Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? (27599 Views)

Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? / With N20.000 Which Importation Business Am i Gonna En-back On / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by tayoast(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
McGg:

web page

Just put your mind at rest. If you can't find where to open dispute, give Aliexpress a few days
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by McGg: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
tayoast:

Just put your mind at rest. If you can't find where to open dispute, give Aliexpress a few days
ok o still have my fingers crossed
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by benebaby77: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2014
Please, Ymodulus I need to talk you.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2014
A mentor on importation needed, my contact is 09090872024. Thanks
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Shadowblaqq(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ymodulus:

URL: mengjianxieye.1688.com/
Price: I won't paste the price I got if for here, because it may hamper your ability to sell. But I got it about 3 times cheaper than Alibaba.

Just chat with the lady then upload the slippers to her as a picture and tell her you want it. Please also why importing it note that it falls under custom category of Rubber and contraband, so they may add 20 extra on clearance fee. You get me. I stated this so you do not feel the freight company cheated you

If you need courier service to transport it to any state via PEACE MASS TANSIT for #100 contact me. I will send you as a text. But first I must confirm you have those slippers, as I won't want to ruin my only contact.
Bro how do I translate the website to English? I used worldlingo but the free version is limited
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Tompeters(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Please some good Samaritan should help me track this RC365239169HK
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by dasanchez1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
Shadowblaqq:
Bro how do I translate the website to English? I used worldlingo but the free version is limited
use Google chrome
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Shadowblaqq(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
dasanchez1:
use Google chrome
Thanks bro, but I have another question: Has anybody bought from this website? Pls share experiences.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by made001(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tompeters:
Please some good Samaritan should help me track this RC365239169HK
Dec 15 2014 9:11AMDELIVER ITEM NGILOR
Dec 11 2014 1:31PMUNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGILOR
Dec 11 2014 12:30PMRECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGILOR
Dec 10 2014 12:36PMINSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAGNGILORNGLOSA
Dec 10 2014 12:33PMSEND ITEM TO DOMESTIC LOCATIONNGILORNGLOSA
Dec 10 2014 8:41AMRECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA

DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS
Event TimeEvent TypeSignatoryLocationReason
15 Dec 2014Deliver itemASEKOME THOMASILORIN 
11 Dec 2014Unsuccessful item delivery  Addressee not available at time of

You can just enter your tracking number here;
http://nipost.gov.ng/Track_Confirm.aspx
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by owelle22(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
made001:

DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS

Please how do I track this.....RS204498003NL

Thank you
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by dasanchez1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Shadowblaqq:
Thanks bro, but I have another question: Has anybody bought from this website? Pls share experiences.
no experience here, Oga Ymodulus has treated it here.....

https://www.nairaland.com/1839956/it-urself-importation-1688.com-class/2

good luck....
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by SunnyJ2: 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
I appreciate you all, who contributed in this thread. My good have arrived from china. is my possesion now.
@YMODULUS thanks for for your advice.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by franzis(m): 12:22am On Dec 18, 2014
SunnyJ2:
Hello my fellow nairalanders i was given a 20,000 naira to change my story. am just being crazy about importation business that i have not done before, please advice me, i know the money is small but i believe that it can change my life. please advice me gurus in the house.
my importation business started with about 10-15k after losing about 200 usd at the first trial, i have never looked back since then
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by owelle22(m): 6:49am On Dec 18, 2014
SunnyJ2:
I appreciate you all, who contributed in this thread. My good have arrived from china. is my possesion now.
@YMODULUS thanks for for your advice.

Let's see the pics na
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Mommabella(f): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ymodulus:
I will take the above to be your first time doing business. Well don't get bitter over the loss. Business is a an euphemistic risk in my own definition and the first is always the learning point. Notwithstanding your loss you can make good use of the said amount ( N20,000 ) and make reasonable profit. All depends on your logic and determination and how well you can face the world.

In Importation I always like to classify it into 4

1. The Buyers and sellers. ( They buy item and sell )
2. The Suppliers. They supply item in bulk and get money. Requires more expertise money/ experience and connection )
3. The procurement guys. They buy for people and they pay them
4. Contract getters.

With the sum of N20,000 i have this pin size advice to give you.

