Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ (4535 Views)

I Will Support You Till Death, Edo State Former Governor Tells Gov. Oshiomhole / We Are Not Responsible For Your Loss, PDP Tells GEJ / Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by deScifa(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Following the killing of 47 students in his state today by Boko haram members, the Governor of Yobe state, Ibrahim Gaidam says that President Jonathan has some explanation to give to the Northern region over the increased attacks by the militants. The governor said this in a statement issued through his Special Adviser on Press Affairs and Information, Abdullahi Bego. Find below...

"This morning, our state woke up to a very sad and heart-breaking news of a bomb attack on our young students at Government Comprehensive School, Potiskum, in which no fewer than 35 students were killed and many more injured. The thoughts of His Excellency, Governor Ibrahim Gaidam and his prayers are with the parents, teachers and families of the innocent victims of this callous and reprehensible attack.
The governor is heartbroken and words cannot adequately convey the extent of his remorse and sadness. The governor has noted that this is the fifth time in a little over one year when our schools in Yobe State were brutally attacked and students killed. There was Government Secondary School, Damaturu; Government Secondary School Mamudo; College of Agriculture, Gujba; Federal Government College, Buni-Yadi; and now Government Comprehensive School, Potiskum. Governor Gaidam deeply regrets that all of these dastardly attacks took place under a climate of Emergency Rule declared in Yobe, Borno and Adamawa States by President Goodluck Jonathan.
In theory, the Emergency Rule Declaration was a signal that more vigorous steps would be taken to protect the lives and property of people in the affected states and deploy the full might of the federal government to restore peace and security. Unfortunately, this has not been fully the case. Instead of forcing insurgents and criminals to flee, the insurgents are forcing innocent people to flee and making life miserable for everyone. Governor Gaidam believes that President Goodluck Jonathan has a very urgent responsibility to explain to the people of Yobe State and people all across the affected states why murderous and callous insurgent and criminal attacks are still on the rise despite the State of Emergency.”

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/11/you-have-some-explanation-to-give-yobe.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by mrvitalis(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
yes he has to explain after all he is the chief security officer of nigeria....collecting billions as security votes

9 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by pendy79: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
He doesn't give a DAMN he has more NATIONAL CHALLENGES to deal with.

You know HIS AMBITION IS NOT WORTH THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN.

Those killed in Adamawa, Yobe, Gombe, Bauchi and.Borno are actually ALIENS OR GHOST. Until a Nigerian is killed before he acts.

10 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by DonaldGenes(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
See Liver?

Is he asking Nigerians? iThought GE has unfettered access to Aso Rock

Plus he knows where to meet Mr.GEJ physically to properly project his Jamb Question to

BTW, iHope This Daring Question doesn't backfire in terms of GEJ stopping any Further Federal Government Project in Yobe just like what Rivers State Folks are suffering from "Sins of Amaechi"

To cap it all, this State of Emergency is absolutely null and void, waste of tax payers monies

6 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by deScifa(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
DonaldGenes:
See Liver?

Is he asking Nigerians? iThought GE has unfettered access to Aso Rock

I thought he knows where to meet Mr.GEJ physically to properly project his Jamb Question to

I think there are lots of questions that needs answers especially when most of these affected states are states where state of emergency has been declared....its either GEJ is playing politics with peoples lives to suit his re-election or he's the brain behind the insurgence.

14 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by talktimi(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Partial state of emergency with the governors in charge. I would have preferred a full state of emergency with military administrators grin

10 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
I am a diehard GEJ fan, but the hour has come to throway that fan and join in sympathy with my Northern brothers. There are things bigger than APC and PDP, and thats human life. What are our millitary men still doing in the baracks nationwide If they all wont go up north and root out this evil men, i see no reason why they are still being paid salary. The millitary top brass in particular should be ashamed of receiving salary alert now. While the politicians are all eyeing 2015, I forsee a revolution that will consume APC and PDP very soon. We no longer need democracy now, what we need most now is tranquility, even without peace.

