Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (18792 Views)

Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2014
dimples2:

What do u mean sir

You have been brainwashed. I only pity this man cos he was a human being even though he was a crook, a scammer...

1 Like

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2014
hifaif:

You have been brainwashed. I only pity this man cos he was a human being even though he was a crook, a scammer...

Excuse u! First of all I'm a catholic, I don't know him, I just clicked on d video to get a feel of another human being like me that died in a tragic way

Secondly, I quoted that part because I feel its related to his death, like he predicted his demise just like any other human being might have made d same statement.

How does that make me gullible sir? Or brainwashed?
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Trailblazer1(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2014
Oh what a loss! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

He was a man of purpose who taught about purpose and also lived a purposeful life.

His impart cuts across continents and inspired many generations.

Tribute to my teacher and mentor DR Myles Munroe.

Rest in Peace on the bossom of our Lord.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Pdizzle(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2014
rallymento:
Many men ..... Wish death upon me blood in my eyes downing I can't see, I'm trying be what I'm destined to be!!! You Niccars cannot take my life away!
I put a hole in you Niccars for forking with me, my eyes going wider you can't see, you Betta wat how u talk wen u talking cos I'm gonna take your life away! Many men!!

Rip Myles Munroe

Bros re you for real, someone died a tragic death and you're here rapping 50cent

1 Like

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2014
dimples2:

Excuse u! First of all I'm a catholic, I don't know him, I just clicked on d video to get a feel of another human being like me that died in a tragic way

Secondly, I quoted that part because I feel its related to his death, like he predicted his demise just like any other human being might have made d same statement.

How does that make me gullible sir? Or brainwashed?

Oh, my mistake. I thought you were one of his followers. I am sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2014
hifaif:

its ok
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:

First U don't Question God.
2nd: this incident doesnt negate the Fact God Remains God. Regardless of any Situation.
Salvation Ministries pastor: Has no biological Child, has it stopped him being Used by God to Bless others a.k.a barren women or women looking for the fruit of the womb?
Rev.Dr Chinasa Wosu: same thing, he is still being used by God in d deliverance ministry to break down altars in villages, and have men surrender to God in totality.
Also Remember not all Men are men of God. On that Day, when the books shall be Opened, some will say, Oh, i healed in ur name, i cast out demons in ur name, oh bt i helped the needy, wait.. i evangelised. E.t.c
Gods Reply would Be ' I KNOW YOU NOT'

Did Pst. David Ibiyeomie tell u dat he has no biological child? Did u check d dna of his son to confirm dat he's not his?

Na wa to u oh! All dis ppl sharing rumour without verification, diaris God oh!
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by 2prexios: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2014
timmy2409:

EDIT: This is for those who have replied to me, rebuking me for the above. Yes I was being facetious. I know very well that death is an immutable fact of life, and is the only conclusion that every living being arrives at eventually. I didn't know this man, and I hold absolutely no ill-will towards him. Judging from the responses here, I have no doubts that he lived a life that some found inspiring.

What I can't fathom though is why a loving God would allow his prophets, and supposed representatives here on earth die in the same horrible ways that "other" people die. It is even worse when they are right in the middle of carrying out duties in his name. Recent examples are the 150 that got crushed under TB Joshua's building, the various church bombings, and the bus of convention returnees that burnt halfway home.
What would be the lesson here for either the witnesses of these events...
This is a chance for you to proof better than God, revive them.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by 2prexios: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2014
@Timmy2409, you are more caring than God who takes his prophets anyway he wants, try and leave God and His people alone. God did not design the airplane, did he? and if he go about rescuing his people from natural laws of cause and effect that he design in nature to make aircraft technology possible, then he would be a dumb god that does not know beginners' lesson in physics or ethics of justice that frown on selective justice. Is this your kind of god? You are looking for a really dumb god controlled by the fate and the affairs of men, no fixed law. If two body colide, there would be a crash, this law does not respect anyone. The law has been before us, it cannot delete, or plane will not fly. Eccl 9:11.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Obiwannn: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
wisolf:
I hope we won't see a video of T.B Joshua soon predicting his death
But where did you leave your sense?
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Obiwannn: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
hifaif:

And what would happen if he was one of his followers??
Mtchew
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Obiwannn:

And what would happen if he was one of his followers??
Mtchew

Then I will take it that she has been brainwashed.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Eggcelent(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Adieu Dr Myles, Ruth & Charisa Munroe. Your lives were inspiring. Thanks for giving to the world.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
Updates.

