Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) (132657 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Dolypson04(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2014
victorazy:

Their is diff btw Death and Perish
This is perish and is not designed for true children of god after Jesus perished on cross He finished it there!
Plz let us reprogram our understanding
Peter was crucified, Stephen was stoned to death, some were beheaded. Was that death or perish?
God has nothing to do with the nature of our death. Where we end up is what matters most.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by ntuedor(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP, you were indeed a great teacher, mentor, and leader. An Apostle of God on Purpose.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Sanguine(f): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2014
Hmmmn! Now I'm wondering... This is a supposed man of God. God must have shown him or his wife this would happen (if really he was in tune with God) but somehow, he must have ignored or simply overlooked it. Smh! Things do not just happen to those who love GOD!
May the Lord bless his Soul.

3 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by rashygenius: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2014
datguru:
RIP

see you in heaven if you made it

Sleep well
U don get sure tivket to heaven
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Reference(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2014
Just turned on the data and received a nasty slap across the face. Absolutely gutted. I'm speechless....

There are things one cannot just explain. But as long as we live on this earth we are just at the mercy of the Lord and need His grace to live day by day.

Well indeed, to live is Christ, to die is gain. No more troubles for him. RIP great man and servant of the Most High.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2014
Dolypson04:

Peter was crucified, Stephen was stoned to death, some were beheaded. Was that death or perish?
God has nothing to do with the nature of our death. Where we end up is what matters most.

So na who crucified him, plane? grin
Guy u don't understand me grin

Accident of any kind can never kill a true man of God.

That's why I never doubted a man that said he saw pst Binbo in hell!

Am not happy but we should understan who we're in Christ Jesus!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by retepmurt(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2014
rip
My deepest and heartfelt commiserations goes to ur family.
History will never forget u
You have made a niche in the HALL OF FAME.
Adieu Myles!!!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by yaskarahyelhope(f): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2014
Jesuuuuuuuus Chriiiiiiist! Am most speechless. For Christ's sakes wats happening? Oh God we need Ur mercy. May dia gentle souls rest in perfect peace. Amen. U'll forever be remembered dear God's general!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by jteku(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2014
Before the flight

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Arch1: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2014
Goodnight Myles

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by sparta(f): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2014
holamiday:
A friend just told me this morning. I hope Dr Myles, his wife & every other person on that plane rest in the bosom of the Lord.

I still do not understand life.
you can say that again bro. I think we need him more here than there. What will his son be thinking now? GOD have mercy!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2014
Sanguine:
Hmmmn! Now I'm wondering... This is a supposed man of God. God must have shown him or his wife this would happen (if really he was in tune with God) but somehow, he must have ignored or simply overlooked it. Smh! Things do not just happen to those who love GOD!

My sheep know my voice!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by lottoe(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2014
Sanguine:
Shut up, Mrs holy woman. God have reasons for everything!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by AJOT99(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2014
This pathetic!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by weaseloo: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2014
I had the opportunity to listen to him when he came to Nigeria this year at City of David Church. He was such an inspiration! After his preaching everybody was sober!

He spoke about character, how God's first gift to us: ie his image is character.

May his soul rest in perfect peace. I am sure he is with the Lord in heaven right now. May God's word which he went around teaching be remembered and remain in our hearts. Amen!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2014
I had the rare privilege to meet him at a seminar in which he lectured on leadership. That brief meeting was enough to enable me realise he was a man of integrity.

It's a shame he has had to leave in this manner... Good bye, Munroe - and hope you are going to the grave empty!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by id911(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Oh what a bad news! I saw Mr Myles Monroe preach in Lagos and what he said that day still resonates on my mind till today. May God bless his soul and those of others. Amen

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by bukatyne(f): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
May God grant the survivors the fortitude to bear the loss

The world has lost a gem cry cry
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by EvilSeeed: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1851029_mylesmunroe_jpegfe3c8c869a30ec29069a2a00813dc893

The Last Flight..

Just live your life daily like its your last.. A 33 year old co-worker just died for no known cause a few days ago. He was not sick nothing just went to sleep and logged off permanently.

God or whoever cant save you once your time is up.. How you exit does not really matter.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by chiboy7(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
hahahahahaha no wonder.

kpofkpof:

My dear, ignore that fellow. He has been 'angry' with God since he was duped of N200,000 which he claimed was all he has and invested in a business.

Since then, the guy just dey para for God.

Just ignore him!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by j4sure(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!!?Very touching news.he touched so many lives via his teachings. Sleepwell . For those who are still Alive. HOW DO YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBER?. IS BY WHE WHOLE CONTINENT OR BY UR FAMILY ALONE?
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by joewilly(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
A great general, a beacon of hope and exceptional teacher on purpose and potential. live on. RIP

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Donvilo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
I can't believe this........... sad cry
His teachings inspires me a lot

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Banuso99: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rest In Peace.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dolypson04:

Ur calling ppl that died for the sake of God, how does that concern accident? They are two diff thing maybe u can't see it.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by zonax(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
RIP. You impacted so many lives for good. God rest your souls
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
What a tragic loss. RIP to all d dead
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by penny01502: 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
I was so fortunate to partake in one of his seminar at Salvation Ministeries Port Parcourt.

May his soul and that of his beloved wife and daughter rest in peace cry
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Maczeelly(m): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
RIP.......Great Man of God
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by EMERITUS1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rip sir
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Lovine: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
We speak well of him now he's dead. When he was alive what did we say? We criticize and call him names. So would you do when other great men of God whom you hate and criticize died.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Lovine: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
You may be next!! How do you live now? It can even be me, who knows? Only God Almighty

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.