Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,556 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

What You Can Do To Make Extra Money Before The End Of Year 2014. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What You Can Do To Make Extra Money Before The End Of Year 2014. (562 Views)

Calendar Year 1986 And Calendar Year 2014 Are The Same / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Can Do To Make Extra Money Before The End Of Year 2014. by marvilatech: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
The question I often asked back in time is: what can I do to make money? I asked this question every time because of the challenges I was going through as at that time.

I was a school teacher, earning just enough to feed myself. I realized I couldn’t continue like that. I surfed the internet night and day, looking for answer to my question. Fortunately, I found the answer.

The answer was to become a bulk sms reseller. It was the cheapest thing to invest money on and the return on investment is above 400percent.

I summoned courage and took from my small savings to start the business.

My website was set up in three working days and on the fourth day, I started having clients who send sms through my website.

The experience was superb. Now, I smile to the bank to withdraw money every now and then.

Presently in Nigeria, www.bulksmsbank.com has the cheapest bulk sms reseller packages.

You can call marvilatech on 08088807108 for more info.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Kano By Train? Please Help. / N1tn Spent On Cars, Parts Importation Annually – Aganga / Network Providers Are Never Straight Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.