Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

The 70% Of Single Black Women Don't Apply To Nigerian Women In The Us? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 70% Of Single Black Women Don't Apply To Nigerian Women In The Us? (987 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 70% Of Single Black Women Don't Apply To Nigerian Women In The Us? by merge(f): 2:45am On Nov 23, 2008
or Nigerian American women

Most Nigerian women are married.

There only like 1% of Nigerian ( total amount) in American and 12% of American blacks in American. Nigerian women are half of that.

This statics do not apply to Nigerian women

It the same thing like saying since the majority black men in the US are in prison, uneducated, bad fathers, just sleep around, etc. Then, most NIGERIAN MEN in the US are too.
Re: The 70% Of Single Black Women Don't Apply To Nigerian Women In The Us? by merge(f): 3:15am On Nov 23, 2008
shocked shocked
Re: The 70% Of Single Black Women Don't Apply To Nigerian Women In The Us? by chika98: 3:18am On Nov 23, 2008
na so your own boredom reach? shocked
Re: The 70% Of Single Black Women Don't Apply To Nigerian Women In The Us? by merge(f): 3:34am On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

na so your own boredom reach? shocked

you could not reply directly because you know I am saying the truth.    shocked
Re: The 70% Of Single Black Women Don't Apply To Nigerian Women In The Us? by merge(f): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2008
smiley
Re: The 70% Of Single Black Women Don't Apply To Nigerian Women In The Us? by JustGood(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2008
I agree
Re: The 70% Of Single Black Women Don't Apply To Nigerian Women In The Us? by sistawoman: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2008
Please post the link for your findings. I would love to read that article, as it appears most of the ones I know of in Baltimore and DC are unmarried and messing with married men.
Re: The 70% Of Single Black Women Don't Apply To Nigerian Women In The Us? by merge(f): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American

This links shows that African American are like 12.38 % of the population 37 million.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_American

It is less than 1%.

African Americans are 12% of the population in the US

There is always going to be single women in every race.

However, African American women far outnumber Nigerian women in the US.

This really is a statics predominately representative of African American women

I not looking down on African American women

African American women need to date outside their race but many are reluctant to. This is the major reason why many are single.
Once they do that, I sure the numbers will drop.
Re: The 70% Of Single Black Women Don't Apply To Nigerian Women In The Us? by tpia: 1:03am On Nov 25, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Out! / Need 2get Her Off Ma Back / When Your Guy Says Your Call Is A Disturbance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.