Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! (879 Views)

Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. / Pls Am New Here, Help Me Through / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by cokacoola(m): 6:50am On Nov 10, 2014
Pls romancelander i need a mature advice on this matter, i having been dating this girl for a year and half nd we love each very much. But my problem is that even since i started working and started buying some property things have not be going fine between us, she is insisting i use her name in everything am buying even the share i want to buy at the bank she say i should make her dad my next of king.....pls matured romanclander i need a serious advice.
Re: Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by kilokeys(m): 6:52am On Nov 10, 2014
cokacoola:
Pls romancelander i need a mature advice on this matter, i having been dating this girl for a year and half nd we love each very much. But my problem is that even since i started working and started buying some property things have not be going fine between us, she is insisting i use her name in everything am buying even the share i want to buy at the bank she say i should make her dad my next of king.....pls matured romanclander i need a serious advice.

next of king.. hmmm
the same girl that cries when u kiss her?
Re: Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by datguru: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2014
It's time for break up bro
Re: Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by Krak(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2014
Do not concede to her, be very careful dealing with her. Yo dont need a genius to know she is planning evil for you.

You better start thinking about how to get rid of her as soon as possible.
Re: Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2014
cokacoola:
lol
keep lying
Re: Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2014
Your English self sounds confused.

2 Likes

Re: Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by cokacoola(m): 6:57am On Nov 10, 2014
Krak:
Do not concede to her, be very careful dealing with her. Yo dont need a genius to know she is planning evil for you.

You better start thinking about how to get rid of her as soon as possible.

thanks for the advice
Re: Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by Illuminatus(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2014
Don't you dare purchase anything substantial in her name or relations. You'd just be gifting it to them. Be careful.
Good luck.
Re: Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by or3gon: 7:01am On Nov 10, 2014
Guy, just find one way ticket out of that relationship. That your babe na gold digger
Re: Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by kowema(f): 7:03am On Nov 10, 2014
Try harder this ur script won't sell sorry......Must u lie to create a Topic?...No be only properties you buy , you even buy moon for space..Mtchew
Re: Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by Anwasia(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2014
As in your girlfriend is asking this things from you and you are still dating her?

Wise up
Re: Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by cokacoola(m): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2014
kowema:
Try harder this ur script won't sell sorry......Must u lie to create a Topic?...No be only properties you buy , you even buy moon for space..Mtchew
must you comment?
Re: Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 10, 2014
Op,hope u aven't proposed to her sha??
Re: Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 10, 2014
It d write up is true,then wise up
Re: Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by kowema(f): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2014
cokacoola:
must you comment?
Yes I must comment. Cheap attention seeker.Got u no other job?......Well, Bursted!!!! So try ur hands on somtn else cus u failed on script writing tongue
Re: Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by skyprofm(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2014
If this story is true, I'm sure ur gf is an igbo girl
Re: Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!! by obi4eze(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2014
Andyblaze wants to make frontpage again after his useless story of last week.

(1) (Reply)

Cheating And Manhood / A Nairalander Need Advice Pls / Is It Right To Date Your Step Sister's Younger Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.