Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones (3072 Views)

Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Is The Chadian President Sponsoring Boko Haram? - Cramjones / Nairaland Poll: Implementation Of Sharia By Boko Haram - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Firefire:
God is watching APC

APC, Continue...

Gej should prosecute APC members if they are the one behind boko haram, what is taking him this long fool?
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Cannonleo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
The plan of jonathan/PDP is to destabilize the North Eastern States in order to provide an excuse for INEC, on why election should not be held there!

The Blood jonathan, ihejirika, Oritsejafor and PDP are shedding in the North will eventually torment their families and entire Lineage!

Jonathan is a very useless and nonentity president! Nonesense

U nko
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
ideology:

1Tinubu will be betrayed
2. Gej will win
3. Fracas in some towns in the North
4. APC will dissolve into their previous parties and new mergers formed
5. APC may loss up 5 states, (Lagos, Oyo, Ogun etc)
6. Politicians will fall sick or die in 2015
7. More decamping expected before and after elections, including FASHOLA,

God bless Nigeria

and where is boko haram in this your fantasy rubbish?
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by ideology(m): 4:30am On Nov 11, 2014
diluminati:

and where is boko haram in this your fantasy rubbish?

Hehehe, APC and bitterness and use of abusive words

Just call your boys to order, and BH will be history
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:46am On Nov 11, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
The plan of jonathan/PDP is to destabilize the North Eastern States in order to provide an excuse for INEC, on why election should not be held there!

The Blood jonathan, ihejirika, Oritsejafor and PDP are shedding in the North will eventually torment their families and entire Lineage!

Jonathan is a very useless and nonentity president! Nonesense
Hmmm! What a brain! Demented!!
What does GEJ n CAN president got to do with Northeast when both of them are from the oil rich region? What would they gain?
If this unity so called is not working why don't u rather tell ur people to opt out of Naija instead blaming those that get nothing to gain or lose from ur north?
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by karaye: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Did you even care to read, Market woman?

I SUPRISE OO, WHY PEOPLE HAVE HATRED FOR SOMETHIN WITH NO REASON, IT MAKES ONE LOOKS DUMMY
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by poiZon: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2014
ede1:
#op u make sense. If truly APC is behind BH why is it difficult for the FGN to persecute them or whoever within them. This govt has a lot to explain to nigeriance and our creator.

