Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Unfair Treatment Of Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unfair Treatment Of Ladies (2534 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by NaNaYaaah(f): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2014
Hey beautiful people..theres something i just dont get..and its the unfair treatment of ladies.
I was at youth service and girls were told to dress decent..no tight jeans and stuff becoz it causes distraction..funny thing is they didnt seem to mention that the bible says if your left eye is causing you to sin..remove it!!!..meaning boys shouldnt be looking
If a girl dresses kinda sexy..yall call her a hoe but a guy can walk around with his pants pulled down to his legs!!
If a girl dates lots of guys shes a b***h..but a guy is da boss...was offended dat even in church men get away with lots of things and ladies just suffer!!!
not fair hey..#sad
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Wittylens(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by pretydiva(f): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2014
Ok..af heard

1 Like

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by NaNaYaaah(f): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2014
Lool smiley
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by ghost1718(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2014
baby let me tell u,after prayer u will use amen and complete it, u cant spell woman without man, and dont forget we are the first to be created by God, so u have to take things the way God put it and stop comparing man and woman because we (men) are always the boss

1 Like

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by NaNaYaaah(f): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2014
ghost1718:
baby let me tell u,after prayer u will use amen and complete it, u cant spell woman without man, and dont forget we are the first to be created by God, so u have to take things the way God put it and stop comparing man and woman because we (men) are always the boss
Hun..i have no problem with yall been the boss..my only problem is that we are treated unfairly...u know yall make it seem like every woman is jezebel :!(
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by vizkiz: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Hun..i have no problem with yall been the boss..my only problem is that we are treated unfairly...[s]u know yall make it seem like every woman is jezebel[/s] :!(

is that a lie? undecided

1 Like

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Kelly2713(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2014
What do u mean nahWhat do u mean nahWhat do u mean nah

1 Like

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by NaNaYaaah(f): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2014
Kelly2713:
What do u mean nahWhat do u mean nahWhat do u mean nah
please abeg ooo...im just expressin my opinion..im soory if it offended u..i didnt plan to do to that...im just saying how i feel cry
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Skillfullulu(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2014
Only God knows, but I guess u were created to that way.

1 Like

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by NaNaYaaah(f): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2014
Skillfullulu:
Only God knows, but I guess u were created to that way.
i hear you sir undecided
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by sammieguze(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2014
@op.... Pele

NaNaYaaah:
Hey beautiful people..theres something i just dont get..and its the unfair treatment of ladies.
I was at youth service and girls were told to dress decent..no tight jeans and stuff becoz it causes distraction..funny thing is they didnt seem to mention that the bible says if your left eye is causing you to sin..remove it!!!..meaning boys shouldnt be looking
If a girl dresses kinda sexy..yall call her a hoe but a guy can walk around with his pants pulled down to his legs!!
If a girl dates lots of guys shes a b***h..but a guy is da boss...was offended dat even in church men get away with lots of things and ladies just suffer!!!
not fair hey..#sad
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by DeBlunt: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2014
I share your pain girl but hey I'm a man wink

I think the women right activists are already working on this, be patient smiley

1 Like

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by iamord(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Hun..i have no problem with yall been the boss..my only problem is that we are treated unfairly...u know yall make it seem like every woman is jezebel :!(

Its an African crowd mentality. due to upbringing in the family system. But its not only accustomed to females only. If a guy sags or pierce his nose or some indecent form of Dressing he will be called a gay or sumfin negative..but the indecent dressing is more common with woman. Do u want to blind the pastors eye?

1 Like

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by lilmax(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2014
You girls keep saying the same thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by iceberylin(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2014
Its a Mans world wink

4 Likes

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
not fair hey..#sad

[size=40pt] OP WALK NAKED NA!!! [/size]

If that will make you feel fairly treated..... !!!

MMcheeeeeeeeew!!!

Some peepz sef!!

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by NaNaYaaah(f): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2014
I hear you sir
XXXXXXXXXXX:

MMcheeeeeee

Some peepz sef!!

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by richardohiemi: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
not fair hey..#sad
he reads the story...sips his kunu...shakes his head and concludes another story for sango!

1 Like

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by ghost1718(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2014
that is the way God put things we were created to be king and ANY woman that dont no what to do will be treated like shit

1 Like

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
I hear you sir

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Tymax(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2014
If not because today is Monday....... You for hear am.

1 Like

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by NaNaYaaah(f): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2014
Not at all sir..i believe we all have the right to express our opinions...lol but if u disagree with me..i cant force you to be right haha tongue
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by geophysics(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
not fair hey..#sad
You are looking for ways to justify your evil

1 Like

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
We continue stop treating you like that till you are able to urinate into a bottle without a pinch of urine dropping. grin grin grin grin
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by ibnjarir93(m): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

MMcheeeeeeeeew!!!

Some peepz sef!!

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by ibnjarir93(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
How on earth could someone say he is treated unfairly when he is only being told to dress properly? Upending of logic indeed.
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

1. Hey beautiful people..theres something i just dont get..and its the unfair treatment of ladies.

2. If a girl dresses kinda sexy..yall call her a hoe but a guy can walk around with his pants pulled down to his legs!!

3. If a girl dates lots of guys shes a b***h..but a guy is da boss...was offended dat even in church men get away with lots of things and ladies just suffer!!!
not fair hey..#sad
Don't mind them, they're all hypocrites. Feel free to do as you please, all they can do is talk. But remember, na as goat take stand na so dem go prize am.

1 Like

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
ghost1718:

Just puked from your wisdom
Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
iamord:

Its an African crowd mentality. due to upbringing in the family system. But its not only accustomed to females only. If a guy sags or pierce his nose or some indecent form of Dressing he will be called a gay or sumfin negative..but the indecent dressing is more common with woman. Do u want to blind the pastors eye?

Lots of priests in the world should be blinded for molesting little boys, for drug and alcohol using, for adultary etc.

1 Like

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Girl jst do what ever u feel is right and what your heart and brain says. Who cares who others think I dont. People who talks a lot about others - dont have life and enough problems. Why do u care what some kind of caveman thinks about u? Who he is at all to even think about u?!

2 Likes

Re: Unfair Treatment Of Ladies by Adaeze003(f): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ha... ehm... u'll continue to be maltreated until u step out of that tiny box u r in.

Live your life the way you want. Enough of this feeling sorry for the female folk jor... it's sincerely getting irritating...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Masturbation A Sin? / The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra / .v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.