Prominent Evangelical Pastor Myles Munroe and Wife Ruth Among 9 Killed in Fiery Bahamas Jet Crash
BY LEONARDO BLAIR , CP REPORTER
November 10, 2014|8:15 am

Nine people including prominent evangelical pastor and motivational speaker Myles Munroe, 60, and his wife, Ruth, were killed in a fiery jet crash near the Grand Bahama International Airport Sunday.

Munroe, who is the leader of the Bahama Faith Ministries, was expected to join an influential group of religious leaders, executives, politicians and business leaders at the Global Leadership Forum in Freeport, Grand Bahama Monday.

The private Lear jet Munroe and his team were travelling in Sunday evening reportedly struck a crane at the Grand Bahama Ship Yard as it approached the Grand Bahama International Airport, according to tribune242.com.

The island's Department of Civil Aviation said the jet departed the Lynden Pindling International Airport for the Grand Bahama International Airport as 4.07 p.m. The crash occurred at approximately 5.10 p.m. The investigation is ongoing.

Bishop Carlton Pearson of New Dimensions Chicago who described Munroe as his "beloved brother and friend" of 40 years expressed sorrow for Munroe's passing as well as a version of what happened on his Facebook page.

"I don't often feel as speechless as I do tonight, at the stunning news of the sudden transition of my beloved brother and friend Myles Munroe, his dear wife Ruth and seven other precious souls in a tragic plane crash only a few hours ago. We were close and dear friends for over 40 years," wrote Pearson.

Pearson explained that sources in Nassau informed him that Munroe and the others were in their private ministry jet after ministering in other islands Sunday. For reasons unknown, the jet was placed in a holding pattern as they waited to land at the Grand Bahama International Airport. It was during this period that the crash occurred.

A member of Dr. Myles Munroe's Bahamas Faith International church weeps after hearing the renowned speaker was killed along with his wife Ruth and seven others in a fiery jet crash on Sunday November 9, 2014.

"While in the holding pattern and with evening darkness that had already set in, the pilot evidently became disoriented and mistakenly hit a crane of one of the ships docked near. There was a spark that caused the fuel tanks to explode. Munroe and the people onboard never knew what hit them and went instantly into eternity," said Pearson.

"Like the Old Testament prophet Elijah, he was taken away from us in a Chariot of fire. He was indeed an Apostle and Prophet to many. Reportedly he had recently told a pastor friend from Africa that he felt his work as he'd known it was nearing completion. He'd been actually setting things in order within his ministry to make a creative shift and secure his powerful legacy. At times like these, I don't try to figure things out, I just know that all things ultimately figure into a larger and higher purpose that we may never fully understand in this present limited reality. All things ultimately work in concert for and toward an ultimate good! The clock and calendar can prove, disprove, approve and improve anything. Time is always on our side. Honor and respect it regardless," he added.

Former Congressman and United States Ambassador to the United Nations Andrew J. Young also expressed condolences on the Andrew J. Young Foundation's Facebook page Sunday.

"Ambassador Young expresses his deep sadness over the tragic death of his friends Myles and Mrs. Ruth Munroe. He offers condolences to the Monroe family and the families of the other souls who lost their lives as a result of this shocking plane crash," noted the foundation.

At Munroe's Bahamas Faith International Church, hundreds of members wept openly as news spread of the crash Sunday night according to nb12news.

A message on Munroe's Facebook page informed his followers that the Leadership Forum will go on as scheduled.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/prominent-evangelical-pastor-myles-munroe-and-wife-ruth-among-9-killed-in-fiery-bahamas-jet-crash-129404/

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Obiwannn: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
hifaif:

Then I will take it that she has been brainwashed.
Brainwashed by whom?
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
Am Yet To Confirm...Realy True?
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by raphy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
i never knew he was the one until i see his pictures....oh God i have many books written by him .may his gentle soul R.I .P amen.may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the lose.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2015
Halen:
Painful exit....RIP I still judge God faithful
how madam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Every Believer Must Speak In Tongues / Morality And God's Plan: The Sinful Nature Of Homosexuality / Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.