Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,674 members, 7,837,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Lamido Sanusi On Buhari (2002) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Sanusi On Buhari (2002) (3438 Views)

Shahida Sanusi On Day3 Of Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Ezekwesili Replies Sanusi On $45bn Reserves / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Sanusi On AIT Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Sanusi On Buhari (2002) by gists: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2014
Kunleskey:
Can someone summarise everything 4 me
vote for Buhari. Period grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi On Buhari (2002) by Jarus(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nihilist:
I really enjoyed reading this.

That said, I find it quite hypocritical, that despite the obvious left-leaning sentiments SLS expressed in this article, he still went to lobby for and obtain a Royal Position.

I would imagine that a person who liberally quotes Marx and Tolstoy as SLS has, would be for the abolition of any kind of monarchy, any time, anywhere.

Are you kidding? So left leaning should mean abandonment of one's culture, tradition? What's wrong with monarchy?
Re: Lamido Sanusi On Buhari (2002) by Nihilist: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jarus:

Are you kidding? So left leaning should mean abandonment of one's culture, tradition? What's wrong with monarchy?

Monarchy arrogates leadership and elevated privileges to a select few, by virtue of birth.

Leftist Ideology is at total odds with any sort of Monarchy. Just ask Tsar Nicholas the 2nd grin
Re: Lamido Sanusi On Buhari (2002) by AZeD1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
" I am opposed to recycled material. In a nation of 120 million people we can do better than restrict our leadership to a small group"
This part says it all, and its what we must do as Nigerians to move forward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever / See The Car Gifts Sen. Buruji Kashamu Gave To People Of His Constituency(pics / How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.