1. Do not rush buying any item because you see your mates buying them or its the latest fad in town. Do proper research. At times the most stupid item may be the best selling item.

2. From experience avoid items that involve large money. Try get items that requires less and profit will be high. Let's get it straight in business you have to kill your emotions and its about the final money. If you are to import get items that when you bring them in landing cost should not exceed N2000 and that when you sell them you can make gain of N800 per item at minimum.

Please for your N20,000 do not go about importing these items

a. Female Bag
b. Brazilian Hair
c. Phone. ( You need more strength to sell this but it can be so rewarding mind you. )

Avoid the above liste items. its a 20% success - 80% failure chance. Also your money won't be enough to finance it. And you may not have the required market of which is difficult this does not goes to say you can't make a profit no. But let these be your last options.

Items I did prolly advice you get, are items of less value and weight. You can look into

a ) Slippers : I mean quality in-house slippers, I know you will say am stupid or crazy but sir these is the season and many guys are raking in big money from it. From Adidas to several crazy slippers design, I will send you a manufacturer for this if you want.

b ) Wrist Watches: Like it or not these are selling items. You just need to know the right way to sell it.

c) Female Flat Shoes: female flat shoes are moving like hell. Though am not into them but I can bodly tell you people on it are ploughing in money.

d) Glasses: By glass I mean Designers glasses. Complete replica. Note I said complete replica.These replicas are exactly the same undistinguishable. I mean AAA not AA or A. Meet guys like sterdam / shinaf. They will assist for free on this. And tell you how to sell it and if you are lucky sterdam may be of greater help to you here.

e). Fashion Items: Look for items in general that are used and will get finished everyday. Items that people will always want to keep coming for. Please avoid Cream Tubes as they are contra - band but if you must go for them. Contact me I will give you a shipper to handle that.

g). Generally if you must go for an item do it under these two category. Consumable Goods or Luxury.

Mode of Selling: There are many means to sell. The easiest way is through BBM , Konga, Jumia or Nairaland Advert ( I mean paid advert offered by seun on nairaland. ). I know you may say why should I pay 2000naira for an advert for 3-4 days trust me those advert change life. You can't even get such response from google AdSense. For konga and Jumia contact the nairalander. Paradise163 she will explain all you need. And hey believe me konga and jumia is the best for you. More to it than people see. But for now rake in your money fast and clear.
Olx too is another fast means but advertising in popular locations only. Post one advert in about 6 states preferably ( Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Ogun, Kano and Portharcoyt ).

Please also note this that the above advice is based on the premise that you want to venture into the buying and selling aspect of importation. And do not make mistake of trying to say you can go alone, meet guys to put you through and give you necessary assistance in one way or the other so you do not experiment with N20,000.

As I take a bow, I will like to hammer once more on my last advice. Please meet someone to guide you do not risk things anyhow. You can meet any of these guys.

MayorAll.
Youngzedd
Initialize
Paradise163 ( she will be so free. Note the other names are very busy guys. But paradise will be free. )
Nivlin
Delaruh
Sterdam
Yemi2plus
9free, etc
Many and many others.

If you want ideas about pricing of items meet Thespecialone, to me he has the best pricing idea I will support however not all times you make items cheap.

In all meet someone to coach you please and please. To further emphasize on you getting a mentor let me leave you with this quote

[size=15pt]What an elder will see when seated , you won't see even when standing on an iroko tree[/size] - Unknown . (but an Igbo adage not so sure though )

Please meet some to guide you. Thanks

Ymodulus
pls Ymodulus I av been a silent follower of ur posts on d business section and av truly learnt a lot bt just like d op I also want to give it a try with about 20k too b4 going in to large stock but am kind of scared of doing it on my own (I.e d shipping and sourcing) I will really appreciate ur reply and advice
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Tompeters(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
made001:

DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS

thanks I've collected d package since day before yesterday
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by babaagba1000: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
PLS HOW BEST CAN ONE PAY FOR GOODS ON ALIEXPRESS..I DONT SEE ANY SELECTION FOR BANK TRANSFER WHEN YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT ... ATTACHED PIX IS WHAT I SEE.

Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by AbuMikey(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2014
babaagba1000:
PLS HOW BEST CAN ONE PAY FOR GOODS ON ALIEXPRESS..I DONT SEE ANY SELECTION FOR BANK TRANSFER WHEN YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT ... ATTACHED PIX IS WHAT I SEE.

