Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. (2359 Views)

10+ Times People Had A Bit Too Much And Did Really Weird Things / What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? / 9 GROSS Things That Happens To Your VA*INA When You Give Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by xynerise: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
1. Cleaning your ears with a cotton bud then examining said cotton bud. lipsrsealed

2. Peeling dead/sunburned skin. Even if we were told to stop peeling it, we just can't let go grin

3. Having a little pick at your scalp. ..................Ladies!!!!! sad

4. Finding ‘shower hair’--Stray hair migrates to the worst possible places during a shower, but getting them out? Fantastic.

5.Sitting on the toilet for some ‘quiet time’---Some people believe the toilet is the best place to think and meditate. Some of us use the toilet as the chamber of communication grin...Gross! lipsrsealed

6.Getting out a particularly heinous 'wedgie' grin---Now this one is common especially in the market place. You see a man/woman scratching beneath the buttocks, more like adjusting her panties in public.

7.Rotating your wrists/ankles until you hear a crack--I am guilty of this one. I always twist my finger joints until it makes a crack smiley

8. Spending too long making awful faces at yourself in the mirror---Nah! I will pass. I hardly do this one grin

Add yours.....

Lalasticlala
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Safe from numbers 5,6,8, I'm guilty of the restundecided.

9.Picking out a piece of meat from your teeth only to put it back into the mouth. I don't do it no more thoughundecided.

1 Like

Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by xpac01(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Farting aloud when alone and expectantly waiting to perceive how it smells... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by Ravenna: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hahaha!
Btwn, i signup 3 days ago, got banned immediately with no reason.
Just now, the weasle freed me only to get me restricted to romance section only!!
When i say " the mods are crazy or f.uck the mods" you'l know they deserved it.
I doubt those peep Seun put there to mod things are sane.
Restrictions shows how plain s.tupid you are, if you wanna ban me, just do it tight.
#HappyBanning,
#SuckMyD.ick,
#S.tupidLots.
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by CaroLyner(f): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
picking your nose then examining the content.
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by Jessidaisy4(f): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
I dont do such. I'm a classy girl
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by ichommy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Egbon Xynerise, If you want my LIST come and take it. sad
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by ichommy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
picking your nose then examining the content.

Hain wink
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]Everywhere is just boring
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by ichommy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

Yinmu

2 Likes

Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by xynerise: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
ichommy:
Egbon Xynerise, If you want my LIST come and take it. sad
Keep it smiley
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by Jessidaisy4(f): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
undecided
ichommy:

Yinmu
What does yin mu mean?
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by CaroLyner(f): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Planning exactly how you’re going to get to
a remote area to scratch your ass which is itching like you’ve never experienced before in your life.
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by ichommy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
undecided What does yin mu mean?
wink NOSE cheesy
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by Michellla(f): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
*smelling your clothes to see if they're too gross to re_wear grin

1 Like

Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by xynerise: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Michellla:
smelling your clothes to see if they're too gross to re_wear grin
You do that? shocked
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by Michellla(f): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
xynerise:
You do that? shocked
I dont cheesy
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by xynerise: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Michellla:
I dont cheesy
Don't be shy, I won't tell cheesy
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by Michellla(f): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
xynerise:
Don't be shy, I won't tell cheesy
its guys that are mostly guilty of that grin
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by ShakurM(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sometimes I try plaiting my pubic hair sad
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
That number five is practically undeniable cheesy
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by xynerise: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Michellla:
its guys that are mostly guilty of that grin
So which do you smell?
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by ronald4lif(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

Who be this one wey dey form miss classy? You think everything is about class and who has your imaginary caste status helps? undecided
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by ronald4lif(m): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
xpac01:
Farting aloud when alone and expectantly waiting to perceive how it smells... cheesy

Guilty of this sh1t mehn. grin

2 Likes

Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by xynerise: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

Who be this one wey dey for miss classy? You think everything is about class and who has your imaginary caste status helps? undecided
She was just bluffing
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

Who be this one wey dey form miss classy? You think everything is about class and who has your imaginary caste status helps? undecided

Why are you so lipsrsealed?
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by Odunharry(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Omo I do two and seven wellA
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by IamLucy(f): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pushing spilled items under the refrigerator when you’re too lazy to get the broom.

1 Like

Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by Atk01(f): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
xynerise:

2. Peeling dead/sunburned skin. Even if we were told to stop peeling it, we just can't let go grin
I particularly love this one.

5.Sitting on the toilet for some ‘quiet time’---Some people believe the toilet is the best place to think and meditate. Some of us use the toilet as the chamber of communication grin...Gross! lipsrsealed

I read novels, chat, watch movies and avoid chores in the toilet. grin
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by cruzita(f): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin positioning your buttocks at angle 360 so that when u fart u wont miss a single smell.
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by nerdfrost(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
. i just caught one. sister u can Lie oo angry
Jessidaisy4:
. i just caught one. sister u can Lie oo
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by Michellla(f): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
xynerise:
So which do you smell?
i dont smell nothing. am a flawlessly clean girl. smileycheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Girls ~ Just For Fun. / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairaland. / Checkout My Throw Back Photo After Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.