Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

500naira Recharge Card Questions - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 500naira Recharge Card Questions (15395 Views)

Get Free Recharge Card Per Week For Answering Questions [any Network] / The First Person To Get This Correctly Wins A Recharge Card. / Why Is Jamb Form Not Sold 4 500naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by cumz(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
omat20...........
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by SayyediAliyu: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
DrLazDevitan:
Cool,we have 3 winners consecutively.They are;

1)Zedric

2)Halton

3)Obi4eze

Nevertheless,i choose to give only a winner and this calls for a extra test among ZEDRIC,OBI4EZE and ZEDRIC only.

N/B: I am doing this to avoid my first error i did with thewhizkid and Obi.

If NO winner among them,then no winner.

can I try?
Will there be a reward if I should get it
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by DrLazDevitan: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
PRE-TEST QUESTION(1):

A 200metre-wide river has a uniform flow speed of 1.1m/s through a jungle and toward the east.An explorer wishes to leave a small clearing on the south bank and cross the river in a power-boat that moves at a constant speed of 4.0m/s with respect to the water.There is a clearing on the north bank 82metre upstream from a point directly opposite the clearing on the south bank.

In what direction must the boat be pointed in order to travel in a straight line and land in the clearing on the north bank?

PRE-TEST QUESTION(2):

List 6 Chelsea FC players that weren't in records.

N/B: You are to answer only a question.Any you answer put you for the extra-test which after a reward of 500-naira recharge card is to be given to the winner.

Question expires at 12.00p.m on sunday.

Thanks.
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by SayyediAliyu: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

If I get d answer, anything for me ?
Guy I sighted uuu...Noah so you dey enjoy for here
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by Thewhizzkid1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
SayyediAliyu:
Guy I sighted uuu...Noah so you dey enjoy for here
Lol. Na hustle all of us dy o.
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by Thewhizzkid1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
Maximum of how many people can cross to d next stage?@DrLazDevitan
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by halton(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
DrLazDevitan:
PRE-TEST QUESTION(1):

A 200metre-wide river has a uniform flow speed of 1.1m/s through a jungle and toward the east.An explorer wishes to leave a small clearing on the south bank and cross the river in a power-boat that moves at a constant speed of 4.0m/s with respect to the water.There is a clearing on the north bank 82metre upstream from a point directly opposite the clearing on the south bank.

In what direction must the boat be pointed in order to travel in a straight line and land in the clearing on the north bank?

PRE-TEST QUESTION(2):

N/B: You are to answer only a question.Any you answer put you for the extra-test which after a reward of 500-naira recharge card is to be given to the winner.

Thanks.

What do u mean by 'weren't in records' ?
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by Thewhizzkid1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
DrLazDevitan:
PRE-TEST QUESTION(1):

PRE-TEST QUESTION(2):

Thanks.
For number 1, d answer is 74.5° north west. theta=tan^-1 4/1.1
theta =74.5°
Hence direction =74.5°nort east.
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by dejt4u(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
DrLazDevitan:
PRE-TEST QUESTION(1):

this is special theory of relativity..
Mere looking at the question;
if the boat move directly north, the speed of the flowing water will definitely affect the navigation, therefore, the explorer will landed in another place..

For the observer to land at the right place, he need to turn thru certain angle west(the angle cn be calculated using the formula of length contraction).. By doing dis, wit the speed of the river together with the speed of the boat, he will land at the right place..

Frm the calculation using Lorentz Transformation formula:
The direction of the boat will be N58oW after which the explorer will proceed to the clearing on the north bank 82metre upstream
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by SayyediAliyu: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
DrLazDevitan:
PRE-TEST QUESTION(1):

PRE-TEST QUESTION(2):

Thanks.
No.1 is 15.96° North-East
According to my derived diagram. Its form a right angle triangle where I got;
hyp=4.0m/s
Adj=1.1m/s then by Pythagoras rule
Cos@=adj/hyp=1.1/4.0=0.275
Then the cos inverse is 44.03East to north and
90-ans=15.96North Easth
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by omat20(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
Thewhizzkid1 check ur mail. Halton, Cumz and Ocoded80 u will get yours tomorrow
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by SayyediAliyu: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
DrLazDevitan:
To:

1)HALTON

2)ZEDRIC

3)OBI4EZE

Here is the question:

A uniform stainless steel bar 3m long of mass 60kg is held horizontally by two parallel cords;one attached to each end of the bar.If a force of 2,500N is applied to the system,either of the cords will break.How far from the centre of the bar can a mass of 300kg be hung without breaking the cord.

