Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) (132594 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by youngice(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2014
what!!!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Chimex388: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2014
Familiar face but not d name..rest in peace..
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2014
Rip to the dead. If he deserves it
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Kenneth205(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2014
Sad
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by kolanutt: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2014
So sad. RIP to a mentor
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by warrikid(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2014
Lord Have mercy. His work is done,he died empty. RIP sire.

3 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Vivipop(f): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2014
sad embarassed Very tragic. My deepest sympathy and condolence go out to the affected families and friends. May God comfort them during the period of bereavement.

2 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Blackbody20(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2014
zangiff:
This is Serrious
Very serious. May the soul of the deceased rest in Peace.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Eneze1(f): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by herald9: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2014
This name rings a bell...

What a pathetic way to die...

May your soul rest in peacesad
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by fabulousdame(f): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2014
Rip..u re on a journey to a better place
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by godsveryown(f): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2014
Its painful did his daughter die too in d crash?
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2014
Rip man of God
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by midasbliss(f): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2014
ouch! Such is life... Death is so inevitable... RIP to the departed. cry
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Oyeneku3: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2014
Rest in Peace Myles..you inspired me with your writings.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by ddeola: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2014
Waoh! This is unfortunately true. May their souls rest in peace in the bossom of the Lord
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by VENTY0(f): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2014
What a sleep! Rest in the bossom of the Lord

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by omanifrank(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2014
na wa
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by therapisteve(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2014
Chai!!! The Man from The Bahamas is Gone This is A Great Loss to His Country,The Body of Christ and The World at Large... His wife and Daughter too?
embarassed cry God Be with U Till We Meet Again!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Chommieblaq(f): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2014
when I read his books, I feels lyk I know him personal. Rest with the Lord.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by kunlejazz(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2014
Reiyvinn:
Prominent Pastor & Preacher Myles Monroe Is Dead

Oh dear, sorry to wake you up with such sad news but it's as true as it is sad. Our mentor, pastor, preacher and figure, Pastor Myles Monroe is dead.

He and his wife died in a plane crash yesterday (November 9, 2014) and it has already been updated on Wikipedia

And if you're having troubles remembering who Myles Monroe is, this face should jog your memory

At the moment, heart-felt condolences avalanche his Facebook and Twitter pages. It's indeed a great loss and not only Christians alone feel this pain. He died aged 60.

Bye bye Mentor, it was an honour having you dwell with us.

Sources: http://www.nbcnews.com/#/news/world/prominent-preacher-myles-munroe-killed-small-plane-crash-bahamas-n244831

http://www.forbes.com/sites/faraigundan/2014/11/09/internationally-renowned-preacher-and-transformational-leader-dr-myles-munroe-killed-in-bahamas-plane-crash/

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2014/11/myles_munroe_said_to_be_among.html

Although painful, we know they have gone to be with the Lord. The world will miss you!

@OP: It's 'MUNROE' not Monroe
Please correct.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nten: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2014
May his soul RIP. One very horrible way to die, sitting inside an object falling from the sky you have no control about

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Bennyberry(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2014
His last tweet -DR. MYLES MUNROE @ mylesmunroe 2d
"True Leadership is the authority given by the trust of the followers to use power for the benefit of all." -mylesmunroeinternational.com
hmmm rest in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by sandiyke(f): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2014
JESUS!!! This is so shocking! We accept in Good fate. RIP SIR
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by springtech(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2014
This is hard to believe. What a painful loss. Rest at the bossom of our Lord and Savior. RIP sir.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2014
Here is the last photo of Dr. Myles Munroe taken before the jet crashed, killing all nine onboard.

- See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/11/dr-myles-munroe-wife-dead-in-plane-crash.html#sthash.URTA6VgZ.dpuf

2 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Hardeyoye: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2014
So sad, RIP!

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by clemzo101(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2014
This guy is truly a man of God, I so much love his teachings, listening to him gives me inspiration.........I love him so much. RIP sir, I'm quite confident he is in heaven now.

2 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by yurme(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2014
OMG Rip
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by slightlyMad(f): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP to the dead
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Dthespian: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2014
Oh My God!....the whole family....I quoted him like 2days ago...what a loss..May their soul re
st in peace
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by lifestyle1(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2014
Calamity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.