Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Making Of A Troll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Making Of A Troll (831 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana / Who Is A Troll? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Making Of A Troll by ITbomb(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
At first, He enjoyed posting, contributing and creating quality topics selflessly even when he knew he was driving traffic to the unappreciative site owner, then one day he made a point, someone countered it with a sly remark, he gave it back to him to the best of his ability and that was the only time he got the attention of the mod and down came the BAN hammer.
Two weeks in the wilderness would be such a long wait so he recreated himself, at first he felt some nostalgia about his banned handle but as time goes on, he became so immersed in the new handle. Just as he thought he is becoming comfortable with the new handle, a mod decided that his choice of words was inappropriate and then came another ban.
Now creating another handle was a much easier decision, he decided to create two. He no longer feel attached to any handle as long as it follows a particular series, his followers would recognise him a mile away. He becomes more daring, making more scenes and getting amused when the mod is on his trail, the previous fear of a mod's whip behind his back now turns to an ecstatic adrenaline like a police chase on Need for Speed.
The quicker the attention and the ban the broader his smile grew, a day without a ban was an unfulfilled day, he bought a notebook to keep tracks of his gmails and password and installed 8 different browsers on his phone, each carrying a different ip address of the various servers carefully avoiding the carry come browser which uses the phone /network ip address.
He form various derivatives of his name either serially like Musiwa1 to 123 or with some swag like andyblaze, sandyblaze, andyblazepenis, or better still with a synonyms bomb, detonator, ied, nuke, grenade or even get an transgender e-surgery from (m) to a purple (f).
He soon realised that there are more of them than the so-called sensible posters in the forum , together they do collabo, they form slangs and spam the board. You can overhear the site owner shouting, " Didn't I kill you already? ....."
But this I can promise , trolls, for every one of you that falls, two shall arise .
At least till the day when every mod in his pseudo-authority would understand that reason is better than force. To appreciate quality posters at least once in a while is better than to stay awake chasing and banning trolls and indirectly creating more trolls.
With this, I hereby welcome in advance the 57 trolls that will be created before 12 midnight and to the banned ones I say, "what is dead may never die but rises again, harder, stronger and smarter".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Making Of A Troll by cirmuell(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
Are you one? A troll?

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Troll by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
I love this! If the trolls are left alone without any attention,they will soon vanish from the surface of NL. Any thread by a known troll shouldn't be viewed at all,I swear the trolls will get tired and they will vamoose
Ayamlaykorn
Re: The Making Of A Troll by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
Some people really take this site too seriously. I thought only white people didn't have lives but internet proliferation has proved even Nigerians can fall to this same misfortune.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Troll by chymystique(f): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Indeed a new troll has being Born! cheesycheesycheesy... Anyways, I see you tiring soonst tongue.. Till then, flex
Re: The Making Of A Troll by eightsin(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Funny but interesting

ITbomb:
At first, He enjoyed posting, contributing and creating quality topics selflessly even when he knew he was driving traffic to the unappreciative site owner, then one day he made a point, someone countered it with a sly remark, he gave it back to him to the best of his ability and that was the only time he got the attention of the mod and down came the BAN hammer.
Two weeks in the wilderness would be such a long wait so he recreated himself, at first he felt some nostalgia about his banned handle but as time goes on, he became so immersed in the new handle. Just as he thought he is becoming comfortable with the new handle, a mod decided that his choice of words was inappropriate and then came another ban.
Now creating another handle was a much easier decision, he decided to create two. He no longer feel attached to any handle as long as it follows a particular series, his followers would recognise him a mile away. He becomes more daring, making more scenes and getting amused when the mod is on his trail, the previous fear of a mod's whip behind his back now turns to an ecstatic adrenaline like a police chase on Need for Speed.
The quicker the attention and the ban the broader his smile grew, a day without a ban was an unfulfilled day, he bought a notebook to keep tracks of his gmails and password and installed 8 different browsers on his phone, each carrying a different ip address of the various servers carefully avoiding the carry come browser which uses the phone /network ip address.
He form various derivatives of his name either serially like Musiwa1 to 123 or with some swag like andyblaze, sandyblaze, andyblazepenis, or better still with a synonyms bomb, detonator, ied, nuke, grenade or even get an transgender e-surgery from (m) to a purple (f).
He soon realised that there are more of them than the so-called sensible posters in the forum , together they do collabo, they form slangs and spam the board. You can overhear the site owner shouting, " Didn't I kill you already? ....."
But this I can promise , trolls, for every one of you that falls, two shall arise .
At least till the day when every mod in his pseudo-authority would understand that reason is better than force. To appreciate quality posters at least once in a while is better than to stay awake chasing and banning trolls and indirectly creating more trolls.
With this, I hereby welcome in advance the 57 trolls that will be created before 12 midnight and to the banned ones I say, "what is dead may never die but rises again, harder, stronger and smarter".
Re: The Making Of A Troll by Danhumprey: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
gringringringringringrin
Re: The Making Of A Troll by vicadex07(m): 1:02am On Nov 11, 2014
Lol...I love those catchy movie quotes the op used to "ginger" his writeup.

One of the quotes was used in "Hellboy", the other I can't readily place my finger on it at the moment. To be edited when it finally comes to me
Re: The Making Of A Troll by ITbomb(m): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2014
vicadex07:
Lol...I love those catchy movie quotes the op used to "ginger" his writeup.

One of the quotes was used in "Hellboy", the other I can't readily place my finger on it at the moment. To be edited when it finally comes to me
Still waiting grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Troll by princesa(f): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Well, don't forget to Holla me when the trolls start partying. Being a while i did something naughty grin
Re: The Making Of A Troll by MaziOmenuko: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2014
princesa:
Well, don't forget to Holla me when the trolls start partying. Being a while i did something naughty grin

shocked shocked
Re: The Making Of A Troll by princesa(f): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

shocked shocked
don't I have the right to be? grin
Re: The Making Of A Troll by Warlord3000(m): 7:17am On Feb 10, 2015
Saw some bomb flying left right and center

But I survived cheesy
Re: The Making Of A Troll by Djicemob: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2015
This guy bloodyassassin(delivish killer)comes to mind,the dude prolly own about a million usernames. grin

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Troll by Craigston: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rambo said, 'when you're pushed, killing is as easy as breathing'. And from the foregoing, ITBomb has told us that, 'when you're pushed, trolling is as easy as clicking'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of A Troll by NPComplete: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nice thread. I couldn't stop laughing.
Thumbs up OP.

(1) (Reply)

HAS APC Loyalist Taken Over NL / AGAIN!! Another Military Helicopter Crashes In Yola (PICTURE) / Is Nigeria Broke Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.