Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) (132665 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by ooshinibos: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
manutdadex:
even d once dat die in their sleep has causes attchd to their death....all am sayin is if God does nt want him dead do u think d plane crash wud av happend. May his soul rest in peace
i understand your view but cause of death involves other factors not neccesarily God , it could be human error , the evil one , natural disaster , ....its easy to blame because we cannot see him
i personnally dont believe God controls everything , its an error to say God controls all things , even though he is sovereign ..if God controls everything why should we prosecutes criminals afterall God is in control of everything jare ..i believe thats why some of us dont develop because we think Godis in control all the time and we dont have to do anything especially if we dont understand it , God is only in control when you invite him or let him guide you ..thats another skill to learn ...

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by MilitaryMinded(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
I'd never heard of him until today.........
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
jadelyn007:
RIP Dr. Myles. You impacted the life of me and my man.
What's "my man"?
cos in skool in France here, we say "my monsieur chocolat" undecided
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by redsun(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
You guys should rejoice,they will be better of heaven. Abi no be wet in una dey pray for?

Everybody has wants to go to heaven,but nobody wants to die.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by plutto44: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
datguru:
RIP

see you in heaven if you made it

Sleep well

if u made it? hmmm dem don start
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by kwenu: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
see what death is like for a christian, body becomes no longer a subject matter when he dies, soul and spirit departs from body,its in record that spirit returns back to God . as a christian theres a garment u must put on so that u can take ur flight, if u dont have that garment on or upon you, u cant take off on a flight to heaven read mathew 24:20 and read matthew 22:12 read parable of the wedding feast,

But when the king came in to look over the dinner guests, he saw a man there who was not dressed in wedding clothes, 12and he said to him, 'Friend, how did you come in here without wedding clothes?' And the man was speechless. 13"Then the king said to the servants, 'Bind him hand and foot, and throw him into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'…

also read revelation 16: 15
15("Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame."wink

Let those who practice self rightousness stop decieving themselves for self righousness can not cloth you white on that day of your depature,its the holyspirit that clothes u in white,(our rightousness are as filthy rags) dont forget.

Genuine holiness or rightousness has its source, which is the holyspirit.

Christ is the source of rightousness(The Holyspirit)

but one thing above all stay connected to Jesus,

to the late preacher, Rip. in the bosom of the Lord

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by heroarams(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
Myles Munroe...#ReallyInspiringPersonality!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by oderemo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=redsun post=27896859]You guys should rejoice,they will be better of heaven. Abi no be wet in una dey pray for?

Everybody has wants to go to heaven,but nobody wants to die.[/quote
To get to heaven you have tobe dead, so I don't see any issues here.]
Unless u guys don't believe in heaven existence.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by redsun(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
oderemo:

No more hustling as well, they will be at peace for eternity. What could be better than that? Unless of course,money and biiitches.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by raphy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
i have read so many books written by this man ..i just cant believe he is gone on a sunday for that matter....only God knows the reasons he took him home so early.may his gentle soul R .I .P amen
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by daveP(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
So only Chairo would have to grow up with this memory?

A gem in a gembox full of the gem is gone!!!

RIP. Rest in His Arms

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by kayalla(f): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
RIP. may the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace...Amen.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Legendoscar2: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
mokane28:
i wish it was useless oyedepo and his co scammers like adeboye and oritsejaf**k that died like this in their private jets,there is god indeed and he permits people to die like fowl all the time,abi munroe na pastor why god no show am vision of the crash cos am 100% sure they prayed before embarking on that journey and they must be calling his name when the crash was about to happen,dumb god
.........and God heard you!

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
Life is indeed vanity.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Legendoscar2: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
All I have done is grunt all day.

Dear Lord, please watch over the young lad. This could be too heavy for a young man to bear...probably 'll be sleepless for days......like a long nightmare.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Zaigs: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
stephenponti:
I really wonder if you wonder how faithful God can let a general in his army mangled in such a tragedy. Or could it be he was in disobedient course & then God allow enemy to prevail on his flesh? God knows the answers but we must ask questions!

Who are you to ask God questions? What IQ do you think you've got that makes you think you can try to judge why God would allow such happen? Isaiah 40:13-14 "Who directs the Spirit of God? Who is His counselor and instructor? Who has taught Him about justice? showed Him the way of wisdom? or taught HIm understanding?" God's ways can never be compared to our puny ways and there's absolutely no unrighteousness in Him. He is perfect in every sense. Your duty is to serve and Reverence Him and not ask shallow questions that can land you in trouble!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by SKYQUEST(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
I am so sad at this news! I leave all my unanswered questions to God. He knows it all.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Zaigs: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
kunlesehan:
Oh my God
Most times the good die young.
RIP to a VIP

