Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right (4924 Views)

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by glorina: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2008
stop degrading women cool
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by DarkRxn(f): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2008
Like seriously. . . . tell them plzzzz
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by goodass(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2008
as in?

u remind me of 'they do us ryt at TFC'!
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Cayon(f): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Like seriously. . . . tell them plzzzz
grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Cipriani(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2008
glorina:

stop degrading women cool

Would you Sharappppppppp you mouth for there. Who you think say you be sef, woman activitist?

You better stop fiddling with the computer and get in the kitchen where you belong and I mean all you NL girls. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by arramyjay: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2008
Yes most of them dont,A good example is Mr Cipriani That thinks women belong in the kitchen.Just so sad.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by glorina: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2008
Cipriani:

Would you Sharappppppppp you mouth for there. Who you think say you be sef, woman activitist?

You better stop fiddling with the computer and get in the kitchen where you belong and I mean all you NL girls. angry angry angry angry angry

Ara nkan ti a nso ni yen. Thats what we're talking about lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by freakyy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2008
glorina:

Ki ni Cipriani so nisin to baad?? It has been like that since the time of Abraham
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by whatever90(f): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2008
stop generalizing poster undecided
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Tapiya(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2008
Hey Madam Poster,

When you say Nairaland men it means all, and its not all Nairaland men that do degrade Women in the Forum so when you are talking you look for those that do it and then mention names if you can pin point the attitude that makes you think that they do not know how to treat men, if anyone has done anything wrong against you just come out and mention it.

So next time or you could even change it ma.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by igwe11(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2008
@glorina

I dedicated a song to you gurls but it seems thats not enough ,I promised to be there for you during the winter period.
what else do you want, any way i cherish your nagging so much, you look radiant when you frown.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Cipriani(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2008
glorina:

Glorina baby mi, pele my dear!! Oya sun momi ki nle treat E nice. Se wa je meatpie abi hotdog?

Mo like E but eyin obinrin kan man ni agidi. Mo ma ma treat E nice ni ati eni lo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by A40(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2008
How would we treat you girls right when you keep making annoying and dumb generalizations tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by jgirl3: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2008
@ poster, I agree o! In fact, I overagree sef but it's only most of them that do so.
A few of them have common sense. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

A-40:

How would we treat you girls right when you keep making annoying and dumb generalizations tongue tongue
Even on this thread, they have started again? angry angry angry angry angry tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by A40(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2008
Yes you girls get on our nerves when you do that generalization thing you even make the few many good guys go bad
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2008
Plzzzzzzzz, some do know how to treat women wink but most of them na waste of manhood jare. No sense, them no fine, it's just horrible
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by SweetT1: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2008
I do. wanna found out?
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by jgirl3: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2008
A-40:

Yes you girls get on our nerves when you do that generalization thing you even make the few many good guys go bad
And the best way to prove that you treat women right is by calling us annoying? Nice touch, A! cheesy cheesy
Sweet T:

I do. want to found out?
Yes please o! Prove to us here that you know how to treat NL girls right. . . you can use ebony as your experiment.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2008
J-girl, leave me jor.
Stop nominating me. . . . I don't want!!!

Sweet T na mouth!
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by SweetT1: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

J-girl, leave me jor.

Sweet T na mouth!

You mean word of mouf? Na mouf get Obama elected. I t might take just a good mouf to get your draws lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by jgirl3: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

J-girl, leave me jor.

Sweet T na mouth!
Kai! I'm only helping us determine.
I'm even saying you have good judgment. Ah ahn!

Ewoooooooooo, he has killed you!
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2008
Sweet T:

You mean word of mouth? Na mouth get Obama elected. I t might take just a good mouth to get your draws lipsrsealed
w/e. . . .same cheesy lines.
No thanks sha.

So getting into her draws is treating her right? mehn, you just keep proving yourself.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by SweetT1: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

w/e. . . .same cheesy lines.
No thanks sha.

So getting into her draws is treating her right? mehn, you just keep proving yourself.

Cheezy lines got Obama elected, it might get me your draws.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2008
Sweet T:

Cheezy lines got Obama elected, it might get me your draws.
Ok, j-girl, this one does not know how to treat a woman right.
That's your prove.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by jgirl3: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

That's your prove.
Thanks girl!
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by SweetT1: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by SweetT1: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

That's your prove.

wrong !!!! I know how to treat a woman very much. I can rock your world like you never had before. You will call me a messiah by the time i get through. I'm specialized in women treatz !!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by A40(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2008
j-girl:

And the best way to prove that you treat women right is by calling us annoying? Nice touch, A! cheesy cheesy.
It takes two to tango if a woman is annoying me i would say so that doesn't mean i can't treat her right
Ebony-Silk:

Plzzzzzzzz, some do know how to treat women wink but most of them na waste of manhood jare. No sense, them no fine, it's just horrible
Really? i think your case is simple you can't do with us and can't do without us
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by jgirl3: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2008
A-40:

It takes two to tango if a woman is annoying me i would say so that doesn't mean i can't treat her right
when you call her thoughts dumb and annoying, i think it's verbal damage. . . you don't treat NL women right because you know we know you too well.
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by goodass(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2008
@ poster n Co

o i tot i read 'nigeria men. .  .' grin.  ds is more localized then

in that case ow many NL men don mstreat u?

in what way dem take degrade yus? them yab u? bully u? iggin u? them stand u up @ a d8? them no dey kip forum apptmntz? them dey flirty? them dey womanize? them dey raw? tell me o, because I'm going to press chargez on ur behalf FOC.

in fakt mentn dere namez n na automatk ban them go chop

w8in.  .w8in.  .
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by biolabee(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2008
nice one goodass
Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by MissyB1(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Ritslmho!!
Your mouth is too sharp!! angry angry
Can't you just keep it as a secret biko? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rejections And Relationships / The 7 Wonders Of The Nigeria Woman "the Greatest Women On Earth" / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.