the creator I know, but the NIGERIANCE walai I dont knw. who r the Nigeriance?
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by leofab(f): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2014
kubumilano:
Cramjones,I admire your courage because we re fighting the same course,people here always use apc as boko haram sponsers for excuses,if Gej claims he is ready to stop the insurgency what not arrest and prosecute does he tink are boko haram sponsors if he can't do so I will appreciate it if he remain quiet forever and resign as the president of Nigeria because he has really shown how clueless he is.God bless the Apc,God bless Gmb.God bless Chris Ngige,God bless Okorocha,God bless Nkem Igwe,God Bless Amaechi,God Bless Cramjones,God Bless Me,God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
you expect the presidency to arrest them without substantial proves, they don't run government like that; this is Nigeria remember where almost all the people have been beclouded by tribal and religious sentiments.... IF they arrest GMB the whole north will kick start a deadly and bloody crisis that even the military can't do jack about because they are the majority of our military institution!!!!
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by lafex: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2014
Princewill1:
TRUCK LOAD OF TRASH! Now OP listen up,In a guerrilla styled warfare or insurgency like that of Boko Haram,no matter the level of political will of the president to combat it,without an effect intelligency gathering,U are not likly to win the war.
NOW HOW CAN U HAVE AN EFFECTIVE INTELLIGENCY?
One of the ways to have it,is to gain the total support of the people of the community where the war is been fought.Now this where the problem is,Northern traditional and religious leaders and including the larger populace are not totally in support of the war against Boko Haram(U should no this by now).I mean U just heard in the news today that a top army officier who is obviously from the region was arrest for aiding boko haram and giving them info about the movements of the military.So don't blame jonathan totally,THE SOLUTION WILL COME FROM WITHIN.In your american scenario if the larger americans did not corporate with their Security authorities in giving tip-offs,the repulican bombing will continue unbatted.There is little or nothing obama can do about it.Thank U!
TRASH OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Princewill1(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2014
lafex:
TRASH OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Then G0 AND RUST IN HELL! That's where ur dumb self belongs.
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by lafex: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Princewill1:
Then G0 AND RUST IN HELL! That's where ur dumb self belongs.
I bliv that ur post must come from ur ass because u r saying u r saying that d northerners are happy as their house is being burnt on daily basis.
SO IF FIRE IS BURNING IN UR HOUSE U WILL POSSIBLY BE DANCING
YOU ARE THE 1ST CLASS MUMU I HAVE EVER SEEN
ODE BURUKU
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Princewill1(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2014
lafex:
I bliv that ur post must come from ur ass because u r saying u r saying that d northerners are happy as their house is being burnt on daily basis.
SO IF FIRE IS BURNING IN UR HOUSE U WILL POSSIBLY BE DANCING
YOU ARE THE 1ST CLASS MUMU I HAVE EVER SEEN
ODE BURUKU
. FOOL! Ur long gone and beyond redemption.Is it Gej that set their house on fire? Are they not the ones that set their house on fire? Assume it was Gej that set the fire,shoud'nt they unit and help put off the fire first? Rather than chasing rat by pointing accusing finger as who set the fire while their house keep going up in flames.Like I said earlier ur are beyond redemption!
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by lafex: 11:50am On Nov 11, 2014
Princewill1:
. FOOL! Ur long gone and beyond redemption.Is it Gej that set their house on fire? Are they not the ones that set their house on fire? Assume it was Gej that set the fire,shoud'nt they unit and help put off the fire first? Rather than chasing rat by pointing accusing finger as who set the fire while their house keep going up in flames.Like I said earlier ur are beyond redemption!
Come on, I think u r educated and knw little abt LOGIC
.LAST BULLET
Is ansari dokibo that was caught with money to buy harms in SA a norther?
Is oritsajafor that owns the private jet used by dokibo a northerner?
Is GEJ that is supporting the transaction a northerner?
Is there any trace that BH are getting weapons from any northerner?
Where are the weapons heading to if the transaction had succeeded?
Do u know how many millions will vote GMB but not GEJ if election is held in the S/E region come 2015?
HINK LOGICALLY WITH UR HEAD BUT NOT WITH UR ASS AGAIN
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Princewill1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
lafex:
Come on, I think u r educated and knw little abt LOGIC
.LAST BULLET
Is ansari dokibo that was caught with money to buy harms in SA a norther?
Is oritsajafor that owns the private jet used by dokibo a northerner?
Is GEJ that is supporting the transaction a northerner?
Is there any trace that BH are getting weapons from any northerner?
Where are the weapons heading to if the transaction had succeeded?
Do u know how many millions will vote GMB but not GEJ if election is held in the S/E region come 2015?
HINK LOGICALLY WITH UR HEAD BUT NOT WITH UR ASS AGAIN
1.Is the leader of Boko Haram from south east or south south or a christain?
2.Is the foot soldiers of boko haram that fight every day bombing,killing and destroying innocent lives and property,Asiri Dokubo's relatives.
3.Is the people that kidnaped the chibok girls,church members of oritsajafor.
4.Have U seen any person who is from SS\SE or a christain that is a foot soldier of boko haram.
So U have been brainwashed into believing that its Gej and Asari Dokubo that sponsors boko haram.If I'm a northern today and my father tells that,I will first think with my brain before believing or not.
5.I know where the weapons will head to.They will head to military barracks of the Nigerian Army.Gej,oritsajafor and Asari Dokubo has nothing to do with boko haram.
Finally,I'm on ground in south east, if ur GMB get more than 5% of votes cast here u can do to me whatever u like.I'm telling u he would'nt get above 5%.I STILL INSIST U ARE BEYOUND REDEPTION.
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by lafex: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
Princewill1:
1.Is the leader of Boko Haram from south east or south south or a christain?
2.Is the foot soldiers of boko haram that fight every day bombing,killing and destroying innocent lives and property,Asiri Dokubo's relatives.
3.Is the people that kidnaped the chibok girls,church members of oritsajafor.
4.Have U seen any person who is from SS\SE or a christain that is a foot soldier of boko haram.
So U have been brainwashed into believing that its Gej and Asari Dokubo that sponsors boko haram.If I'm a northern today and my father tells that,I will first think with my brain before believing or not.
5.I know where the weapons will head to.They will head to military barracks of the Nigerian Army.Gej,oritsajafor and Asari Dokubo has nothing to do with boko haram.
Finally,I'm on ground in south east, if ur GMB get more than 5% of votes cast here u can do to me whatever u like.I'm telling u he would'nt get above 5%.I STILL INSIST U ARE BEYOUND REDEPTION.
keep ur mouth shut.
This is the answer to ur questions.
www.nairaland.com/1944565/photo-boko-haram-founder-yusuf
This is the genesis of BOKO HARAM These same guys are the ones that bought harms from SA and GEJ is their godfather
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Princewill1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
lafex:
keep ur mouth shut.
This is the answer to ur questions.
www.nairaland.com/1944565/photo-boko-haram-founder-yusuf
This is the genesis of BOKO HARAM These same guys are the ones that bought harms from SA and GEJ is their godfather
MAY THE gods OF OUR LAND STRIKE U DEAD! Since u people did not to take advice,then are u going to suffer boko haram attack in the north forever.FOOL! And whelther u like it not GEJ till 2019 by fire by force or No Nigeria
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by lafex: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Princewill1:
MAY THE gods OF OUR LAND STRIKE U DEAD! Since u people did not to take advice,then are u going to suffer boko haram attack in the north forever.FOOL! And whelther u like it not GEJ till 2019 by fire by force or No Nigeria
Are u blind to what I refer u to so that u will stop fooling urself and mind u
AM NOT A NOTHERNER
SO DONT BE DUMB...............
EYAH, I know ur problem....
U r crying for ur ANCESTORS that died during BIAFRA WAR
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by Princewill1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
lafex:
Are u blind to what I refer u to.so that u will stop fooling urself and mind u
AM NOT A NOTHERNER
SO DONT BE DUMB...............
EYAH, I know ur problem....
U r crying for ur ANCESTORS that died during BIAFRA WAR
Apc Riff-Raff JUST FU•CK OFF! And don't forget to tell SLAVE MASTER,buhari to start saving for his 2019 presidential nonination ticket.
Re: APC Behind Boko Haram - Cramjones by kubumilano(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
leofab:
you expect the presidency to arrest them without substantial proves, they don't run government like that; this is Nigeria remember where almost all the people have been beclouded by tribal and religious sentiments.... IF they arrest GMB the whole north will kick start a deadly and bloody crisis that even the military can't do jack about because they are the majority of our military institution!!!!
Your Excellency Sir,Then Why Is he making evrytin think that GMB is boko haram sponsor from the very instance,I hope u no he can be charged for treason

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before Defecting, Rivers Deputy Governor Plotted Amaechi’s Sack – APC / Former Military Administrator Of Kaduna To Replace Lamorde As Efcc Boss / For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.