You can't pay via 'bank transfer'
You can only pay using a VISA card or a MasterCard
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Ymodulus: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
AbuMikey:

You can't pay via 'bank transfer'
You can only pay using a VISA card or a MasterCard
smiley smiley smiley

You be pro.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by AbuMikey(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ymodulus:
smiley smiley smiley

You be pro.

Atleast, not Yet o cheesy
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Ymodulus: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
AbuMikey:

Atleast, not Yet o cheesy

Lol! You don pass me at least. please show me the way
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Might also dd to Ymodulus list of things you can buy.

I found that ladies intimates are hotter than hell.

Those things sell like pure water. Trust me, the more wild they look the better.

I recently started out and that's what I started with and boy it was like I found a very large honey pit and all the bees had for some reason disappeared.

I'm sampling men's intimates too although I doubt that would pick any steam. But you never can tell unless you try.
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mommabella:

pls Ymodulus I av been a silent follower of ur posts on d business section and av truly learnt a lot bt just like d op I also want to give it a try with about 20k too b4 going in to large stock but am kind of scared of doing it on my own (I.e d shipping and sourcing) I will really appreciate ur reply and advice

You are scared!!

Dude take the plunge. Do your research and find a product and FIRE. Just pull the trigger. Then you can begin to think about aiming.

Remember its READY.....FIRE......AIM!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by temiefash: 7:01am On Jan 08, 2015
nhn
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by temiefash: 7:07am On Jan 08, 2015
please can the gurus in the house help me to track my item CC199865285CA. On Nipost website, i gathered this info but i dont know which post-office of where in particular my item is.

Mail Item Number CC199865285CA
Last Event Detail INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG
Weight 2.100
Content Merchandise
Orig. Country CA
Dest. Country NG
Mail Class PARCELS (CP)

EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office
Jan 6 2015 7:24PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGEBUT NGLOSA
Jan 6 2015 7:19PM RETURN ITEM FROM CUSTOMS NGLOSA
Jan 5 2015 1:27PM SEND ITEM TO CUSTOMS NGLOSA
Jan 5 2015 1:25PM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by temiefash: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2015
temiefash:
please can the gurus in the house help me to track my item CC199865285CA. On Nipost website, i gathered this info but i dont know which post-office of where in particular my item is.

Mail Item Number CC199865285CA
Last Event Detail INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG
Weight 2.100
Content Merchandise
Orig. Country CA
Dest. Country NG
Mail Class PARCELS (CP)

EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office
Jan 6 2015 7:24PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGEBUT NGLOSA
Jan 6 2015 7:19PM RETURN ITEM FROM CUSTOMS NGLOSA
Jan 5 2015 1:27PM SEND ITEM TO CUSTOMS NGLOSA
Jan 5 2015 1:25PM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA

still expecting ur swift response ogas in d house!!!
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by temiefash: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
temiefash:

still expecting ur swift response ogas in d house!!!

help a brother on the recent post plz!!!!
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by emeka94(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ymodulus:
I will take the above to be your first time doing business. Well don't get bitter over the loss. Business is a an euphemistic risk in my own definition and the first is always the learning point. Notwithstanding your loss you can make good use of the said amount ( N20,000 ) and make reasonable profit. All depends on your logic and determination and how well you can face the world.

In Importation I always like to classify it into 4

1. The Buyers and sellers. ( They buy item and sell )
2. The Suppliers. They supply item in bulk and get money. Requires more expertise money/ experience and connection )
3. The procurement guys. They buy for people and they pay them
4. Contract getters.

With the sum of N20,000 i have this pin size advice to give you.

1. Do not rush buying any item because you see your mates buying them or its the latest fad in town. Do proper research. At times the most stupid item may be the best selling item.

2. From experience avoid items that involve large money. Try get items that requires less and profit will be high. Let's get it straight in business you have to kill your emotions and its about the final money. If you are to import get items that when you bring them in landing cost should not exceed N2000 and that when you sell them you can make gain of N800 per item at minimum.

