Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women (1085 Views)

Weird Creatures Of Nairaland / What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? / Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by Kelklein(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women (Part I of IV)

Here is the thing, men don't understand women. And
the fact that we don't understand them makes them
more unhappy than it makes us.

How many times you've heard a women say, "I just
want someone who understands me."?

And it's true. Women just want someone who understands
them. And the funny thing is, that in many
cases, those exact women don't even understand themselves
so clearly.

Which is why they need someone else to make them
feel understood.

If you understand women, then
you have almost a superpower over them. You can
make them feel like they are the luckiest girl on
earth to have met someone like you.

A relationship with a women can be a hundred times
better, if you understand these mystical creature.

Not only for you, but also for her.

And the happier she is, the happier you will be.

Even if you are still trying to get back with your
ex. Once you get this power of understanding women,
you will have an emanating confidence that your ex will
definitely notice.

Women aren't easy to understand. If you've been in
a relationship, then you know they are complicated
creatures. But the good news is, once you get the
basics down, it gets pretty simple. .

to be continued...
Re: Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by adewaletb2(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hmmmm I guess so.
Re: Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by Kelly2713(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] Its alrite
Re: Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by Anwasia(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
Trying to understand a woman, is like trying to run with a broken leg.

1 Like

Re: Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by totomod(f): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Even the creator has not rested since he created them, so we will never understand them but manage to live with them.
Re: Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kelklein:
Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women (Part I of IV)

Here is the thing, men don't understand women. And
the fact that we don't understand them makes them
more unhappy than it makes us.

How many times you've heard a women say, "I just
want someone who understands me."?

And it's true. Women just want someone who understands
them. And the funny thing is, that in many
cases, those exact women don't even understand themselves
so clearly.

Which is why they need someone else to make them
feel understood.

If you understand women, then
you have almost a superpower over them. You can
make them feel like they are the luckiest girl on
earth to have met someone like you.

A relationship with a women can be a hundred times
better, if you understand these mystical creature.

Not only for you, but also for her.

And the happier she is, the happier you will be.

Even if you are still trying to get back with your
ex. Once you get this power of understanding women,
you will have an emanating confidence that your ex will
definitely notice.

Women aren't easy to understand. If you've been in
a relationship, then you know they are complicated
creatures. But the good news is, once you get the
basics down, it gets pretty simple. .

to be continued...
my dear brother why spend time and energy trying to understand something that has been a mystery since time began.I would rather spend my limited time her on earth trying to leave an impression on my generation and get paid in the process.If a creature doesnt understand it self and doesnt know what it wants then that creature can not be tamed.Get busy trying to discover cure for AIDS.
Re: Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by Cholls(m): 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
My brother any man who wants to know the mystical creatures called women is to first learn the mystic of making money($) cool
Re: Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by daryoor(m): 7:15am On Nov 11, 2014
people who studied psychology cant understand them. understanding people is impossible. do u even understand yourself?
Re: Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by daryoor(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2014
Cholls:
My brother any man who wants to know the mystical creatures called women is to first learn the mystic of making money($) cool
after using your money to get the girl, a broker niggar than u will be servicing her along side you. then u realise u dont know jack, u cant keep dat beach.

1 Like

Re: Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by Cholls(m): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2014
daryoor:

after using your money to get the girl, a broker niggar than u will be servicing her along side you. then u realise u dont know jack, u cant keep dat beach.
my brother what are you saying I can't even comprehend cry
Re: Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by Sheenor: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2014
Don't even waste уσυя time trying to understand them...they are just too complicated...
Re: Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2014
Most of these replies coming from males are quite shocking though not new. Because it means you guys have resigned yourselves to the idea that women can't be understood and someother guys thinks the only way to get a woman tamed is by showering her with money (just making money)

Pls don't think so,

We women run mostly on hormones, so when we are emotional, we need love and by love we mean, we need a patient listener, we need someone who will let us know we are not alone.

Showering us with money may work for sometime but remember while we are mystical creatures we are still humans, so as humans our needs are insatiable, so that money shower may become stale within a short time.

If you want happiness pls pls pls and pls study your woman, that is if you want to end up with one in your life.

1 Like

Re: Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2014
Trying to understand a woman is a thankless task, there is no point. from experience, when it comes to women, less is more. she was created to complete the man and not the other way round meaning you should find a woman who wants to adapt to your lifestyle, that is the only sure way to have a partner you understand.
Re: Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by daryoor(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2014
Cholls:
my brother what are you saying I can't even comprehend cry
yor moni might get you a girl but might not keep the girl.
Re: Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by Cholls(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2014
daryoor:
yor moni might get you a girl but might not keep the girl.
not till you stop making the money grin
Re: Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by richardohiemi: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2014
He noisily chews his Kola nut...spits it out...mutters to Amadioha and then throws his beads....he raises his head and speaks... There is nothing to understand except a fine ass and nice boobs!! ..the gods have spoken..he then retreats into his inner chamber
Re: Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women by daryoor(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Cholls:

not till you stop making the money grin

thats you pretending to understand women.

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With 50 Shades Of Grey / Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady / Make Up For A Plan B.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.