JONATHAN, you have almost justified the people calling you "retardeen and clueless". Act now or loose more of people like me.
The east that gave you the majority vote in 2011 are yet to see a single project signifying appreciation. The drums are getting louder, its either you are deaf or you are blind. There is raging fire on the mountain and yet you seem to be so relaxed. When will you stop embarrassing your self
You are a disgrace of a president.
May your generation unborn not see good if truely you have options in this our situation and because of dirty politics keep them back. God save you when the rage in the land spills over! angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by Rikidony(m): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
HE IS CRAZY. WAS HE NOT ONE OF THOSE ASKING FOR THE REMOVAL OF IHEJIRIKA WHY IS HE COMPLAINING NW. WHEN THE TOP POLITICIANS IN THE NORTH ARE READY TO END THIS IT SHALL END

17 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
I am a diehard GEJ fan, but the hour has come to throway that fan and join in sympathy with my Northern brothers. There are things bigger than APC and PDP, and thats human life. What are our millitary men still doing in the baracks nationwide If they all wont go up north and root out this evil men, i see no reason why they are still being paid salary. The millitary top brass in particular should be ashamed of receiving salary alert now. While the politicians are all eyeing 2015, I forsee a revolution that will consume APC and PDP very soon. We no longer need democracy now, what we need most now is tranquility, even without peace.

JONATHAN, you have almost justified the people calling you "retardeen and clueless". Act now or loose more of people like me.
The east that gave you the majority vote in 2011 are yet to see a single project signifying appreciation. The drums are getting louder, its either you are deaf or you are blind. There is raging fire on the mountain and yet you seem to be so relaxed. When will you stop embarrassing your self
You are a disgrace of a president.
May your generation unborn not see good if truely you have options in this our situation and because of dirty politics keep them back. God save you when the rage in the land spills over! angry

This made me shed tears cry . Its a pity, really its a pity!!! cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
I think the governor has some explanation to make.

7 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by samento: 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rikidony:
HE IS CRAZY. WAS HE NOT ONE OF THOSE ASKING FOR THE REMOVAL OF IHEJIRIKA WHY IS HE COMPLAINING NW. WHEN THE TOP POLITICIANS IN THE NORTH ARE READY TO END THIS IT SHALL END
Sorry for this question o! Is JonaTAN truely a graduate?

1 Like

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by nationwide1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
RIP to the departed souls.

Btw, I blame Jonathan for not effecting total emergency rule. This man would have been talking from his house today. Is it not because he couldn't do well enough as the chief security officer of his state that warranted emergency rule?

6 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by Arch1: 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
Maiha local government in Adamawa state has fallen. Boko Haram captured Maiha this night
Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by ichidodo: 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
★★..
Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by adeyemik: 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
It is unfortunate that GEJ political minders and baby sitters are allergic to the truth. GEJ sworn to defend and uphold every words written in the constitution, amongst which is protect the lives and properties of Nigerians from both internal and external aggressors. Has he fulfilled the mandate? The answer is NO!

The parents some of the boys killed today voted for GEJ in 2011 with the hope that he would protect their lives and properties.

Please no matter our political affiliations, it is important to be objective and the criticize government constructively with a view to forcing them to the right thing. This shedding of innocent blood must stop.

GEJ, it is time act, act as the commander in chief, not chief mourner.

3 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by deScifa(m): 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
I cant just believe that the once mighty Nigerian Army is this weak plus i dont believe they dont have the equipment to fight the Haramist...what have we been stocking in our armory? shocked
Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by lilprinze: 12:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Very foolish Question he should better ask those his brothers (Northern leaders ) who are sponsoring BH that question. When THE NORTHERNS ARE READY TO END THIS IT SHALL END

5 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by shigoslim(m): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2014
Story for the gods. What measure him personally put in place to check mate the movement of insurgency within the school premises? Does it means state government does not have access to security vote again? Here in my state we hve operation burst which is combine team of the army, mobile police and civil defence moving around every corner of the state with modern APC thank. Mr Govnr what are you doing with your own money security vote ? Nothing i guess u diverted it to your pocket, i gve the rest to bokoharam inoder to discredit your master. All of you yours days are number.

