Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies (54569 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? / Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Watch How Gymnast Break Her JUMPSUIT And See How She React In Front Of 2000 Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
Olivers2J:

It's quite unfortunate that many folks agreed wif u & am not xption buh 2 an intent. Especially d one of BIT**H i don't blame u mayb because u don't know that a word can mean so many things. An english word is an english it can't jst change because we r africans or because some of them sound funny 2 our ears, e.g. the word boyfriend doesn't jst mean a sex mate, so 2 me i dnt see what's wrong wif d bitch she mentioned & that's y am an educated mind plz let's stop these timidity of ours especially in social media. No insult intended buh wher necessary is welc
ignorant fool,educate yourself.....go and check the meanings of bi*tch in the dictionary before you start spitting thrash...

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Frenzydili(f): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Angry Wives
___ Season 1

Fact1: Lola married her son- while Caro married her ancestor (no offense grin)

__ fact 2: @Caro, shey you been dey for 'bench' before you enter starting 11,den became coach...
In a nutshell, now you see how the ex-wives feels/felt.

Fact 3: @Caro, just keep crying in your Bentley...your husband is very rich...they are usually 'communal husbands'.

___ Fact 4: @Lola, now your mouth done sharp ba...but when people are coming for you - you will remember 'silence is golden'...lolz

Fact 5: @ Caro @Preferred mistresses...does that mean you agree/aware your husband has mistresses?
__then you even grouped them into Preferred/ Un-Preferred ...lol

The World was peaceful before the advent of Instagram.
___Instagram : giving desperate chicks voice sinceeee..... *I done forget grin*
madam,ur comments are matured.i have been following ur comments and i doff my hat for u.u re really matured in ur thinking.pls do keep it up.daluuu nwanyi di ora nma

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Frenzydili:
madam,ur comments are matured.i have been following ur comments and i doff my hat for u.u re really matured in ur thinking.pls do keep it up.daluuu nwanyi di ora nma

awww...
Thanks babe...
Amma put this in a frame and hang it in my sitting room...lol kiss

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Emaprince: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2014
These women are the real sl.uts..especially lola!..imagine the kind of words coming out the mouth of an old married woman with kids..what are you teaching your kids and our young girls reading these nonsense...

These are the kind of married women that keeps secret boyfriends too..they are obvious sl.uts!!

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Olivers2J(f): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
wakacome:
ignorant fool,educate yourself.....go and check the meanings of bi*tch in the dictionary before you start spitting thrash...

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com

Well Mr.i dnt blame u 4 calling me names n i cn't descend 2 ur level of ignorant jst 2 make a point
i still maintain my stand in the context it wz use
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Olivers2J:

Well Mr.i dnt blame u 4 calling me names n i cn't descend 2 ur level of ignorant jst 2 make a point
i still maintain my stand in the context it wz used
and it is "level of ignorance"and not ignorant...thank me later miss mumu...grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by tweelove: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
story that touches the heart...aw does that affect my bank account
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Olivers2J(f): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=wakacome post=28170341]
and it is "level of ignorance"and not ignorant...thank me later miss mumu...

Tnx anyway, i still maintain my point, tnx also 4 the oxford link u gave me 4 my further studies i will like u 2 check (BIT*H) again with reference 2 article 2.2 the meaning of "SUBSERVIENT" & I will advice u 2 give up these name calling atitude of urs & make proper assertion over my stance "Nwa Teacher" Lol no tym 4 ha8 bro cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by SplendidE(f): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
SO SHAMEFUL,I'M SHORT OF WORDS
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by oyibowife: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Caroline now that you're Horseband has impregnated another woman don't use your calabar juju to kill that child if anything happens to that child your Fake yansh will come outside
Re: Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
See this mumu o. Before you marry am, shey e no get wife? Now you wan enjoy the money alone like say u sef no follow scatter im previous marriage. Mistresses and side chicks must chop inside na, haba.

As for the second agbaya woman wey marry her last born mate, are you not too old to display such crass vulgarity and obscenity on social media? It's clear that you're both birds of a feather.
Don't mind her oooooo,the man is a chronic womaniser,he is the chairman of the company my mum works with. The man's 1st wife is dead after which he married Daisy danjuma,a south african I think,after which they got divorced before he married Caroline. She obviously married a rich and old man(his age is not reflecting because of his money) so she should expect it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) / Couple Who Met On The Day Efe Won BBNaija Wed (Photos) / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.