Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration (57698 Views)

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador / Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect / Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by jadelyn007(f): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
GEJ till 2019!!! The greatest mistake APC made was fielding Buhari as their presidential candidate. They should have presented someone with a better reputation, a Fashola-Oshiomole ticket wouldn't have been a bad idea. Many nigerians who would have preferred an APC government are wary of Buhari so they'll rather vote for the lesser of two evils, Jonathan.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Mogidi: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
vedaxcool:

U and ur president are deranged idi+ots whose life joy come from ineptitude and crass stupidity! Ur useless drunk of a president does not know a hopeless faggabound like urself exist making senile and daft comment on nairaland! Idioots like urself thinks that life starts and stops with fame and fortune, while oblivious of the fact that each individual defines success in their own life, like mother terresa who served the poor all her life, it was not about money nor fame if ur brain dead head of urs believe I came to nl to explain to mutated clay like urself what I do or don't do then u are sourly mistaken, one does not expect any sensible remarks from u!

If u defend a drunkard fool for a living then u are wasted hopeless entity who has no prospect of achieving anything worthwhile in ur accursed life!
So who do you defend, not the Quran wielding jihadist Buhari is it?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
momahnany:
Th fault s all obansanjo's
how ?
Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by deletrue: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Well, OP, nothing wrong with a bit of heightened security.

I am not a fan of GEJ.....but in case you haven't noticed....we are at war.

I don't like the security measures I face every day in Abuja...the blocked roads, the checkpoints, etc....but we are at war. We must bear this temporary burden until the storm clouds pass over.
these are the real Nigerians. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Franzeez(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
smallJagaban:

EBO

WHY IS HE BEGGING OBJ?

EVEN GOODLUCK KNOWS THAT EBO VOTES CAN'T BRING HIM BACK IN 2015

South east, south south, north central are all 90percent for goodluck, south west is 70 percent.... Then the remining north east and west we will manage 30 percent.... That's enuf for us to be in govt till 2019........ I still don't know why APC followers can't wait till febuary 14 2015 b4 they start talking mtcheeew pple who can't even win 10 states..... They think presidential election is childs play
Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by poiZon: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
mcshol:
bros pls let's be sincere. This is misplacement of priorities. When buhari and co declared, tell me how d security was biko. Dis one incumbent president o and d security is like this. Ok make una dey deceive una self o. If he believes he is loved by d people, he should reduce d security.

of course he is loved by d people but when eating with people of different ideologies, ethnic n
political groups you gat to be wiser than the tortoise. in otherwords I will end byy saying when u r in the North fear North.
Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Lurcky(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
vedaxcool:

U and ur president are deranged idi+ots whose life joy come from ineptitude and crass stupidity! Ur useless drunk of a president does not know a hopeless faggabound like urself exist making senile and daft comment on nairaland! Idioots like urself thinks that life starts and stops with fame and fortune, while oblivious of the fact that each individual defines success in their own life, like mother terresa who served the poor all her life, it was not about money nor fame if ur brain dead head of urs believe I came to nl to explain to mutated clay like urself what I do or don't do then u are sourly mistaken, one does not expect any sensible remarks from u!

If u defend a drunkard fool for a living then u are wasted hopeless entity who has no prospect of achieving anything worthwhile in ur accursed life!

Look at Him, howling insults, your mama won't be proud of you, if she knew that you'd be this sstupid she would have swallowed the ssemen that produced you. So you know about working for the poor, listen man you don't have to be rich to impact into people live.
If you get the message you'd see that all I ask is for you to show some decency, respect, maturity and then work towards being your brothers-keeper instead of blaming one man for other peoples greed and lust power. Get Wisdom man u need it

CHEERS!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by HrtBrkSteve(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
No he's not.
He's the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA for now, take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Stop callin GEJ, cal d northerns who like wat boko haram is doin and do not want 2 condem it

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Mogidi: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Buhari declared no bombs, Atiku declared no bombs, now all of a sudden its bombs aplenty since GEJ wants to declare.

We will not surrender to Bokoharam, your evil plans have failed.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by akinluyi02(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
Confirmed One!
Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by iponrite: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
cant nigerian army have suicide bombers that infiltrate boko haram and detonate?
Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Kingspin(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ibnsultan:
If Jonathan has the fear of God in him..... He won't even vote for himself on Feb 14, 2015....... He is a comprehensive failure."
You over type who did u want to see as president come 2015 ?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by deletrue: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Crap! You should even advise him to move all the army formations to Abuja.
Am wondering. Why has GEJ becoming so painful to you people? He cannot be stopped. He is destained to rule. There is nothong, I mean nothing you haters can do to stop him by God's grace. You people will end up increasing your BP. Why not drink poison instead.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Gorrbachev: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros we are saying same thing, if GEJ or members of his cabinet knows nothing about bokoharam may the vitriol and scorn you spewed return to you tenfold.

and if they do and are intentionally impeding the fight against boko-haram. may the air the breath give them terminal ailment including their supporters.
Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by tolulope855(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
aguiyi:
they will not condemn the evil doers but their president

they will not condemn their docile legislators but their president

they will never insult their representatives but their president.