Yeah it does seem that ways sometimes, but i think God earnestly desires to see the unbeliever repent and come to the Knowledge of Christ, and is therefore giving him/her an ample amount of opportunity to get saved, that's why it seems like they tend to live longer. A Saint (an individual that is saved) who dies young, though really a sad thing; will go home to our Lord and rest in His bosom, where there is joy and rejoicing. I'd rather have a renown Child of God go home this way than to be alive and fall in to sin and be the laughing stock of the devil and his cohorts. I miss him though, but I know he's resting right now and if given the opportunity to make a decision on whether to return to earth, even with a brand new hunky body? he wont! Neither will his wife!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Reference(m): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
READINGLIFE:

Spare me the sermon dude. The number of years you've walked with GOD is immaterial. I could school you on spiritual matters. Truth breaks bones. Once again I echo it categorically that a red light must have been beaten, a red line must have been crossed, a red flag must have been ignored. What a miserable death for an entire "priesthood" family in one day! (1Samuel 2:27-36; 4:17-18; Acts 5:1-10).

And add to that Romans 8: 31 - 39. Perhaps the entire chapter, Romans 8 for context.

Christianity is not about 'ifs', 'buts' and all manner of speculation. The God we serve does not kill His children because of the love Jesus Christ (our intercessor) has for us who gave His life for us and served punishment for whatever sin we have and may ever commit. You need to understand the God who you serve. He is our FATHER. Which father kills his children because they make mistakes. Certainly not the one I serve. The bible says clearly 'therefore there is NO CONDEMNATION for those who are in Christ Jesus'. The bible also says that God honours Jesus (the Word) above even His Name (His Authority). So even if God was mad at you (for some improbable reason) He CANNOT touch a strand of your hair as long as you remain in Christ.

This was simply a tragic accident. No more.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Zaigs: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
RockMaxi:

So what! This your moniker sha...

He just told you; he's slightly mad!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Zaigs: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
duni04:
Enjoyed his books but his lifestyle was extravagant

And who or what puts you in the position to judge a man of God He ordained for Himself? Huh?
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Lancier(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
May the departed human spirits who passed in the plane crash receive strength as they pass on into the life hereafter and begin their journey back to paradise. Amen.

Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment.

Our Services:
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Goods In Transit,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc.

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services.

For inquiries, call LANCIER on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 32522912. You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com.

INSURE WITH US TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Insurance Services Guaranteed.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by chomygolden(f): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rip sir

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by jossyspicy: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
R I P big loss to the world
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Natasha2(f): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Omg shocked shocked . Its so painful, he touched so many lives. Still remember the last time he taught in my church, marvelous it was.

Rest in perfect peace.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Webhost(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
this is really sad...
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by kunlesehan(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
Zaigs:

Yeah it does seem that ways sometimes, but i think God earnestly desires to see the unbeliever repent and come to the Knowledge of Christ, and is therefore giving him/her an ample amount of opportunity to get saved, that's why it seems like they tend to live longer. A Saint (an individual that is saved) who dies young, though really a sad thing; will go home to our Lord and rest in His bosom, where there is joy and rejoicing. I'd rather have a renown Child of God go home this way than to be alive and fall in to sin and be the laughing stock of the devil and his cohorts. I miss him though, but I know he's resting right now and if given the opportunity to make a decision on whether to return to earth, even with a brand new hunky body? he wont! Neither will his wife!
hmmmm... a thousand likes for ur salient quote.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
I subscribe to your opinion. most people don't develop themselves... they keep waiting for God to do everything for them.

ooshinibos:
i believe thats why some of us dont develop because we think God is in control all the time and we dont have to do anything especially if we dont understand it

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
Reference:

And add to that Romans 8: 31 - 39. Perhaps the entire chapter, Romans 8 for context.

Christianity is not about 'ifs', 'buts' and all manner of speculation. The God we serve does not kill His children because of the love Jesus Christ (our intercessor) has for us who gave His life for us and served punishment for whatever sin we have and may ever commit. You need to understand the God who you serve. He is our FATHER. Which father kills his children because they make mistakes. Certainly not the one I serve. The bible says clearly 'therefore there is NO CONDEMNATION for those who are in Christ Jesus'. The bible also says that God honours Jesus (the Word) above even His Name (His Authority). So even if God was mad at you (for some improbable reason) He CANNOT touch a strand of your hair as long as you remain in Christ.

This was simply a tragic accident. No more.

Hebrews 12:29 shows you the other side of GOD. And I hope you didn't ignore Acts 5:1-10. Abusing GOD's grace pitches you against his mercies. When GOD clearly warns you about a wrong and you blatantly ignore the red line, tragedy is inevitable (Acts 17:30-31).
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by sleekymag(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
So sad! God knows best anyways. May his soul rest in perfect peace. He impacted many lives including mine on 'Purpose'. I remember Winners Youth Convention 1998, theme 'The Pursuit of Purpose', Bishop Oyedepo invited him and it was there I first began to hear of knowing your Purpose through either your Gifts/Talents, Your Calling, or Your Choice...and for sure it was a foundation that shaped my decision to go into media even whilst being an engineering student. RIP sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.