Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,907 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

What Do You Call A Date ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Call A Date ? (802 Views)

Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? / Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Call A Date ? by badboym: 12:04am On Nov 23, 2008
For me?If I don't F.CK a girl,then we aren't dating.How about you? Most especially the Ladies?
Re: What Do You Call A Date ? by tope2000(f): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2008
Then u have issues that needs sorting out wink
Re: What Do You Call A Date ? by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 23, 2008
And we still wonder why the rate of HIV keeps increasing
Re: What Do You Call A Date ? by jgirl3: 1:12am On Nov 23, 2008
badboym:

For me?If I don't F.CK a girl,then we aren't dating.How about you? Most especially the Ladies?
Are you kidding me? I think dating is a more relaxed form of courtship where 2 people are just getting to know one another in a little more intimate way than friends do.
I don't think dating necessarily means sex. I think people can certainly date without having sex. . . it's been done before and it will continue to be done.
Re: What Do You Call A Date ? by iice(f): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2008
Hmmm don't have any definition undecided
What most people call dates, i call 'hanging out' undecided
Re: What Do You Call A Date ? by Jodesky(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2008
This confusion over the limits of what to call a date arose because of ladies who see the real guys that keep to the limits as "NICE GUYS".
So it is not out of place for guys to begin to study the mood-swings of a date and see if there's an opportunity to go a little bit further to possibly "Cloud NINE".
Otherwise after two or three outings, the babe might start looking at the guy as Bobo Nice.

My take on this is that 'a date' is how the partakers package and wrap an outing. If a guy sees a buying signal, he shd not hesitate to buy or else,
Re: What Do You Call A Date ? by Exstar(f): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2008
To me, it's getting acquainted, no strings attached.
Re: What Do You Call A Date ? by Ben13: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2008
Date?

e.g 23/11/2008, October 41st, 2008 and so on. . .

nothing else
Re: What Do You Call A Date ? by tytylayor: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2008
ben u r not serious smiley
Re: What Do You Call A Date ? by bizkit(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2008
a date difers 4rm region 2 region I'd say

@Ben
Homie dat was grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dat ur lyn surely made my day. brilliant remark I say. grin
Re: What Do You Call A Date ? by bacterium(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2008
If it happening on the bed then it is date fo real! cheesy
Re: What Do You Call A Date ? by omega25red(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2008
a date is an arrangements between to willing individuals. What you do during that time is up to you in most cases
Re: What Do You Call A Date ? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2008
badboym:

Well you can F**k someone you are not dating . . . so lets try to define a relationsip outside sex

Too many damn sex maniacs on this forum undecided
Re: What Do You Call A Date ? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2008
Ben20001:

Date?

e.g 23/11/2008, October 41st, 2008 and so on. . .

nothing else
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: I Am In Love With My Best Friend / Dedicated to the one i love / Help My Guy Is Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.