Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Do It Yourself - Contract Version - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Contract Version (60827 Views)

Raw Cashew Nuts Export Contract To Vietnam / GEJ On The Recent $50m Shell Contract To A Nigerian Firm & YouWin Initiative / Firm Demands N200m From OAU For 1982 Building Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by sconp: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2014
Jasi7:

How do u get am auto destruct email for one's self...never heard of it!
never used it, I guess ymodulus could help more or u just google it.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by olaide721(m): 10:20am On Nov 13, 2014
Fran6ik:
The boss! Words can just appreciate wat u ar doin in our lives. U ar a saviour to we all. Will as well contribute my own idea as usual. Thanks for d tutorial. This is more dan OGUEGO
Oga fran6ik I stumbled upon a china buying site apart from alibaba and aliexpress. It is called 1688.com but wht I saw on the site am surprise though I was able to translate the chinese to english with the help of chrome
Sir this is my worry about the site,
1) How will I buy and ask seller to ship my goods to my agent and also how will I make payment
2) How will I chat with the seller since the site is written in chinese
3) How will I pay on the site though I saw paypal there too
Sir for this sake of this class and I don't want to divide the class can you please send me your number and your email too
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Fran6ik: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2014
olaide721:

Oga fran6ik I stumbled upon a china buying site apart from alibaba and aliexpress. It is called 1688.com but wht I saw on the site am surprise though I was able to translate the chinese to english with the help of chrome
Sir this is my worry about the site,
1) How will I buy and ask seller to ship my goods to my agent and also how will I make payment
2) How will I chat with the seller since the site is written in chinese
3) How will I pay on the site though I saw paypal there too
Sir for this sake of this class and I don't want to divide the class can you please send me your number and your email too
Me and antispam bot get quarell 4 dis section nw o. U can drop urs. Or you can as well search for one of my old topics on Do it urself importation: 1688 .com class
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by alakara(m): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2014
Houstency:

Note: If you want to go into the socks business, let me know i will give you some extra tip and a well detailed proposal i wrote for one. With detail measurements, packaging. I explained how every measurement came about. One thing to successful proposal is confusing your clients grin grin

@Ymod.. Always an inspiration. pls could you help me with the extra tips on d socks proposal thing. Thanks. (otni4real2001@gmail.com)
Pls snd d proposal to me @ a*********5@gmail.com
I snt u a mail
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2014
Am so sorry. couldnt update the thread yesterday. I will today and try all my best to finish it.

[size=24pt]Game of Fastest Finger[/size].

First to load

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2014
If you load it successfully. Let me know
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by blym4real: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Got the etisalat. Thanks oga ymodulus. More power to your elbow.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by puffyjoe: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2014
:DNa me load the glo ,ym thanks grin
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by fibial: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
abeg Ymodulus snd my own cme joor.I dy allergic to public things grin

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Lorenzena(f): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thanks op.I got the mtn.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
[size=18pt]WRITING A PROPOSAL[/size]

Proposal is a key essential point in this business. It goes a long way to determine how you are perceived by your clients and how well you can win your clients heart. I do understand, that as Nigerians we have this lackadaisical attitude towards reading and writing. So i have decided to make this explanation as SIMPLE, SHORT, PRECISE, CONCISE and INTERESTING as possible. So to achieve this i have decided to DISSECT a sample proposal below.

[size=22pt]PROPOSAL MODEL[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1851837_newpicture2_jpegb4a9927b57595c21139b281436119a72
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1851838_newpicture3_jpegb7998dd6e515323353a33bb0a28bdef7

[size=14pt]Let us Expatiate on the above proposal[/size]

1. Letter Headed Document:
In writing a proposal, you have to use a letter headed document. You can design it yourself if you are good with systems or you can pay a business center to do it for you. Which ever your choice is follow this rule
a) Logo: Design and use your logo. Your logo can be at the left or right. However its best to have your logo at the left as this makes the proposal interesting and this is usually the norm for western world.
b) Header: This is your company name
c) About Us: Give a brief description of what your company does.
d) Contact: As the name implies.

2. BODY
a. To: The organization / company you want to give the proposal too.
b. Letter Heading: Heading of the letter
Paragraph 1: DEFINE YOUR PURPOSE
Paragraph 2: State the problem you identified in the firm
Paragraph 3: State the solutions to problem in paragraph 2
Paragraph 4: Talk about your prices and anything cost and days of delivery
Paragraph 6: Give them samples of your past work. ( I mean make u show dem pictures of work u don do before. )

3. CLOSING
paragraph 7: Closing remarks and Your name with signature or you can ignore it
NO 8: MOTTO of firm.

So i believe the above steps will help you

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
[size=24pt]PROPOSAL MODEL 2[/size]

This is another model for writing a proposal.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1859573_img20141111wa0033_jpeg154077899dbc6279901aa69f5a6ac258

Lets break it down

I will assume that you all have read model 1, so here in model 2. i will be skeletal on my contribution.