Please for your N20,000 do not go about importing these items

a. Female Bag
b. Brazilian Hair
c. Phone. ( You need more strength to sell this but it can be so rewarding mind you. )

Avoid the above liste items. its a 20% success - 80% failure chance. Also your money won't be enough to finance it. And you may not have the required market of which is difficult this does not goes to say you can't make a profit no. But let these be your last options.

Items I did prolly advice you get, are items of less value and weight. You can look into

a ) Slippers : I mean quality in-house slippers, I know you will say am stupid or crazy but sir these is the season and many guys are raking in big money from it. From Adidas to several crazy slippers design, I will send you a manufacturer for this if you want.

b ) Wrist Watches: Like it or not these are selling items. You just need to know the right way to sell it.

c) Female Flat Shoes: female flat shoes are moving like hell. Though am not into them but I can bodly tell you people on it are ploughing in money.

d) Glasses: By glass I mean Designers glasses. Complete replica. Note I said complete replica.These replicas are exactly the same undistinguishable. I mean AAA not AA or A. Meet guys like sterdam / shinaf. They will assist for free on this. And tell you how to sell it and if you are lucky sterdam may be of greater help to you here.

e). Fashion Items: Look for items in general that are used and will get finished everyday. Items that people will always want to keep coming for. Please avoid Cream Tubes as they are contra - band but if you must go for them. Contact me I will give you a shipper to handle that.

g). Generally if you must go for an item do it under these two category. Consumable Goods or Luxury.

Mode of Selling: There are many means to sell. The easiest way is through BBM , Konga, Jumia or Nairaland Advert ( I mean paid advert offered by seun on nairaland. ). I know you may say why should I pay 2000naira for an advert for 3-4 days trust me those advert change life. You can't even get such response from google AdSense. For konga and Jumia contact the nairalander. Paradise163 she will explain all you need. And hey believe me konga and jumia is the best for you. More to it than people see. But for now rake in your money fast and clear.
Olx too is another fast means but advertising in popular locations only. Post one advert in about 6 states preferably ( Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Ogun, Kano and Portharcoyt ).

Please also note this that the above advice is based on the premise that you want to venture into the buying and selling aspect of importation. And do not make mistake of trying to say you can go alone, meet guys to put you through and give you necessary assistance in one way or the other so you do not experiment with N20,000.

As I take a bow, I will like to hammer once more on my last advice. Please meet someone to guide you do not risk things anyhow. You can meet any of these guys.

MayorAll.
Youngzedd
Initialize
Paradise163 ( she will be so free. Note the other names are very busy guys. But paradise will be free. )
Nivlin
Delaruh
Sterdam
Yemi2plus
9free, etc
Many and many others.

If you want ideas about pricing of items meet Thespecialone, to me he has the best pricing idea I will support however not all times you make items cheap.

In all meet someone to coach you please and please. To further emphasize on you getting a mentor let me leave you with this quote

[size=15pt]What an elder will see when seated , you won't see even when standing on an iroko tree[/size] - Unknown . (but an Igbo adage not so sure though )

Please meet some to guide you. Thanks
Ymodulus
Boss please I need your assistance/advice.
I was trying to pay for goods that I bought with my access bank card. I paid the first time and the system told me that my payment wasn't successful. So I tried again, it showed me the same message. I closed my browser and reloaded the page only to see that the payment was being verified. My bank sent me two alerts. Apparently I paid twice for the same product and my money was deducted. Please what do I do?
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
kentochi:
you guys should stop droping your contacts here. scammers are every where here that was how I lost 20k with jesuswithus best way to reach Boss Ymodulus is through PM.
shocked shocked shocked shocked WHEN?
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by jackoboms(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
If you ever wish to start your own mini importation
business, then you need to visit this page
====> www.obomswealthlane.com/miniimport.htm
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by kentochi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
2sExy1:
shocked shocked shocked shocked WHEN?

Last year August
Re: Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? by AbuMikey(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
emeka94:

Boss please I need your assistance/advice.
I was trying to pay for goods that I bought with my access bank card. I paid the first time and the system told me that my payment wasn't successful. So I tried again, it showed me the same message. I closed my browser and reloaded the page only to see that the payment was being verified. My bank sent me two alerts. Apparently I paid twice for the same product and my money was deducted. Please what do I do?

don't worry, the Seller will Ship out two orders, I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday / How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria / Social Media Handle Mandatory KYC Requirement For Bank Customers- CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.