discourse. I wasn't insulting anyone or anything. I simply was commenting on the inability of this god to protect it's worshippers.
Then you still believe he exists.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Ishilove: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Zikdik:

Was it god you typed, or 'dog'?
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by AdeniyiA(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2014
"A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world". ---- Apostle Johnson Suleman

https://www.nairaland.com/1586493/full-text-apostle-sulemans-prophesies
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Zikdik(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2014
Ishilove:

Was it god you typed, or 'dog'?
Provoked dyslexia, Ishi.
I feel really sorry for this lot..really sorry.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Ishilove: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2014
Zikdik:

Provoked dyslexia, Ishi.
I feel really sorry for this lot..really sorry.
No need to be sorry. I will keep praying for you because you don't know what you're up against.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by chimajii: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2014
timmy2409:
Man of God dies horrible death. Lord be praised. Hallelujah!

EDIT: This is for those who have replied to me, rebuking me for the above. Yes I was being facetious. I know very well that death is an immutable fact of life, and is the only conclusion that every living being arrives at eventually. I didn't know this man, and I hold absolutely no ill-will towards him. Judging from the responses here, I have no doubts that he lived a life that some found inspiring.

What I can't fathom though is why a loving God would allow his prophets, and supposed representatives here on earth die in the same horrible ways that "other" people die. It is even worse when they are right in the middle of carrying out duties in his name. Recent examples are the 150 that got crushed under TB Joshua's building, the various church bombings, and the bus of convention returnees that burnt halfway home.

What would be the lesson here for either the witnesses of these events, or those that are left behind to mourn the victims? God is just? All-good? Yeah right.

Anyway, let's carry on praising God. Hallelujah!

First U don't Question God.
2nd: this incident doesnt negate the Fact God Remains God. Regardless of any Situation.
Salvation Ministries pastor: Has no biological Child*i stand Corrected*, has it stopped him being Used by God to Bless others a.k.a barren women or women looking for the fruit of the womb?
Rev.Dr Chinasa Wosu: same thing* i stand corrected*, he is still being used by God in d deliverance ministry to break down altars in villages, and have men surrender to God in totality.
Also Remember not all Men are men of God. On that Day, when the books shall be Opened, some will say, Oh, i healed in ur name, i cast out demons in ur name, oh bt i helped the needy, wait.. i evangelised. E.t.c
Gods Reply would Be ' I KNOW YOU NOT'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by fflamingo(m): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2014
Ishilove:

No need to be sorry. I will keep praying for you because you don't know what you're up against.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by rallymento(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2014
Many men ..... Wish death upon me blood in my eyes downing I can't see, I'm trying be what I'm destined to be!!! You Niccars cannot take my life away!
I put a hole in you Niccars for forking with me, my eyes going wider you can't see, you Betta wat how u talk wen u talking cos I'm gonna take your life away! Many men!!

Rip Myles Munroe
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Ekpekus(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2014
To be absent in the body is to be present with the Lord. He has done his part in the grand scheme of God's agenda. Now the baton is handed to this generation. What we make of it will either bless or afflict the next generation.

RIP one of God's finest general.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by 2prexios: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2014
Ishilove:

The nicety of those 'dysilexia' grammar appeal to him than just g.o.d. Is it not insane fighting the unseen? I have joined you in prayer.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by mamajohn(f): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2014
PrinceAkbabio:
May d souls of the departed rest in peace. If it were to b in nigeria some fools would hav asked GEJ to resign.
Remember also that Doyin Okupe and Reno Omokri would have found ways of linking APC with the crash. Mtchew!
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Hero10001: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2014
Oh no! Is it for real?!!
Bishop Munroe is too special.. He was the "only" teacher that preached "Attitude"
i will never forget his "Attitude and appetite" lessons @ the City of David, dem no get part 2.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by GraceInUSA: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2014
I hope they are at the feet of the Master.

Truely, the prophecies of apostle Johnson Suleiman are gradually being fulfiled but I have a question, cant there be anything done to avert the negative among them?
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by IdiAmin2(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2014
I'm not religious and don't believe in God. Call me atheist, free thinker or whatever, despise prosperity preachers and con men, but this is one man I love listening to his lectures on leadership, character and purpose. He made a change in my thinking and my life. Rip myles munroe

1 Like

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2014
Almost every one on my bbm contact is using this as dp. Why don't I know them?
RIP to the dead.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Mrfils(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2014
End time things.

RIP
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by cupidora(f): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2014
So sad cry

1 Like

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by adorable29(f): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2014
Heard his daughter was also in the fatal plane crash!

But wait o! What is wrong with nairaland. They are really losing it. Nairaland use to be my go-to site for breaking news!

This days every 5naira blog will have broken the news before our lazy giant nairaland will wake up and put it in frontpage, sometimes days later sef!

#bringbackourgreatnairaland of old

Modified: Thanks MODS for finally breaking the news on FP!
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Bennyberry(m): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2014
his last tweet 2 days ago- DR. MYLES MUNROE @ mylesmunroe 2d
"True Leadership is the authority given by the trust of the followers to use power for the benefit of all." -mylesmunr oeinternational.com ...RIP dear...tho am a catholic i read his books..and it was inspiring...rest well
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by wisolf(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2014
I hope we won't see a video of T.B Joshua soon predicting his death
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2014
hifaif:

Gullibility!!!

What do u mean sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miracles, Faith Healing & Prophecies - Tools For Exploiting Gullible Christians / 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / Rev. Fr. Timothy Ngwuta Released On Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.