Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Classification Of Girls Based On Their Music Taste - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Classification Of Girls Based On Their Music Taste (750 Views)

America Idol: They Sing Their Music, Nigerian Idol: We Sing Their Music Too. / Tenstrings Musicians Institute Calls For Auditioning Into Their Music Band / Do Nigerian Radio Stations Pay Musicians to Play Their Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classification Of Girls Based On Their Music Taste by tzoracle: 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
So I've been one of those poeple on nairaland who come here just to chill out and read other posts but today I've decided to share my own..here goes;

I've come across so many girls with different taste in music and over the years they have fallen into these major categories

The romantic,music genres: rnb and blues
This kinds of girls are usually ajebo always having this fantasy of a romeo meets juliet scenario.they are usually calm and collected in every aspect of their life except from matters of the heart,they are handle with care
*to get close to this kind of girls have a good knowledge of old skool blues and early 2000's blues try micheal bolton and westlife

The modern chic,genres;pop,hip-hop and rnb
These kind of girls are very versatile they like to listen to what is in vogue,impressing them with your knowledge of music is a usually hard task.They are what I term 'emotional fluctuators' switching from one particular mood to another
*just try to be in vogue,try august alsina,ariana grande and the likes

The nigerian chic,genres:'noise'
These kind of chics usually love listening to songs without content but with good beats eg ukwu,in my bed,shake body etc.These girls like the songs they listen to are usually without substance
*Be current with the latest wizkid song and your good to go,try show u d money

The closet chic,genre:soul
This kinds of girls are very rare in this clime.they are very careful with relationships.they usually have a great connection with adele songs even when they haven't even dated anyone at all
*they are usually hard to draw out of their shells but are very interesting when u get to know them,Try using asa and adele lines

The feminist,genre's:mostly taylor swift and beyonce songs
These kind of girls are very independent and bossy,always wanting to have their way.
*patience is the major key here

You can kindly add yours
.Ni
Re: Classification Of Girls Based On Their Music Taste by AfricanApple(f): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
this thread will soon die undecided

1 Like

Re: Classification Of Girls Based On Their Music Taste by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 11, 2014
this thread has just risen to lime light...alive ....and in front page...love ur observation op...truth of wat u just wrote...
Re: Classification Of Girls Based On Their Music Taste by nairalife2013(m): 12:27am On Nov 11, 2014
Hahaha. U remind me of somtin. a leedl somtin! I spent a whole nite downloadin bruce hornsby's the show goes on track and lyrics and 4warded to som lady I thot I could impress some yrs ago. I thot really it was a 'hit' for obvious reasons, u kno wha am sayin?. I waited a fortnight and she didnt say a word 'boutit! "Am not ya fren again!" I finally sent her in exasperation. "Why?" She asked. "Ha can I spent a whole nite sortin 4 a nice song dat I consider a timeless classic n send to u and all u did was say naffin?! "Well, sorry", she replied, "but it wasnt romantic atall!" I was so disapointed... d rhythm n lyrics of dis song alone is a platinum masterpiece to any 'sane' fellow... I didnt send her hotel california, springsteen's always and neil daimond's I am as I wanted to. Thank God for my wife, we have 'very close' taste, if not similar, and we share d memoirs and ecstasy the 'real tunes' bring.
... turned out I later discovered d maid has a self styled fantasy for street life... a kind of 'hide and do'

Yur post is not far from d truth dude.
Re: Classification Of Girls Based On Their Music Taste by tzoracle: 1:47am On Nov 11, 2014
My mom always said understand the music and you understand the soul
Re: Classification Of Girls Based On Their Music Taste by tzoracle: 1:49am On Nov 11, 2014
AfricanApple:
this thread will soon die undecided

Maturity is so over-rated
Re: Classification Of Girls Based On Their Music Taste by AfricanApple(f): 2:01am On Nov 11, 2014
tzoracle:

Maturity is so over-rated
well, if u had asked me why i said so, maybe u would have understood better undecided
Re: Classification Of Girls Based On Their Music Taste by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 11, 2014
I think u missed the heavy metal n punk rock chicks,and hip hop n rap chicks,I know alot of em ..
Re: Classification Of Girls Based On Their Music Taste by tzoracle: 6:27am On Nov 11, 2014
AfricanApple:
well, if u had asked me why i said so, maybe u would have understood better undecided

Ok
Re: Classification Of Girls Based On Their Music Taste by MrTeymee(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Download>> Hoyt Axton – Joy To The World / Don Jazzy Talks About His Secret Formula To Making All Those Hit Songs . / An Up Coming Artiste Psalm 16 With Song Title NWA NGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.