Paragraph 1: Like Olamide will say first of all Go down low. So also first of all Introduction, Give general summary about what your company does
Paragraph 2: State what you like to do for the Company
Paragraph 3: State why the organization or company should patronize you
Paragraph 4: Give examples of your past works / Notable clients.
Paragraph 5: Closing
Paragraph 6 : Company Motto

CREDITS
PROPOSAL MODEL 1: Provided by Ymodulus
PROPOSAL MODEL 2: Provided by Tutucious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
[size=24pt]DIFFERENCES between PROPOSAL MODEL 1 and PROPOSAL MODEL 2[/size]

PROPOSAL MODEL 1 the content and write up is best for the IDENTIFIED PROBLEM [size=20pt] WHILE[/size] PROPOSAL MODEL 2 content or writeup is best suited for The SUGGESTIVE PROBLEM

[size=24pt]SIMILARITIES[/size]

1. Letter Heading
2. Single Aim and Objective. Which is get the contract
3. Similar Closing

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ride on oga ymodulus, am nt into stuff like this but am definately learning something. .

*bt am here becux of d credit oo grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by conquistadores(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ymodulus:
Ymod, i hv few problems wit details 2 fix in d areas below in d proposals:
1. i dnt have a biz name or company name. Shud i fabricate one?
2. Getting an address for my biz in the proposal since d area i live is a community n dnt hv streets or addresses.
Any suggestions on wat i shud do? Should i fabricate a biz name and address? I want 2 b honest with those i'll b dealing with
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by bizzynix: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Great!!!
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Houstency(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ymodulus:

hey Y.,
howdy?

please I'd love to know how to tackle a few clients, who keep stating that they have all their items branded from their head offices.

also I have a personal question, I'd love to ask in private. I'm actually expected to submit the proposal tomorrow. how best can I get through to you privately?
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Jasi7(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
tutucious:

Lol. You really do not need a Lapi to start nah. I started with my Tecno phone phantom. But wait u, u mean u have been here since last year on importation forum and u have not made u first purchase? Please stop waiting oh n start tapping.

Alright I wil...
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by danchuzzy(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ymodulus and Tutucious...

please i have a couple of questions for you guys ... i'd prefer asking you offline.

howw can i contact you.

Ymodulus i sent u a mail.. i hope you'd reply.
Tutucious i tried sending u but was restricted; u know what i mean grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by sopho: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
People like this are supposed to occupy leadership positions in our country. Oga Ymodulus your type is very rare in Nigeria,u're so kindhearted, many of the nairalanders here will ask of money before giving out this cash spining information,but look how u dish out the importation lectures with zest and intellectual wizardry,without asking for a dime, u even gave out recharge cards..Well i've taken notice of you and can confidently make you my friend and also do business with you..God will continue to lift u high above your equals and u shall always meet frnds that will help u as u're helping people here too.
I would love to know more about you and the extra tips on socks proposal format pls.Here is my email sophogreat@gmail.com, u can also reach me on this: 08030964093. U can also drop urs i will do the calling.May God bless u forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by eldav(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
YModulus,pls can you suggest possible search words on alibaba for socks as well as sports wears for schools. I already have an interested school.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by dozieben2(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ymodulus:
[size=24pt]PROPOSAL MODEL 2[/size]

This is another model for writing a proposal.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1859573_img20141111wa0033_jpeg154077899dbc6279901aa69f5a6ac258

Lets break it down

I will assume that you all have read model 1, so here in model 2. i will be skeletal on my contribution.

Paragraph 1: Like Olamide will say first of all Go down low. So also first of all Introduction, Give general summary about what your company does
Paragraph 2: State what you like to do for the Company
Paragraph 3: State why the organization or company should patronize you
Paragraph 4: Give examples of your past works / Notable clients.
Paragraph 5: Closing
Paragraph 6 : Company Motto

CREDITS
PROPOSAL MODEL 1: Provided by Ymodulus
PROPOSAL MODEL 2: Provided by Tutucious

booked
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by dozieben2(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ymodulus:

thanks boss for the helpful tips.
i'm close to agreeing a deal for some goods on alibaba. but the manufacturer is saying he can only receive payments through western union and TT. first i don't have much info about TT. then the western union is it a reliable medium? i tried asking to pay through escrow or paypal but he declined.
thanks in anticipation of your response. you can reach me on j_chidozie@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by tessylove2(f): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Very detailed,God bless u )modulus..pls I will like to get intouch with u thanks..
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Fran6ik: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
nice one bro. More grease to ur elbow
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by dastranger(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fran6ik:
nice one bro. More grease to ur elbow

Sir, If you don't mind to be corrected...

more power to your elbow****
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Chuksemi(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
I am learning so much. Then again, must importation be started with a laptop or android phone? Won't a simple java phone work? Ymodulus sir
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by roqrules04(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
pls, about how much are these socks sold to the schools
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by kentochi(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thanks for this priceless information.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by gboyetade: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nice write up
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by perp(f): 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
YModulus, thank God! you are back on your feet again, the Good Lord is your strength. please send details of the socks business to my email: perp2jan@gmail .com. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

When Naira Was Naira / Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? / Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.