Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (22409 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,

We thank you for the continuous unending support meted out to us during our past/present projects. May the almighty God continue to bless, protect and reward you for all the rendered support.

It’s that time of the year again where we embark on TeHN’s annual End of the year charity flight. Our goal as always is to, reach out to share love and touch lives of the elderly, less privileged, handicapped and juvenile delinquents in our beloved country.

We opened a suggestion thread (https://www.nairaland.com/1509861/come-board-tehns-annual-charity) last week for the good people of Nairaland to help us decide where they had like our flights to land. We managed to narrow the suggestions down to 3 locations. We plan to visit at least 3 out of these locations and hopefully visit the remaining ones finance/logistic permitting.

The definite locations are as follows:

Location 1 : St Anthony’s centre for destitute. Uyo

Location 2: Kano

Location 3: Hope Alive Orphanage Home. Akute Lagos

The standby locations are as follows:

Location 1: Amarula Jos

Location 2: Okota Lagos

Location 3: Onitsha

We currently have a balance of N56k from last year’s flight (https://www.nairaland.com/1111726/nairaland-end-year-charity-flight) that we are bringing forward for this year’s edition. We have already started collecting used neat clothes/books in the UK and we hope to ship them over in time for the visits.

[img]http://img812.imageshack.us/edit_preview.php?l=img812/46/68l7.jpg&action=rotate[/img]

[img]http://img845.imageshack.us/edit_preview.php?l=img845/2276/ubvk.jpg&action=rotate[/img]

[img]http://img716.imageshack.us/edit_preview.php?l=img716/311/frjm.jpg&action=rotate[/img]

[img]http://img21.imageshack.us/edit_preview.php?l=img21/2826/zs2u.jpg&action=rotate[/img]

[img]http://img713.imageshack.us/edit_preview.php?l=img713/4966/ml5s.jpg&action=rotate[/img]

[img]http://img845.imageshack.us/edit_preview.php?l=img845/3250/n445.jpg&action=rotate[/img]

[img]http://img690.imageshack.us/edit_preview.php?l=img690/6808/q4rx.jpg&action=rotate[/img]

[img]http://img32.imageshack.us/edit_preview.php?l=img32/6716/qtcm.jpg&action=rotate[/img]

We are therefore soliciting for more support to make this year’s flight bigger and better. We need donations of cash, drugs, school books for primary and secondary schools, used neat clothes, foodstuff etc.

Nothing is too small or big to give.

God bless!

NB:
1. For all our "old friends",we are still using same paypal and naira account details.

2. For paypal donations, please use (nairalandcharity@yahoo.co.uk) only.

3. For Naira and Nigerian donors please send an email to nairalandcharity@gmail.com

4. Our only email address is nairalandcharity@gmail.com. Disregard any mail you receive concerning this project from any other email address, contact or website.

Regards,

TeHN.

2 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by pickabeau1: 6:47am On Nov 19, 2013
Well done tehn.....

Idowuogbo......where u dey oooooooo

Your people need you
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2013
Good morning. People lets make this happen again
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by LarrySun(m): 7:39am On Nov 19, 2013
Okay. May the heavens lead us through.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2013
Larry-Sun:
amend brother but heaven can only use people like you and I
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2013
Make i go do ma own transfer sharpish.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by timpaker(m): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2013

Good development.
I'mma contribute mine when the month ends (salary thing).
My only wish is that someone reminds me cuz I'm very forgetful.
God bless y'all
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2013
timpaker:
Good development.
I'mma contribute mine when the month ends (salary thing).
My only wish is that someone reminds me cuz I'm very forgetful.
God bless y'all
I most certainly will **wink**
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by EzePromoe: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2013
Didn't know about this earlier, but a nice initiative.
Back later.......
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2013
Eze Promoe: Didn't know about this earlier, but a nice initiative.
Back later.......
**Grabs his waist soldier style**.....you ain't going nowhere until you make a commitment

2 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by LarrySun(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
amend brother but heaven can only use people like you and I
Exactly!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 19, 2013
First Donation received of £40.00 (Via Paypal) with thanks from one of our regular super~duper anonymous donors grin

God bless you sir. Thank you very much ((hugs))

5 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Tgirl4real(f): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
chaircover: First Donation received of £40.00 (Via Paypal) with thanks from one of our regular super~duper anonymous donors grin

Lol

Well done guys! cheesy
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
Just one page? cool Haaa! Oya o! Wey dem dey? Kimmmmmon people!!!! Offering time.... Blessing time!!!!!!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
chaircover: First Donation received of £40.00 (Via Paypal) with thanks from one of our regular super~duper anonymous donors grin

Anonymous, u shall seek and ye shall find! Thanking u..... kiss
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Eze Promoe: Didn't know about this earlier, but a nice initiative.
Back later.......
Na only nice u sabi talk, abeg drop something na angry
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
pickabeau1: Well done tehn.....

Idowuogbo......where u dey oooooooo

Your people need you
Mo ti gbori Wole cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Iseeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Wow I must be part of this!!I must donate,I will send an email to get the naira account,GOD bless those that brought this idea up
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
leavestory: Wow I must be part of this!!I must donate,I will send an email to get the naira account,GOD bless those that brought this idea up
Amend brother. God bless you
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Eyin madam charities,i don come o cheesy,all thanks too my one and only home geh wey no dey taya IDOWU.abeg how i go send food items and fabrics.abi na only naira una dey accept?
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
kulyie: Eyin madam charities,i don come o cheesy,all thanks too my one and only home geh wey no dey taya IDOWU.abeg how i go send food items and fabrics.abi na only naira una dey accept?

Depending on your location ma
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
r231:

Depending on your location ma
lasgidi
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 12:02am On Nov 20, 2013
kulyie: lasgidi

Kool....

We can send out some of our reps to pick up anything you want to donate.

Email nairalandcharity@gmail.com

Thanks

God bless
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11am On Nov 20, 2013
leavestory: Wow I must be part of this!!I must donate,I will send an email to get the naira account,GOD bless those that brought this idea up
Aww... O seun! kiss
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Idowuogbo(f): 12:13am On Nov 20, 2013
kulyie: Eyin madam charities,i don come o cheesy,all thanks too my one and only home geh wey no dey taya IDOWU.abeg how i go send food items and fabrics.abi na only naira una dey accept?
Yaaaaay!!! Ore mi ti o common! Wagbayi!!

2 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 20, 2013
r231:

Kool....

We can send out some of our reps to pick up anything you want to donate.

Email nairalandcharity@gmail.com

Thanks

God bless
cool
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 12:27am On Nov 20, 2013
kulyie: cool
Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2013

Dancing Azontoooooooooooo grin

Kuly baby on pointtttttttttttttt

God bless you babes kiss kiss
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by pickabeau1: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2013
cooly cooly go on soun.... nothing does yu
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Swiftboy(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2013
Hmmmm! Nice initiatives!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2013
Swiftboy: Hmmmm! Nice initiatives!
***clears throats***

Chocomilo, if na to toast idowu dey happen here now, u go spend ya last card o! Now na nice initiative u dey talk? Omo boi, drop something abeg! Dem go send u d naira account nau, show my people u are able. Thanks! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.