Nation building is a collective effort but in Nigeria, is it the presidents duty.

re-orientation is what would solve this problem.

the school were that bomb went off has a principal, teachers and students.

they don't know strange faces in their midst and cant detect strange objects. they cant put security measures in place until it is don for them na wa o.

IT IS EITHER ALL NORTHERNES IN NIGERIA ARE FOOLS OR THEY ARE BLIND AND MORE CLUELESS THAN JONATHAN.

THIS KIND OF MADNESS WILL NOT LAST 1MONTH IN IGBO LAND, WE THE YOUTHS WILL TAKE UP ARMS AND DEFEND OUR TERRITORY

people who are used to been spooned fed are gradually been exposed because they cant think or act without handouts, their slaves in the west are not different.

EVEN THE YOUTHS IN THE SOUTH TOOK UP ARMS TO PROTECT THEIR RESOURCES FROM THE NORTHERN OLIGACHES AND THEIR WHITE CRONIES UNTIL THE WORLD HEAD THEM.

while the Hausas are exhibiting their cluelessness and laziness offline, their Yoruba slaves are in the print media and online doing what they know how to do best- make noise

I just love u bro.... you are right. about d Yorubas but not all yorubas are fools and weaklings/ / NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT ....U AND I WILL ERADICATE THIS HEARTLESSNESS .......MANIFESTIONS ON ITS WAY/// AHHH WÓN MÁ GBÁ (THEM GO TAKE)

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by deletrue: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
vedaxcool:
GEJ is a coward who loves wearing military fatigue at the slightest opportunity, he epitomises cowardliness,failure and dishonor! A man whose word hs no value? Imagine a country is being hurt, our children are dying, girls are still missing, territory under occupation, yet the so called leader of ours continues to act as if there is no problem and all is well, shame on all those who voted him, shame on all those who support him, he who is morally bankrupt will support GEJ!
an uncultured individual.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Icecomrade: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
aguiyi:

Nation building is a collective effort but in Nigeria, is it the presidents duty.

they don't know strange faces in their midst and cant detect strange objects. they cant put security measures in place until it is don for them na wa o.

IT IS EITHER ALL NORTHERNES IN NIGERIA ARE FOOLS OR THEY ARE BLIND AND MORE CLUELESS THAN JONATHAN.

THIS KIND OF MADNESS WILL NOT LAST 1MONTH IN IGBO LAND, WE THE YOUTHS WILL TAKE UP ARMS AND DEFEND OUR TERRITORY

people who are used to been spooned fed are gradually been exposed because they cant think or act without handouts, their slaves in the west are not different.

EVEN THE YOUTHS IN THE SOUTH TOOK UP ARMS TO PROTECT THEIR RESOURCES FROM THE NORTHERN OLIGACHES AND THEIR WHITE CRONIES UNTIL THE WORLD HEAD THEM.

[b]while the Hausas are exhibiting their cluelessness and laziness offline, their Yoruba slaves are in the print media and online doing what they know how to do best- make noise

I cant help but laugh at the way some fools are reacting negatively to your comment. It just confirms how bitter the truth can taste. They should fold their hands and keep whining like toddlers until Boko haram crumbles the entire notrhern economy. Ten generations to come will still suffer it. I dey laugh>[/b]

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by 1stdammy: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
APContherun:
So two APCs now mean militarization?
BTW can you provide evidence that these are meant to protect Jonathan.
God bless u!!!!............plz help ask them oooo
Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Okijajuju1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Parading Abuja because Jonathan wants to declare. Is Abuja Mubi? Did they not see Shekau's video? Cowardice redefined

[b]Do you realise what's interesting to note?

Those tanks are technically there to protect you and other Abuja residents not just the President.

Chances are he would make his declaration at a well fortified location where BOKO Haram can't reach him.. But it's ordinary citizens like you and I that would get killed.

I don't particularly like Jonathan at this time, but you obviously didn't think this post through.

So you would rather these Tanks all move to Potiskum, Chibok and Sambisa and leave Abuja the seat of power unguarded? undecided Isn't that an invitation for a coup?

The President is about to make a speech that is very sure to piss off a lot of terrorists and opponents (both the desperate and Co. .) Who are very likely to vent their displeasure through more bombings. I think the whole darn country should have tanks in the streets and helicopter gunships over the sky.. We are at war and everyone had better realise that.

I'm sorry but this your post fell way short of its target.. Increased security at a time when he is about to rock the apple cart is a preemptive security measure and thats fine by me.

