Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. (37076 Views)

N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. / Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. / I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Godisnear(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2015
Nairalanders come and rejoice with me, i just received my employment letter after years of searching for a good job. Surviving all thr stages including the medicals wey my blood pressure high like something else. I cant even count the number of jobs(Fed & Private) i've applied for and regret mails that followed but today God has done it.

My Basic salary and allowances are cool and the organization(Non-bank financial institution) encourages career growth and development. Although the vacancy wasn't posted on nairaland but nairalanders, especially you all in jobs/vacancies section are all great, filled with an undying spirit, always ready to try again, to encourage others and be of help to one another. Keep up the good work guys and to all the unemployed nairalanders, i wanna say, God is alive, trust him, never give up, your time will come someday, just prepare.

I bless the name of the Lord for my days of job hunt are over. I'm officially going to stop visiting job sites. Bye bye to job section in nairaland. Porting to Romanceland.lol....

GOD bless you all.

818 Likes 45 Shares

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 10:14am On May 19, 2015
Congratulations!!!

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by GenerousLord: 10:15am On May 19, 2015
LoL@"Porting to romanceland."

This life sha!
You just got yourself a great job, and now you're gradually losing memory of how you never missed attendance on Nairaland's job thread, of how you always read all the Nigerian newspapers carrying job adverts.

Then, you never knew what was 'roman-', not to talk of romanceland. All you knew then was how to seek for the grace and mercy of God to make you get that job that you had always wanted. I'm sure that was why you chose 'Godisnear' as your username on Nairaland.

But now, levels don change o cheesy . Your 3rd leg in between your 2 legs has re-awakened your 3rd senses, and for the first time, it seems like you've now discovered the need to begin 'romancelanding' on Nairaland (after all, body no be firewood grin you don try reach grin )
I just hope you don't change your username from 'Godisnear' to 'Godisfar', coz na small small e dey start o grin

Well, congrats on your new job, and I'm glad to celebrate with you this day. smiley
Ensure you don't forget God, and make sure you pay your tithe.

Cheers smiley

329 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by kilokeys(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2015
i love the *porting to romanceland*

but we wey dey there no get work o.. tongue

u r welcome..

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by elantraceey(f): 10:21am On May 19, 2015
Congratulation smiley

As regards to your last statement I guess you are gonna be spending the money you'll make on ladies tongue

#just kidding.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by ej77: 10:36am On May 19, 2015
Congrats my brother. That is d hand of GOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Godisnear(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2015
kilokeys:
i love the *porting to romanceland*

but we wey dey there no get work o.. tongue
u r welcome..
Your destined job would locate you soonest. No fear.lol

18 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Godisnear(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:
Congratulation smiley

As regards to your last statement I guess you are gonna be spending the money you'll make on ladies tongue

#just kidding.

Hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by duran2059(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2015
Congrats bro, expecting mine oo embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Maczeelly(m): 10:42am On May 19, 2015
Congratulations......

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 10:52am On May 19, 2015
Congrats
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by idu1(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2015
How much is your salary undecided
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Godisnear(m): 11:03am On May 19, 2015
idu1:
How much is your salary undecided
Really?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by stepo707: 11:06am On May 19, 2015
congratulations.This has uplifted my spirit this my morning.Happy for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by anthonychido: 11:19am On May 19, 2015
Congrats...

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by goldiam(f): 11:23am On May 19, 2015
congrat the God wey do am for u go do am for me

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 11:29am On May 19, 2015
congrats bro.

now take your happy mood do what my signature says. wink

let this be your first assignment in romance section cheesy

Click here to vote: http://
www.nairaland.com/2322733/miss-nairaland-
contest-2015-elimination
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Godisnear(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2015
diddydiva:
congrats bro.
now take your happy mood do what my signature says. wink

let this be your first assignment in romance section cheesy

Click here to vote: http:// www.nairaland.com/2322733/miss-nairaland- contest-2015-elimination
Done
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by fbtowner(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2015
but bros y not port to thanksgiving section

just a piece of advice

congratulations

8 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by majalisa(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2015
So romance section na for jobfull people?.congrats

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:

Done
thanks.
will be expecting at the section wink
bye
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by heneversleep: 12:22pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats Godisnear cheesy. To those of us still in the job race, either awaiting call for offer letters or interviews. Pray God answers our prayers soonest also. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, though it tarries but at the end it shall speak.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by ammyxx(f): 12:26pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulations ....
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Wealthyone: 1:05pm On May 19, 2015
i'm so happy for U. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by uwa1(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulation.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Godisnear(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2015
GenerousLord:
LoL@"Porting to romanceland."

This life sha!
You just got yourself a great job, and now you're gradually losing memory of how you never missed attendance on Nairaland's job thread, of how you always read all the Nigerian newspapers carrying job adverts.

Then, you never knew what was 'roman-', not to talk of romanceland. All you knew then was how to seek for the grace and mercy of God to make you get that job that you had always wanted. I'm sure that was why you chose 'Godisnear' as your username on Nairaland.

But now, levels don change o cheesy . Your 3rd leg in between your 2 legs has re-awakened your 3rd senses, and for the first time, it seems like you've now discovered the need to begin 'romancelanding' on Nairaland (after all, body no be firewood grin you don try reach grin )
I just hope you don't change your username from 'Godisnear' to 'Godisfar', coz na small small e dey start o grin

Well, congrats on your new job, and I'm glad to celebrate with you this day. smiley
Ensure you don't forget God, and make sure you pay your tithe.

Cheers smiley
Hahahaha, you harsh oh, take it easy on me nah. Anyway thanks for the advice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulations....why not port to investment section, DAT way u can be rest assured. Romance land ___na chop and clean mouth

6 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by madri4u: 1:32pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats!..bt bro dont forget to pay ur tithe n giving of offering to Almighty God who has elevated u frm poverty to a well living person nw..

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by afameeeeee: 1:43pm On May 19, 2015
I tap into the your testimony in Jesus Name . Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Setaje(f): 2:25pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulations cry
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by agabaI23(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:
Congratulation smiley

#just kidding.
Are you applying in advance? #Justkidding wink

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by bmbachu(f): 2:28pm On May 19, 2015
congrats.....i will testify like u soon, amennnnn

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Food Concept (chicken Republic) Aptitude Test / Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2013 / My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.