Show working.

Thanks!

Question/Prize expires 6.00pm.
By the principle of moment
CWM=ACWM
Let X be the distance to be calculated
2500N coverted to Kg give 250Kg
250*1.5=300X
375/300=X
X=1.25M
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by Thewhizzkid1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
omat20:
Thewhizzkid1 check ur mail. Halton, Cumz and Ocoded80 u will get yours tomorrow
Thanks sir. M really greatful.
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by Thewhizzkid1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
Obi4eze I sent u a pm pls reply.
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by jaetrill(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
sweating!! chai!
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by Thewhizzkid1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
jaetrill:
sweating!! chai!
Hehehehehehe..
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by obi4eze(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:
Obi4eze I sent u a pm pls reply.
Replied
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by Thewhizzkid1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
obi4eze:

Replied
Check again.
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by DrLazDevitan: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:
Maximum of how many people can cross to d next stage?@DrLazDevitan

As many that can provide an answer to any of the PRE-TEST.
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by DrLazDevitan: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2014
halton:

What do u mean by 'weren't in records' ?

If you don't mind,the question is okay.
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by DrLazDevitan: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2014
By 12.0p.m on sunday,answer to each question will be given.

Perhaps,if you not sure of the answer you gave you can change it and put a better answer.
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by halton(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2014
DrLazDevitan:
PRE-TEST QUESTION(1):

PRE-TEST QUESTION(2):

Thanks.

1.If the man should move straight north..he will arrive at a destination away from where he wants...so to avoid this..he has to move at an angle...to obtain that angle....got a derived diagram...take 1.1 as d opposite and 4.0 as d hypotenus
Then by Pythagoras rule

sin@=opp/hyp=1.1/4.0=0.275
Then the sine inverse is 15.96 degree ..
The answer is 15.96 North West....
The direction of the boat will beN15.96° W after which the explorer will proceed to the clearing on the north bank 82metre upstream
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

For number 1, d answer is 74.5° north west. theta=tan^-1 4/1.1
theta =74.5°
Hence direction =74.5°nort east.
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2014
DrLazDevitan:
By 12.0p.m on sunday,answer to each question will be given.

Perhaps,if you not sure of the answer you gave you can change it and put a better answer.
Has anyone gotten or gone close to getting d answer so far?
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by DrLazDevitan: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

Its seems both questions are difficult.
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by DrLazDevitan: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

The Extra-test question may be simple but logical.
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2014
DrLazDevitan:

The Extra-test question may be simple but logical.
U didn't answer my question.
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by cumz(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
omat20..
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by omat20(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Halton and Ocoded80 check ur mail congrats.Cumz pls urs will be ready by Monday pls bear with me.I will also be posting a question today.There will be only 1 winner(200 recharge)today.stay tuned
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by omat20(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
WHAT SHINES BRIGHT THAT ONLY I CANNOT ENTER.START POSTING UR ANSWERS.THERE IS ONLY ONE ANSWER.UR TIME STARTS NOW.ENDS 7PM
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by Thewhizzkid1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
omat20:
WHAT SHINES BRIGHT THAT ONLY I CANNOT ENTER.START POSTING UR ANSWERS.THERE IS ONLY ONE ANSWER.UR TIME STARTS NOW.ENDS 7PM
Re: 500naira Recharge Card Questions by Thewhizzkid1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
omat20:
Don't get. Is this d question@bolded?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? / Post-UME Exam Discussion / University Of Ibadan, OAU, Covenant Lead Nigeria's Total Research Output

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.