Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,529 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? (27544 Views)

Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? / With N20.000 Which Importation Business Am i Gonna En-back On / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by SunnyJ2: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2014
jaydee87:

I prefer u open an account to be a bonafide acct holder not africard but the real uba master card...
escrow is the best payment option cos ur money is secure in case you did not get the product you can get your money back and u decide wen the seller get paid cos u must give a feedback for the seller to get paid.
aliexpress is an intermediary between buyers and sellers so wen u pay thru escrow the money goes direct to the purse of aliexpress until u get your product wen confirmed aliexpress will then pay the seller.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by SunnyJ2: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2014
jaydee87:

I prefer u open an account to be a bonafide acct holder not africard but the real uba master card...
escrow is the best payment option cos ur money is secure in case you did not get the product you can get your money back and u decide wen the seller get paid cos u must give a feedback for the seller to get paid.
aliexpress is an intermediary between buyers and sellers so wen u pay thru escrow the money goes direct to the purse of aliexpress until u get your product wen confirmed aliexpress will then pay the seller.
@Jaydee87 please drop your contact, cos i will like to contact you this my number 08130980121 my email is sundayattah4u@yahoo.com
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by jaydee87(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
SunnyJ2:

@Jaydee87 please drop your contact, cos i will like to contact you this my number 08130980121 my email is sundayattah4u@yahoo.com
my number is 08069461442
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by NaijaChild: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ymodulus:
I will take the above to be your first time doing business. Well don't get bitter over the loss. Business is a an euphemistic risk in my own definition and the first is always the learning point. Notwithstanding your loss you can make good use of the said amount ( N20,000 ) and make reasonable profit. All depends on your logic and determination and how well you can face the world.

In Importation I always like to classify it into 4

1. The Buyers and sellers. ( They buy item and sell )
2. The Suppliers. They supply item in bulk and get money. Requires more expertise money/ experience and connection )
3. The procurement guys. They buy for people and they pay them
4. Contract getters.

With the sum of N20,000 i have this pin size advice to give you.

1. Do not rush buying any item because you see your mates buying them or its the latest fad in town. Do proper research. At times the most stupid item may be the best selling item.

2. From experience avoid items that involve large money. Try get items that requires less and profit will be high. Let's get it straight in business you have to kill your emotions and its about the final money. If you are to import get items that when you bring them in landing cost should not exceed N2000 and that when you sell them you can make gain of N800 per item at minimum.

Please for your N20,000 do not go about importing these items

a. Female Bag
b. Brazilian Hair
c. Phone. ( You need more strength to sell this but it can be so rewarding mind you. )

Avoid the above liste items. its a 20% success - 80% failure chance. Also your money won't be enough to finance it. And you may not have the required market of which is difficult this does not goes to say you can't make a profit no. But let these be your last options.

Items I did prolly advice you get, are items of less value and weight. You can look into

a ) Slippers : I mean quality in-house slippers, I know you will say am stupid or crazy but sir these is the season and many guys are raking in big money from it. From Adidas to several crazy slippers design, I will send you a manufacturer for this if you want.

b ) Wrist Watches: Like it or not these are selling items. You just need to know the right way to sell it.

c) Female Flat Shoes: female flat shoes are moving like hell. Though am not into them but I can bodly tell you people on it are ploughing in money.

d) Glasses: By glass I mean Designers glasses. Complete replica. Note I said complete replica.These replicas are exactly the same undistinguishable. I mean AAA not AA or A. Meet guys like sterdam / shinaf. They will assist for free on this. And tell you how to sell it and if you are lucky sterdam may be of greater help to you here.

e). Fashion Items: Look for items in general that are used and will get finished everyday. Items that people will always want to keep coming for. Please avoid Cream Tubes as they are contra - band but if you must go for them. Contact me I will give you a shipper to handle that.

g). Generally if you must go for an item do it under these two category. Consumable Goods or Luxury.

Mode of Selling: There are many means to sell. The easiest way is through BBM , Konga, Jumia or Nairaland Advert ( I mean paid advert offered by seun on nairaland. ). I know you may say why should I pay 2000naira for an advert for 3-4 days trust me those advert change life. You can't even get such response from google AdSense. For konga and Jumia contact the nairalander. Paradise163 she will explain all you need. And hey believe me konga and jumia is the best for you. More to it than people see. But for now rake in your money fast and clear.
Olx too is another fast means but advertising in popular locations only. Post one advert in about 6 states preferably ( Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Ogun, Kano and Portharcoyt ).

Please also note this that the above advice is based on the premise that you want to venture into the buying and selling aspect of importation. And do not make mistake of trying to say you can go alone, meet guys to put you through and give you necessary assistance in one way or the other so you do not experiment with N20,000.

As I take a bow, I will like to hammer once more on my last advice. Please meet someone to guide you do not risk things anyhow. You can meet any of these guys.

MayorAll.
Youngzedd
Initialize
Paradise163 ( she will be so free. Note the other names are very busy guys. But paradise will be free. )
Nivlin
Delaruh
Sterdam
Yemi2plus
9free, etc
Many and many others.

If you want ideas about pricing of items meet Thespecialone, to me he has the best pricing idea I will support however not all times you make items cheap.

