Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

So Sad!! Myles Munroe And His Wife Are Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Sad!! Myles Munroe And His Wife Are Dead (724 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Sad!! Myles Munroe And His Wife Are Dead by hauwababy: 4:29am On Nov 10, 2014
Oh no!! I can't believe this.

Popular preacher, author and motivational speaker Dr Myles Munroe is dead. The sad event took place at Grand Bahama. The preacher, his wife and 7 other people were on-board the plane which reportedly struck a crane at the Grand Bahama Ship Yard, while making an approach for landing at Grand Bahama International Airport at 5.10pm, exploding on impact and crashing near a junkyard area.

The pastor, his wife and other occupants of the plane who are believed to have been heading to a conference being hosted by the pastor all died immediately.

May their souls R.I.P.

http://www.yeoal.com/2014/11/so-sad-myles-munroe-and-his-wife-are.html

Re: So Sad!! Myles Munroe And His Wife Are Dead by otbliz(m): 5:35am On Nov 10, 2014
so sad...
Re: So Sad!! Myles Munroe And His Wife Are Dead by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:18am On Nov 10, 2014
Very sad. My deepest sympathy and condolence go out to the affected families and friends. May GOD comfort them during the period of
bereavement. .... .I am saddened and in tears
of mourning.
RIP my mentor

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Pope Francis Joins Muslim Clerics To Pray At Mosque In Turkey / Bible VS Jehovahs Witnesses Method Of Baptism / Full List Of Winners At Gospelite Music Awards [gomawards] 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.