7 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by deScifa(m): 12:08am On Nov 11, 2014
lilprinze:
Very foolish Question he should better ask those his brothers (Northern leaders ) who are sponsoring BH that question. When THE NORTHERNS ARE READY TO END THIS IT SHALL END

In your own words......are u saying Northerners are killing them selves for Jonathan's Hatred? or that the Haramist are trying to 'Islamize' an already islamised region?......its best we put everything in perspective and not let emotion override our sense of good judgement.

9 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by jamace(m): 12:23am On Nov 11, 2014
Rikidony:
GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by mekaboy(m): 12:40am On Nov 11, 2014
Yes GEJ u must answer these questions.

Who are those doing this in the north?
Why are they doing it?
Why are majority of youths in the north not educated?
why havent any mosque been bombed since this insurgency?
Gej you are a northern elder u watched these kids grow and turn into what they are today, what did u do?

Gej u made sure these kids dont go to school so u can easily brainwash them to kill when ever your birthright in Nigeria is threatend, why did u do it?

Gej these insurgents live among your people you are not doing enough to expose them why?

Gej i know how violent pple from your region the north are when it comes to defending their believe. I saw how they were united when the catoon of Muhammed was released and during the football issue. Gej why havent your people risen like that against insurgency .?

Gej you are the one that teaching this people thatbif they die commiting such acts, they will be rewarded with virgins. why do u teach them such?

Gej why is this bombing taking off a day to your declaration?

Gej buhari, atiku, kwakwanso declared no bomb, why bombing in ur turn?

Gej you are a northerner, how r u able to convince the northern youths to be instrumental to the destruction of their region?

Finally, Gej what have u promised to do for these insurgents if they help u get into power in 2015?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by manmade(m): 1:02am On Nov 11, 2014
:
Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by Princewill1(m): 1:35am On Nov 11, 2014
The goveror must be high on an expired stuff.As the chief security officer of the state,he is the one to explain to us what's going on in his state.

7 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 11, 2014
He doesn't have a clue
Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 11, 2014
Princewill1:
The goveror must be high on an expired stuff.As the chief security officer of the state,he is the one to explain to us what's going on in his state.
My Guy forget that side. Govs are only CEOs but not CSOs. The CSOs are the CPs in the States
Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by Sufdavinci(m): 2:03am On Nov 11, 2014
So many things keep falling apart in this country, but for how long will the poor masses be killed before the international community will come to our rescue from this merciless politicians killing this country.
Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by Kokorokoo: 2:05am On Nov 11, 2014
lilprinze:

2 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by lonelydora: 2:08am On Nov 11, 2014
The governor has some explanations to give also. When you were calling for the removal of Ihejirika, didn't you imagine that one day it will come to your doorstep.

Ihejirika, I miss you in our army.. God bless your hustle whenever you are.

7 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by Dollabommie(m): 2:12am On Nov 11, 2014
Ok
Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by gtrust: 2:13am On Nov 11, 2014
Maybe students should not be gathering in a place anymore.
Maybe they should project "operation know your neighbours at all times"!
Anytime you see someone besides you and you can't recognize him/her = RUN

2 Likes

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:14am On Nov 11, 2014
Rikidony:
If "the top politicians in the north" refuse to end the bombing, is Jonathan, the C-in-C not supposed to make them do? Are the soldiers there also paid by "the top politicians in the north" that make them not to see Boko Haram hilux convoys of, say, 30?

1 Like

Re: You Have Some Explanation To Give - Yobe State Governor Tells GEJ by mekaboy(m): 2:48am On Nov 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

If "the top politicians in the north" refuse to end the bombing, is Jonathan, the C-in-C not supposed to make them do? Are the soldiers there also paid by "the top politicians in the north" that make them not to see Boko Haram hilux convoys of, say, 30?

In this case jonathan or the army should have known what the suicide bomber was thinking and arrested him. Jonathan and the northern elders who has more access to the mind of the insurgents?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I No Longer Support Buhari-NgeneUkwenu / Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! / Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.