In all meet someone to coach you please and please. To further emphasize on you getting a mentor let me leave you with this quote

[size=15pt]What an elder will see when seated , you won't see even when standing on an iroko tree[/size] - Unknown . (but an Igbo adage not so sure though )

Please meet some to guide you. Thanks

Ymodulus
Thanks ooo..I am learning too...and I have learnt a lot!!
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by urheme: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2014
Paradise163:
SunnyJ12 young has said it all

make good use of all tips
the season for good business is here

believe in yourself
work hard and see yourself smiling
#success

Paradise163 pls can you help me on how to import stainless steel and gold plated jewelries, i have a market for it in abuja.

Thanks
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Paradise163(f): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2014
urheme:

Paradise163 pls can you help me on how to import stainless steel and gold plated jewelries, i have a market for it in abuja.

Thanks

I've replied your mail
kindly check or holla me on Whatsapp
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by urheme: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2014
Paradise163:

I've replied your mail
kindly check or holla me on Whatsapp

Ok
Thanks
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by bensky: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2014
Guy morning? i am really interested in this importation business. I would like to import knockout due to the exams season. Please can anyone tell me what it is called on alibaba as i have searched i could find it. And please i need advise on the payment method, shipment etc.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Ymodulus: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2014
bensky:
Guy morning? i am really interested in this importation business. I would like to import knockout due to the exams season. Please can anyone tell me what it is called on alibaba as i have searched i could find it. And please i need advise on the payment method, shipment etc.

They are called FireWorks or Crackers.

http://jsfireworks.en.alibaba.com/

http://wuxingfireworks.en.alibaba.com/
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by paulsir: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
PARADISE 163,PLZ I WANT YOU TO MENTOR ME.PLZ ADD ME ON WHATSAPP:08094718748.THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by danchuzzy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
initialize:

I don't do much of Jewelry but you can still contact me.

08069321572 (call, whatsapp)

Paradise163 is useful too

Sorry so which one do u deal more on
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by initialize(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
danchuzzy:

Sorry so which one do u deal more on

This one:

www.nairaland.com/1788642/nairaland-mobile-hq-octacore-2gb
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by frankzone: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Booty4me: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
Pls gurus who knows how to translate 1868.co m to english?
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by signz: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
Booty4me:
Pls gurus who knows how to translate 1868.co m to english?

Download Google Chrome.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by tpnatuzzi: 5:39am On Nov 13, 2014
@ Ymodulus God will bless you for this but can u help me with something?your number that all,help email it to temitopealuko29@yahoo.com God bless you
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by kentochi(m): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2014
you guys should stop droping your contacts here. scammers are every where here that was how I lost 20k with jesuswithus best way to reach Boss Ymodulus is through PM.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by thronsylva(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
Goodafternoon Paradise163, pls can u send me d details and ur number to thronsylva@gmail.com, i'm also interested in d jewelrybusiness
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by danchuzzy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
initialize:

This one:

www.nairaland.com/1788642/nairaland-mobile-hq-octacore-2gb

okay thanks...

that requires a huge start up capital I suppose.

was thinking of custom wristbands and wristwatches... could you help me with that?

or better still refer me to someone you feel could help me out
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Nivlin: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
danchuzzy:

okay thanks...

that requires a huge start up capital I suppose.

was thinking of custom wristbands and wristwatches... could you help me with that?

or better still refer me to someone you feel could help me out

You need someone who could help you out in what way?
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by thronsylva(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Paradise163 please kindly send d details 2 my mail i'm also interested in d jewelry business 2.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by danchuzzy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nivlin:

You need someone who could help you out in what way?

a reliable manufacturer on alibaba who can manufacture custom watches and bands both of them for the wrist sir...

thanks
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Nivlin: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
danchuzzy:

a reliable manufacturer on alibaba who can manufacture custom watches and bands both of them for the wrist sir...

thanks

I'll advice you start by searching for a manufacturer on alibaba
Read through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version for guidelines on getting a reliable supplier
Make negotiations that suit you and follow through from there

Wish you the best
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by thronsylva(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2014
PLEASE who knw any reliable sellers that sell JEWELRIES? Please contact me on 08108099196, thronsylva@gmail.com or drop them here. Thanks.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by mindtricks: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ymodulus:

You are a brother. My mother never told me of you. I don't know why. Lol!

Right. Poster ship before November ends. Any deal by December you are on your own trust me. The season is now.

You can sell knockouts ( Big boys own. I mean those one call fire works, they sell well but I haven't done it oooo. )

@Sunnj2

[/b]
Thanks. Problem is do to my FRAGILE STATE now I won't be so chanced to help you. I would have love too. Please.
[/b] Aspect of you that pains the most. Wish I could perform some miracle and let it all be history. You shall be healed in totality! Ride on with your good work.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Yugosng(m): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

URL: mengjianxieye.1688.com/
Price: I won't paste the price I got if for here, because it may hamper your ability to sell. But I got it about 3 times cheaper than Alibaba.

