Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 (160185 Views)

Abu Here We Come 2016/2017 / A B U , Here We Come > / Why Is It Hard To Gain Admission To University Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Catalyst4real:
I didn't write post utme
Omo u trust dis ur SBRS ooo

Are u among d 1st batch dat just finished??
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by jamcyd(f): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pls how much ae d fees for SBRS
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by barackodam: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2015
sheddo619:
thanks very much sir, i'hv already submitted d 3rd semester result. though d 4th semester might be ready from 24sept-10oct

that i suppose wudnt be a prob as skul cant resume be4 10 oct
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by muta1996(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
isahkadir1:
last year, that was 2014/2015, I was among those who sat for Abu Zaria put me but failed to be admitted because then, I never knew I choose a competitive course (MBBS) I was hopefully waiting for admission not until things fall apart. i wasn't given admission. and to be Frank I still want to study in that school and choose the same course. a friend of mine said the easier way for me is to go for ijmb programs. and now I am compromised to go for d program. I just want to ask, if there is ijmb in Zaria and what's are the steps to take parts in this programs. and probably the fees.. your little contribution is highly recommended. thanks so much.
pls wat is ur average last yr and ur state of origin?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by mohat122(m): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2015
Admission is out
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Onifari(m): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2015
mohat122:
Admission is out
hey speak the truth please. When??
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by muta1996(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2015
mohat122:
Admission is out
where can we check? are u for real pls?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Misanthrope: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
What do guys gain from spreading false and unsubstantiated rumours? Even UNN that wrote their post-utme before us are yet to release their list.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by mohat122(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
De room is kinda dry. Such news spice it up

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Misanthrope: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
fflamingo:

If you don't mind,

Your number again please, the last one you gave me wasn't registered on Whatsapp.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by fflamingo(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Misanthrope:

Your number again please, the last one you gave me wasn't registered on Whatsapp.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by bawz012(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
hi guys, I AM NEW HERE!

My name is MYNAME

My state of origin is MYSTATE

My aggregate score is MYAGGREGATE

My course of study is MYCOURSE

What are my chances of getting admitted to A. B. U...
#Serious and urgent reply pls...
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by mohat122(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
Start checkin jamb site
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by fflamingo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
bawz012:
hi guys, I AM NEW HERE!
My name is MYNAME

What are my chances of getting admitted to A. B. U... #Serious and urgent reply pls...
Evidence of been high on wet Cassava
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by muta1996(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
bawz012:
hi guys, I AM NEW HERE!
My name is MYNAME

What are my chances of getting admitted to A. B. U... #Serious and urgent reply pls...
chances of getting admitted to ABU is ur chance of getting admitted to ABU
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by bawz012(m): 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
fflamingo:
Evidence of been high on wet Cassava
hmmm, mayb u r right

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by bawz012(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
muta1996:

chances of getting admitted to ABU is ur chance of getting admitted to ABU
u mean am?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by muta1996(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
bawz012:
u mean am?
just repeating d way u ask now.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by bawz012(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2015
muta1996:
just repeating d way u ask now.
Guy, as d group no gree turn up... na im make me PUT FAYA on top the group...

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by tayebest(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
How will i attach my O.level to my result online??
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Catalyst4real: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Simkreative:
Omo u trust dis ur SBRS ooo

Are u among d 1st batch dat just finished??
2nd batch, our exam commences on Monday.

I've been writing Jamb and post utme for years, maybe it's about time I gave Sbrs a chance.
Besides, my Jamb score happens to be the highest from my state, In Sbrs.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Misanthrope: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Please, for those of you that wrote post-utme, how was your results like? Please can someone elucidate the format of the result slip?

To further exemplify my perspective.

The Jamb format was like this.

Use Of English -- (score)
Mathematics ---- (score)
Chemistry ---- (score)
Physics ---- (score)

But for my Post-utme result, they just gave me my score and average, without showing me what I scored on the said subjects I sat for.

I dismissed the doubt that came to my mind with an excuse, that maybe, that's how ABU present results to candidates. And, because other schools(like UNN, Unilag,FUTA,OAU etc) analyze results for the candidates, doesn't mean ABU should(or must) do so.

But, my heart almost fell from my chest when my fellow candidate said they analyzed his subjects and told him the scores he had for each subjects.

