Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

If GOD Has Blessed You And Put You In A Good Position, Please Help This Man - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If GOD Has Blessed You And Put You In A Good Position, Please Help This Man (861 Views)

I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. / God Has Blessed Me With A Good Bank PHB Job 2009 / At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If GOD Has Blessed You And Put You In A Good Position, Please Help This Man by Enjoyment1(f): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2014
Good Day All,

Please there is this family that needs the assistance of good Nigerians. The family is not begging for money, but the man is begging for any good job. Wether is related to his field of study, or not, but so long it can place food on their table.

As at today, the man is jobless, and so the wife. They both have two lovely kids, who are in different schools. We (family friends) contribute money to feed this family. Thats how bad it is.

The man is in his late 30s. He has a Diploma in Pub. Admin, and a degree in Bus Mgt.

Should GOD put you in a position to help them (job-wise), please help them, as it might just be the reason why GOD blessed you and made you who you are, just for this day.

Should you want to assist them in any other way (if you cant help with a job), also call the number below.

NB: The job is priority, please.

Call them on 08069259251.

Thanks.
Re: If GOD Has Blessed You And Put You In A Good Position, Please Help This Man by Enjoyment1(f): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: If GOD Has Blessed You And Put You In A Good Position, Please Help This Man by Enjoyment1(f): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: If GOD Has Blessed You And Put You In A Good Position, Please Help This Man by Enjoyment1(f): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: If GOD Has Blessed You And Put You In A Good Position, Please Help This Man by Enjoyment1(f): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
I learnt one or two persons called. I will please insist, the job is very much important. The man has a valid drivers licence, and Lagos state drivers' licence as well (though can only drive automatic). Whichever way, please help him.
Re: If GOD Has Blessed You And Put You In A Good Position, Please Help This Man by Enjoyment1(f): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
I just learnt as well. He has worked as a customer care agent before. Has has also worked as a Guest House Supervisor, and the last place as an office administrator (before the company shut down). I know Nigerians are kind people. No manner of help is too much from Nigerians, both HOME and ABROAD.

Why I had to talk about his ability to drive is becos, someone wanted to offer him his car on hire purchase bases. Please, nothing is too much....HELP PLEASE...
Re: If GOD Has Blessed You And Put You In A Good Position, Please Help This Man by Enjoyment1(f): 4:10am On Nov 11, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Dragnet Solutions Limited Job Vacancy / The National/nigerian Association Of Unemployed Graduate. / A Leading Insurance Company In Lagos Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.