Just chat with the lady then upload the slippers to her as a picture and tell her you want it. Please also why importing it note that it falls under custom category of Rubber and contraband, so they may add 20 extra on clearance fee. You get me. I stated this so you do not feel the freight company cheated you

If you need courier service to transport it to any state via PEACE MASS TANSIT for #100 contact me. I will send you as a text. But first I must confirm you have those slippers, as I won't want to ruin my only contact.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by CovenantChild1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ymodulus:
I will take the above to be your first time doing business. Well don't get bitter over the loss. Business is a an euphemistic risk in my own definition and the first is always the learning point. Notwithstanding your loss you can make good use of the said amount ( N20,000 ) and make reasonable profit. All depends on your logic and determination and how well you can face the world.

2. The Suppliers. They supply item in bulk and get money. Requires more expertise money/ experience and connection )
4. Contract getters.

1. Do not rush buying any item because you see your mates buying them or its the latest fad in town. Do proper research. At times the most stupid item may be the best selling item.

2. From experience avoid items that involve large money. Try get items that requires less and profit will be high. Let's get it straight in business you have to kill your emotions and its about the final money. If you are to import get items that when you bring them in landing cost should not exceed N2000 and that when you sell them you can make gain of N800 per item at minimum.

a. Female Bag
b. Brazilian Hair
c. Phone. ( You need more strength to sell this but it can be so rewarding mind you. )

Avoid the above liste items. its a 20% success - 80% failure chance. Also your money won't be enough to finance it. And you may not have the required market of which is difficult this does not goes to say you can't make a profit no. But let these be your last options.

Items I did prolly advice you get, are items of less value and weight. You can look into

a ) Slippers : I mean quality in-house slippers, I know you will say am stupid or crazy but sir these is the season and many guys are raking in big money from it. From Adidas to several crazy slippers design, I will send you a manufacturer for this if you want.

b ) Wrist Watches: Like it or not these are selling items. You just need to know the right way to sell it.

c) Female Flat Shoes: female flat shoes are moving like hell. Though am not into them but I can bodly tell you people on it are ploughing in money.

d) Glasses: By glass I mean Designers glasses. Complete replica. Note I said complete replica.These replicas are exactly the same undistinguishable. I mean AAA not AA or A. Meet guys like sterdam / shinaf. They will assist for free on this. And tell you how to sell it and if you are lucky sterdam may be of greater help to you here.

e). Fashion Items: Look for items in general that are used and will get finished everyday. Items that people will always want to keep coming for. Please avoid Cream Tubes as they are contra - band but if you must go for them. Contact me I will give you a shipper to handle that.

g). Generally if you must go for an item do it under these two category. Consumable Goods or Luxury.

Mode of Selling: There are many means to sell. The easiest way is through BBM , Konga, Jumia or Nairaland Advert ( I mean paid advert offered by seun on nairaland. ). I know you may say why should I pay 2000naira for an advert for 3-4 days trust me those advert change life. You can't even get such response from google AdSense. For konga and Jumia contact the nairalander. Paradise163 she will explain all you need. And hey believe me konga and jumia is the best for you. More to it than people see. But for now rake in your money fast and clear.
Olx too is another fast means but advertising in popular locations only. Post one advert in about 6 states preferably ( Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Ogun, Kano and Portharcoyt ).

Please also note this that the above advice is based on the premise that you want to venture into the buying and selling aspect of importation. And do not make mistake of trying to say you can go alone, meet guys to put you through and give you necessary assistance in one way or the other so you do not experiment with N20,000.

As I take a bow, I will like to hammer once more on my last advice. Please meet someone to guide you do not risk things anyhow. You can meet any of these guys.

MayorAll.
Youngzedd
Initialize
Paradise163 ( she will be so free. Note the other names are very busy guys. But paradise will be free. )
Nivlin
Delaruh
Sterdam
Yemi2plus
9free, etc
Many and many others.

If you want ideas about pricing of items meet Thespecialone, to me he has the best pricing idea I will support however not all times you make items cheap.

In all meet someone to coach you please and please. To further emphasize on you getting a mentor let me leave you with this quote

[size=15pt]What an elder will see when seated , you won't see even when standing on an iroko tree[/size] - Unknown . (but an Igbo adage not so sure though )

Ymodulus

Ymodulus I need someone to mentor me: samuelconvenantchild@yahoo.com, 08050585057
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by CovenantChild1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ymodulus:

4. Contract getters.

a. Female Bag
b. Brazilian Hair

MayorAll.
Youngzedd
Initialize
Nivlin
Delaruh
Sterdam
Yemi2plus
9free, etc
Many and many others.

Ymodulus

Paradise163 please kindly send d details 2 my mail i'm also interested in d jewelry
business 2. samuelconvenantchild@yahoo.com
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by teebest4we(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Pls I need a mentor add me up on whatsapp 07032645174 am expected pls I love u all
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by ihail(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
SunnyJ2:

Thanks! Ymodulus, am happy for ur kind gesture, am going to make my research and contact those mentor you mension earlier. ur advice have gave me hope.

But everything on dat site mengjianxieye.1688.com is written in chinese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? / CBN Governor: Aishah Ahmad, 8 Others Struggle For Emefiele's Job - Daily Sun / Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.