To further add salt to my injury, I almost fainted when most of my fellow candidates said they analyzed their results. And that, those that saw only scores and average are among those, that the computer did not save their scores or something.

Please, someone should tell me this is not true, and if it is true, is there any remedy?

Please people, how was your results like?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by muta1996(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Misanthrope:
Please, for those of you that wrote post-utme, how was your results like? Please can someone elucidate the format of the result slip?

Mathematics ---- (score)
Chemistry ---- (score)
Physics ---- (score)

But for my Post-utme result, they just gave me my score and average, without showing me what I scored on the said subjects I sat for.

I dismissed the doubt that came to my mind with an excuse, that maybe, that's how ABU present results to candidates. And, because other schools(like UNN, Unilag,FUTA,OAU etc) analyze results for the candidates, doesn't mean ABU should(or must) do so.

But, my heart almost fell from my chest when my fellow candidate said they analyzed his subjects and told him the scores he had for each subjects.

To further add salt to my injury, I almost fainted when most of my fellow candidates said they analyzed their results. And that, those that saw only scores and average are among those, that the computer did not save their scores or something.

Please, someone should tell me this is not true, and if it is true, is there any remedy?

dey no analyse d post utme result o,na just utme result dey analysed. maybe those that said dat mistaken utme result for that of post utme
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by fflamingo(m): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Misanthrope:

Mathematics ---- (score)
Chemistry ---- (score)
Physics ---- (score)

Jamb total score....
ENG 50
Math 50
Gov 50
CRS 50
Jamb total.. 200
Putme ...200
Average...200
What are you driving at, I seem confused
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Misanthrope: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
fflamingo:

Jamb total score....
ENG 50
Math 50
Gov 50
CRS 50
Jamb total.. 200
Putme ...200
Average...200
What are you driving at, I seem confused

Yeah, that is literally how mine was presented to me, and I was under the delusion that, that would be how they present their results and(probably) even to my fellow candidates.

Until someone proved me wrong this evening by telling me they also analyzed his post-utme results(subject by subject).

And to worsen my anxiety, others(albeit few) candidates also opened up to me, saying they analyzed even their post-utme.

Now, they are other candidates that said theirs was not analyzed.

I am confused honestly, but, there is only two things to believe now; it's either those candidates have gone mad overnight, or ABU software programmers are at fault.

Because, the way our computers kept hanging and kept screaming "answers not saved" still baffles me, although the invigilators kept assuring us that everything is been taken care of, and that we should continue.

I'm not making this up, I just wanted to confirm, whether the guy(and others) that told me they analyzed their results are now mad, or there is something wrong somewhere.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Catalyst4real:

2nd batch, our exam commences on Monday.

I've been writing Jamb and post utme for years, maybe it's about time I gave Sbrs a chance.
Besides, my Jamb score happens to be the highest from my state, In Sbrs.
. Dude, don't base your admission on your high jamb score. Abu respects her SBRS SCORE so dearly. Best of luck bruh.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
I don't know if it's a coincidence or something else, but one of my friend was given exactly thesame score he had in JAMB!!!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Misanthrope: 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Shekstatari:
I don't know if it's a coincidence or something else, but one of my friend was given exactly thesame score he had in JAMB!!!

How exactly? And does it adduce my above claims?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by muta1996(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Misanthrope:

Yeah, that is literally how mine was presented to me, and I was under the delusion that, that would be how they present their results and(probably) even to my fellow candidates.

Until someone proved me wrong this evening by telling me they also analyzed his post-utme results(subject by subject).

And to worsen my anxiety, others(albeit few) candidates also opened up to me, saying they analyzed even their post-utme.

Now, they are other candidates that said theirs was not analyzed.

I am confused honestly, but, there is only two things to believe now; it's either those candidates have gone mad overnight, or ABU software programmers are at fault.

Because, the way our computers kept hanging and kept screaming "answers not saved" still baffles me, although the invigilators kept assuring us that everything is been taken care of, and that we should continue.

I'm not making this up, I just wanted to confirm, whether the guy(and others) that told me they analyzed their results are now mad, or there is something wrong somewhere.
dont worry,it is only dere jamb result dey analysed unless dey show u dey are saying rubbish
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by HomieQuan(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
how can one chk d admission list?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by fflamingo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
HomieQuan:
how can one chk d admission list?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (84) (Reply)

FG Reaction On ASUP Strike In Polytechnics / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. / Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.