Okija_juju..The Gods are wise..
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Gorrbachev: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Franzeez:

What about you and your APC fathers who go about bombing innocent students a day to GEJ's declaration Hmmmmmm God will expose u APC bamboos who want to take us back, u wanna discredit our president and return us to the era of godfatherism, sharing of money, election rigging etc. God go punish una

Are you kidding me. god fatherism, election rigging and eveery other vice known to man has never been so daring but under Jonathan. look who's talking.

is this god motherism?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1756938_img69822_jpeg6fdb5c656c8cb3777e02fcb359e16f72

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1756951_img7013_jpeg5afef9de6ff2c4de6fc653886d1388e3

1 Like

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Icecomrade: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
aguiyi:

while the Hausas are exhibiting their cluelessness and laziness offline, their Yoruba slaves are in the print media and online doing what they know how to do best- make noise

I cant help but laugh at the way some fools are reacting negatively to your comment. It just confirms how bitter the truth can taste. They should fold their hands and keep whining like toddlers until Boko haram crumbles the entire notrhern economy. Ten generations to come will still suffer it. I dey laugh>[/b][/color]

1 Like

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Oletty: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
SamIkenna:

Some of your assertions are debatable but I can attest that you're made a great deal of sense.

Sorry your home town, Gwoza, is catching hell. Its people like you who understand the enormity of damage done to the psyche of core northerners through daily indoctrination of intolerant ideologies and exclusive religious laws such as Sharia that should be the new face of the north.

Nigeria is an orphan. Even within its own borders its still considered an orphan with no true kinship or genuine love. Therefore, it should be no shock to folks that when stuff goes wrong for any region there's usually no one willing to stand in the gap. This quandary is where we are now. I'm afraid the north is going to be alone in violence for a long time. Even today I still haven't found out why northern elders and opinion leaders supported Sharia implementation. What were they thinking? Every seed needs some time to germinate, Boko haram today is the fruit of that seed devilishly planted by people who wanted to play God.

My wish is for the north to learn from this experience in the end. Creating a monster that only feeds on your enemy's children doesn't completely entail that the creator's children are safe. When that monster eats the last of the enemy's child, guess who its going for...This is what's happening to the north. For ages they terrorized us with their crazy and evil traps. Today, the south is more or less a different country far removed from northern troubles, but the north? Boiling in its own juice of hate.

Sad but true. The South is a different country and I will urge all those who inhabit its shores not to tolerate an iota of extreme Islamic ideology. Unfortunately, Nigeria is governed as a unified entity not as a Northern country and Southern country and it really needs someone strong at the center to hold this British creation together. Heaven knows, if Northern Nigeria were a different country I would have emigrated out of it long ago, especially given where I come from. I detest the religious extremism that has always been a part of it. Why can't the North just be a bit more liberal and accommodating of other views. Why must it, and particularly the Hausa-Fulani part, stick to Arabic ideals and views. Gosh, I am really tired. I probably should be born in a Northern Nigeria of 2150, or whatever it will be known as by then.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
deletrue:
Am wondering. Why has GEJ becoming so painful to you people? He cannot be stopped. He is destained to rule. There is nothong, I mean nothing you haters can do to stop him by God's grace. You people will end up increasing your BP. Why not drink poison instead.
How I wish you are a bit sensible, you would have realized we need more security personnel in the North East.
Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Nimoomosuli: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ibnsultan:
If Jonathan has the fear of God in him..... He won't even vote for himself on Feb 14, 2015....... He is a comprehensive failure."

O boy, you wicked o. Na GEJ you finish like this so. Da ris God oooo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by smallJagaban: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
Franzeez:

South east, south south, north central are all 90percent for goodluck, south west is 70 percent.... Then the remining north east and west we will manage 30 percent.... That's enuf for us to be in govt till 2019........ I still don't know why APC followers can't wait till febuary 14 2015 b4 they start talking mtcheeew pple who can't even win 10 states..... They think presidential election is childs play

THEN WHY IS HE BEGGING OBJ, BABAGIDA?
Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Franzeez(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
Gorrbachev:

Are you kidding me. god fatherism, election rigging and eveery other vice known to man has never been so daring but under Jonathan. look who's talking.

is this god motherism?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1756938_img69822_jpeg6fdb5c656c8cb3777e02fcb359e16f72

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1756951_img7013_jpeg5afef9de6ff2c4de6fc653886d1388e3

You know the truth, stop fuzzing.... When did ApGa bcome GEJ's party? If u don't wanna vote hime vote whoeva u like..... D best pple get the loudest criticism# Apc and Boko haram have a nexus take it or leave it! I don't have problem with APC as a party but I have problem with discrediting GEJ, he has done well, Boko shud continue and kill themselves.... Na dem sabi, if dey born APC and boko boys make dem carry bombing come Warri or make dem talk say dey won capture warri. Dey can only kill demselves and dia generations

1 Like

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Zombie no go go unless you tell am to go, nigerian army are jonathan's zombie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by Franzeez(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
smallJagaban:

THEN WHY IS HE BEGGING OBJ, BABAGIDA?

Who is babangida? A thief Begging? Politics!!! No friend no foe...
Re: GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration by deletrue: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

How I wish you are a bit sensible, you would have realized we need more security personnel in the North East.
What, then stops you from talking to your people like Atiku, 8uhari as well as the core Islam members killing themselves? Are all your Imams, sultans, all the Sanusis' are just mere empty beings
if the paind arising from the hate for GEJ is becoming umbearable, please, quickly go for poison

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online / Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.